Seducing The Porn Star | pjm•...

By cheejicake

"He's that guy from the porno I watched!" ~ top!jimin - DISCLAIMER cheejicake original storyline: T... More

Prologue: Meeting
Kim TaeHyung
You Can't Seduce Me
Fuck You
Rival
Strictly Business
His Friends
Weak Points- pt 1
Weak Points- pt 2
Weak Points- pt 3
Dinner Date
Boyfriend Material
True Feelings
Wingin' It
Conflicted
Wrapped Up
Denial is Not the Way Forward
Party
Disagreement
Confusion
His Feelings
Guilty Pleasures
Acceptance
We're Getting There
The Feeling's Mutual
Falling For You

Weekends

28.4K 1.5K 1.4K
By cheejicake

"Taehyung-ah, I'm jealous of your skinny jeans"

"Why?"

"Because they're touching your ass and I'm not"

The younger stopped applying his eyeliner and frowned, looking at Jimin -who was sat on his bed- through the mirror. "Is this your way of trying to seduce me? Because you're really not getting any better at it" Taehyung said as picked up his comb and sorted out his hair.

"Give me some time, I'll get better eventually.. Anyway, do you have to go? I'm going to die of boredom. When you left me for Tuan the other day I was bored out of my mind" Jimin complained, flopping back on the bed.

"That's not my problem. I have a job that I need to attend to. I've already taken the last few weekends off but I can't anymore. And I'm only gonna be gone for the morning and maybe a bit of the afternoon. I'll be back eventually" Taehyung replied, checking his makeup in the mirror.

Jimin sat up on the bed again, crossed legged. "You know, the idea of you being fucked by other guys does not please me"

"Oh yeah, then why do you masturbate to my videos every night?"

Jimin fell silent for a moment, causing the younger to grin in victory. "In my defense, I mainly watch your solo videos.." He mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"Yah, you didn't answer my question last time. How many guys have you been with?"

"That's because you called me a fucking whore"

"I thought we were over that.."

Taehyung let out a sigh as he went to grab his jacket.

"I've only dated a couple of guys. I don't really want to date because they can never seem to accept who I am. I'm a pornstar. And a fucking good one at that"

Jimin smirked, mentally agreeing with him. "What about Tuan, would you ever date him?" He asked curiously. Taehyung eyed up the older, raising an eyebrow as he turned to face the boy.

"Park Jimin, are you jealous?"

Jimin scoffed, looking away. "As if I'd be jealous of that.. thing. I already know that I'm going to win you over so there's nothing to be jealous of" He replied, somewhat confidently.

The younger was finding this quite amusing, wanting to further annoy Jimin. "I would date him, though" He spoke, catching the older's attention. "I mean, he's gorgeous and his body is to die for. Plus, he already treats me like a princess so he'd be the perfect boyfriend" He said, glancing over at Jimin to see his reaction.

Jimin was not pleased at all.

He looked as if he was about to go on a killing spree.

Taehyung couldn't help it and so burst out laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face. But no, I wouldn't date Mark hyung. He's too much of a good friend. And also, in the industry I'm in it's not great if you have a boyfriend. I mean, guys are fucking you all the time. Who would want to date someone who does that?"

".. Then why don't you quit?" Jimin asked, causing the pink haired boy to fall silent.

"I like my job. I'm getting late, I need to go now. I'll see you later, Jimin" Taehyung said, waving before leaving.

Jimin heaved a sigh, falling back onto the bed.

"Aish, pornstars nowadays.."

----

It was around 11am and Jimin was lying across the couch, watching some TV show whilst eating a packet of fried seaweed. He was hungry again but didn't know how to cook so he decided to wait for Taehyung to come back.

He was hoping the younger would come back for around 12pm but that seemed like wishful thinking.

"How much fucking sex can someone have in a day..?" Jimin mumbled to himself, shoving a handful of food into his mouth.

Saying he was bored was an understatement. He considered calling Hoseok but didn't want to deal with his early morning hyperactiveness. So he just stayed on the sofa.

Once it hit 12pm, he was officially bored.

Groaning, Jimin got up off the sofa and decided to actually do something with his life. Studying was out of the question so he planned to come up with something he could use to win over his roommate.

Walking to his bedroom, Jimin loaded up his computer, heading over to his wardrobe whilst it loaded. "I should probably get changed.." He mumbled, seeing that he was in only a tank top and boxers.

As he was getting changed, taking off his top and putting on his skinny jeans, his computer loaded up so he logged into Skype in hope that his friend would be online.

Thankfully for him, he saw the green tick which signalled him being online. He requested a video chat before grabbing his t-shirt.

"Did I open a video chat or a porno? Jimin, put your fucking clothes on"

The said boy rolled his eyes before pulling the tshirt over his head. "Hyung, I'm bored"

"Shall I come over?"

"No. I can deal with you on screen but not off screen this early"

"Its fucking 12pm" Hoseok replied, slightly offended.

Jimin simply shrugged as he walked over to his computer chair and took a seat.

"Taehyung's gone out for a job. He said he'd be back soon but he's not.. What should I do~?" The younger complained, flopping back in his chair.

"First of all, stop acting like a child. Second, you have a paper due in Tuesday. Why not do that?"

Jimin leaned his elbow on his desk, resting the palm of his hand against his cheek.

"Should I just watch porn until he comes back?"

Hoseok let out a sigh, shaking his head. There was no hope for Jimin.

"Yeah, because that'll get you somewhere in life"

The door then knocked, causing Jimin to sit up straight. "He's back! I'll call you later, hyung. Bye!" Jimin didn't even cut the call, immediately rushing towards the door to open it. Once he did, though, he was disappointed, his smile disappearing.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He greeted the red head who was at his doorstep, holding a small bag. "I came for Taehyung" Jimin rolled his eyes, folding his arms. "He's not here- Wait. Weren't you with him this morning?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

Mark nodded his head. "Yeah. But I finished before him. He should be home by now.. He said he'd be here at 12" He mumbled to himself, confusing Jimin. Where did Taehyung go?

"Well he's not here and I don't like you so leave" Jimin bluntly said.

Mark scoffed at that, leaning against the door frame. "The feeling's mutual. But I want to see Tae and I'm not leaving until I do"

"Well if you think I'm inviting you in then you're mistaken"

"I'll wait out here then"

"Fine"

"Fine"

Just as Jimin was about to close the door, he saw a certain pink haired boy walking down the halls and heading towards their apartment. "Tae!" He said excitedly, causing Mark to turn around to look at the mentioned boy.

"Uh, hey. What're you guys doing out here?" Taehyung questioned as he approached the two.

"Where have you been?" Mark and Jimin both questioned, briefly glaring at each other before focusing their attention on the younger boy who raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I just went to see my friends. Why..?"

"You have more friends?" Jimin stupidly asked. Taehyung frowned at this, lightly hitting the older's arm. "Of course I have fucking friends"

"Did you mean that as actual friends or as fucking friends like fuck buddies?" Jimin questioned.

"I swear to god Park Jimin, I will stab you"

"It was a legit question!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes before walking past him into the apartment. "Mark, hyung. Come in" He called to the red head as he walked into the kitchen.

Mark smirked at Jimin, walking past the younger before following Taehyung.

"I brought you your cream donuts" Mark said, holding up the bag as he walked towards Taehyung. The pink haired boy grinned, happily receiving the treats. "Yay, thank you~ I've been craving these all morning" He said as he opened the bag.

Jimin shuffled across the room and into the kitchen, mumbling to himself. "Haven't you had enough cream this morning..?"

"Yah, I heard that" Taehyung frowned, Jimin simply shrugging his shoulders as he sat down on one of the kitchen stools.

"These taste so gooood~" Taehyung said as he took another bite of the donut, the cream squeezing out and sliding down from his bottom lip to his chin.

Jimin had to bite down on his lip to prevent him from saying or doing anything.

"Aw, the cream got on my T-shirt.." Taehyung pouted as he put down the donut. "One sec, I'll be back" He said, rushing off to the bedroom.

Jimin took a deep breath in to control himself.

Taehyung was a fucking tease, even though it was unintentional.

He turned to Mark who just happened to look at him also.

"Leave" He said sternly.

The older simply smirked.

"Make me"

Jimin internally groaned.

Oh, he was going to make Mark leave.

And he knew exactly how

~

A/N: Jimin has no chill

Idek what this is

I'm studying for ma exams but I got bored

I really should get back to studying..

Anywaysss just wanna say that I fucking love you guys because this book has gotten more views that I could imagine for such little chapters.

You makes meh happy 💕♥

But yah imma go study biology and die

Baiii

2020 update: i failed biology LOL the studying did nothing lmaoo

i was so cringe tho why tf did i type like that like ew

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 4K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
309K 14.6K 36
When Jimin encounters a student he had never noticed before, his life gets turned upside down top!jimin Story started: Jan 2015 Story finished: Feb...
1.5M 66.5K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
343 9 3
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 / 𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑚�...