The Pursuit of Leanne Masters

Von rutimabe

Colton Barratt has it all fame and fortune but he is a semi broken billionaire movie/rock star. Leanne Master... Mehr

Prologue
Why were we born?
Good Impressions
I'm employed
Something There
First Day at Work
Mr Barratt senior and me
I can't do this, can I
Nightmare in the daytime
The battle lines are drawn
What the hell happened?
My first real friend
Colton's PA
Dressing the part
The kiss
Hollywood here I come
Miss Fiesty is back
Normal isnt all Good
My Hollywood Kiss
Every Picture tells a story
Where is she?
Back with Nan
Dinner Date
Family
Don't mess with the Barratt's
The sherrif
The Real Wildcat
Back to Near Normal
The Trial
Jacob Wins the Day
Starting Over
This girl Changed my Life
The Interview
Dealing with my new found fame
Internet phenomenon
Movie Stars
Reluctant Star
And Rock Stars
Farewell Concert
Colton's Birthday Present
All good things...
No more Virgin Anymore
Morning After the Night Before
Rosie Black
Birthdays What Birthdays
Grandparents
The Wedding Date
Charity Gala
Wedding Preparations
Our Wedding Day
The Reception
Wedding Present
The Honeymoon
Oscar Surprise
Epilogue
The Last Word
The Billionaire And The B and B

Hollywood here I am

1.2K 49 1
Von rutimabe

Leanne's POV

When I finished, I put on my bath robe took a deep breathe and entered the fray.

The bedroom looked like a war zone clothes everywhere makeup all over the dressing table, underwear all over the chair.

"Whoa guys, I only need one outfit to travel in, what's going on?" I pleaded.

"You're gotta look your best" Chloe said "Now sit"
And so the torture starts.

Seventy minutes later, I was ready, standing in the middle of the room looking miserable whilst they paraded around me admiring their handy work.

I was steered towards the full length mirror to see the end results of all their effort, here we go I though one dolled up country bumkin.

I looked blinked and looked again,I couldn't believe my eyes, I looked like a professional woman.

Neat black pencil skirt, white blouse with subtle finishings, dark stockings, three inch heeled black shoes with matching black jacket, hair pulled in to a bun finished off with matching delicate necklace, bracelet and watch.

"Wow" I said "Thank you I look the part" as I hugged them individually.

Laughing and joking we made our way down stairs, Damien carrying my case for me, the gentleman that he is, I held my tablet and phone, while Chloe carried a small bag.

When we reached the lounge the rest of the Barratt family were there.

"Oh my, Leanne you do look like a beautiful PA, but" frowned Mrs Barratt "Your missing something"

Colton and Mr Barratt smiled. As I looked confused.

"Aha! I know what it is this" she said handing me a large box wrapped in a red ribbon tied of in a beautiful bow.

"For me?" I Stuttered.

Nobody has ever bought me a present before, so the ever present tears this family seemed to bring out of me welled up.

I carefully opened the box and separated the paper then gasped as I pulled out the most gorgeous handbag I had ever seen.

"Oh you shouldn't have" I said holding it up for all to see.

"Oh my god" squealed Chloe"it's only a Louis Vuitton, you lucky sis"

When I looked at her with a puzzled expression, she reach up and cupping her hand around her mouth next to my ear whispered.

"They are the best in the world, probably cost over $2000"

I felt my knees buckle and I collapsed on the sofa. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything Mrs Barratt blurted out.

"If you say it's to much, I shall be very annoyed, your worth it to me Leanne and I will be very pleased if you would just accepted it with no arguments."

"Okay, thank you Mrs Barratt, it's lovely, nobody's ever bought me a present before, I shall treasure it"

"Well you better get use to it in this house honey, because Geraldine loves giving presents, but doesn't
Like taking then back" Mr Barratt said glaring at me then winking.

"And here's a couple of essentials when mixing with famous people" said BB as she produced a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap from the bag Chloe had been carrying, "Instant disguise"
We all laughed easing the tension as I placed my disguise in my new handbag.

Colton and I said our goodbye's, Chloe and I were in tears we had never been away from each other for long and this would be a week.

Finally they got me in the car, Colton sitting next to me, as the driver pulled away. I waved even after I knew they couldn't see me. Before settling down and drying my eyes.

"Hey you alright" Colton said with some concern in his voice.

"We have never really been apart I am always there to look after Chloe" I sniffed.

"Well you needn't worry she's in good hands, mum will spoil her rotten and she and BB are terrors when they're together"

"I know, it's just she's growing up and she will not need me anymore and ..."

"Stop!" Colton retorted "Chloe thinks the world of you, she will never leave you,you won't be alone because you'll have our family around and Chloe can come and visit us in our home anytime"

My brain imploded when he said us, our home, did he mean, I looked up into his eye's and there was a determined look in them.

We arrived at the airport and bypassed the normal terminal's and headed to the far side of the airport to some hangers set on their own.

"Where are we going" I asked bewildered.

"To get our plane" he replied pointing pass my shoulder out of the window.

I turned to see a blue and silver plane smaller than a commercial one with the Barratt logo emblazoned on the side. Of coarse you have you own plane I thought.

We pulled up along side and the driver opened the door for us while another man went to the boot and retrieved our luggage, a big black SUV pulled up behind and three huge guys and a trim young lady got out and made their way over to us.

"Hi" said Colton, shaking their offered hands "Guy's I want you to meet someone very, very special to me Leanne Masters, and as I shook their hands Colton introduced them to me.

Todd smallest male in the group but very stocky.

Knuckles aka Rufus tall African American built like a tank.

Jezz southern boy with a southern twang build in between the other two.

And finally the only female, Alex quiet, slim build but muscular and firm body.

" How do you put up with three men" I asked.

"Easy" she smirked "I just put them in their place"

The three guy's looked solemn and nodded their heads, I had to laugh.

As they followed Colton and me towards the plane, I asked.

"What do they do" I asked.

"The three guy's are our bodyguards"

"Oh" I said feeling a bit nervous "And what does Alex do"

Colton turned and looked me in the eyes before he spoke.

"She's your personal bodyguard, thought you would prefer a female rather than a male besides...." He lowered his voice to a whisper "I don't want another man getting to close to my girl"

Oh shit why did he have to add that, now I'm struggling to get up the steps to the plane, while he smirks at me.

When we enter the plane, I stopped and openly gape, this wasn't a plane, it was a palace with wings.

Sumptuous cream leather seating walnut tables, a bar, a kitchen, bedroom all done in cream leather and walnut, it's even got a shower, movie studio area. TV, phone you name it this planes got it, I mean you could quite happily live on it.

Colton directed me to a large leather chair and sat me down and strapped me in. He sat one side of me and Alex the other. Then the noise of the engines starting brought me back to reality, I had never been on a plane in my life, let alone flown in one.

I could feel the panic start to rise, as my hands instinctively strangled the chair arms until my knuckles turned white.

I feel a reassuring hand crawl over mine and start tracing circles with its thumb on the back of my hand. Colton.

"Don't panic my little wildcat, don't kill the chair it's hasn't done you any harm. I let out a small giggle and relaxed a bit.

" Hey" Alex said "The best way to not worry is close your eyes and think of a beautiful desert island"

"Rubbish" said Todd "The best way is" and so the banter between the four and Colton went on getting more ridiculous each time and before long I was laughing and I hadn't noticed we were in the air.

"Thanks guys" I said.

"No problem" replied Alex with a wink "Works every time".

As we chatted, I got to know the guys, they joked and ribbed each other but you could see the comradeship there.

The landing was no where near as bad as the take off
But they still kept up the banter and had me laughing.

Once the plane stopped, so did the frivolity as business took over.

The cabin door was opened and Colton stepped out with the guys on each side and one behind, I could hear cheering, shouting and clapping.

Alex put her arm across the aisle to stop me moving towards the door.

She turned to me and said " Best wait here, fans, cameras and news people, wait a while"

I nodded my thanks, obviously Colton had clued her in on me.

After a few minutes the sound faded into the distance, a swift check by Alex deemed it safe for me to get off.

We made it down where a limo with dark tinted windows waited and we climbed in, as we pulled of I turned to Alex and asked.

"What did Mr Barratt say about me"

Alex turned to me and smiled.

"He said you are very important to him" This made me smile.

"And Colton said you were very, very special and I was to protect you at all costs" she added.

My smile turned to shock as I swivelled to face Alex.
Who met my gaze with a big smile.

"That makes you really special to me" she said.

"Oh, I see, I think" I mumbled

Alex placed her hand over mine looked at me and said.

"They love you a lot Ms Masters especially Colton"

"Please call me Leanne, I'm not that special" I said with a smile.

"Hey girl, never ever put yourself down, you are a strong person, I don't know your story, but in my line of work I go by instinct and my instincts tell me you've come from bad and made something of yourself, be proud of that and show it" Alex lectured.

"Come on we're here let's get you up to your room"

We were entering a large estate, whilst waiting at the gates there were crowds of people swarming around as security tried to move them away from the car some had massive camera's slung over there shoulders, others with there phone out.

I was getting a bit nervous on the whole I loved crowds that didn't know me they hid me from the world, but crowds with camera's were different, people who knew me could find me.

I heard a lot of muttering and was pleased to hear most related to me being a nobody, so no pictures were taken, which cheered me up.

Once we had stopped in front of this mansion and I had gotten over having the door opened by a valet and another taking my luggage in.

Alex smiled at the look on my face.

"Come on you'll get use to it, this is your life now" and led me to the vast front door.

Where there were maids, and more valets in uniforms, they rushed to me offering me a cold glass of water, another offering to carry my handbag and or my hand luggage.

"Who lives here" I ask.

Colton's grandparents, he always stays here when in Hollywood.

"Oh" I managed to say.

we made out way up the wide curved staircase, just like you see in the movies to the second floor, laughing and joking , I was becoming friends with Alex who treated me like a normal person no pretence said it as it was, which I found refreshing.

Well here I am in Hollywood, in my wildest dreams I never thought I would get to see it.

Who said dreams don't come true.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 6.2K 40
Jayden 26 years old man who has to battle everyday to provide medical bills for his father heart condition and also provide daily means for his 7 mon...
307K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
536 33 8
WARNING!!! A sappy love story!!! After 125 events and 7 years working for Ysk&Co, June Mackey has the chance to meet her childhood crush. A famous mo...
412 0 35
When Karla Rubio reunites with her father, he makes her an offer, at which she will reach the point of no return. And Karla would do anything, along...