♔The One ( Monsta X )

By drkhrt

"Don't you think that he likes you?" "Who? That weirdo? Dream on oppa." I rolled my eye. "Oh, come on Nahyun... More

↯Introduction↯
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not An Update!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

1.3K 53 4
By drkhrt

♪ Yoon Sanha's pov ♪

I've know Nahyun since we're in 3rd gred we're in high school. She's known as the popular Bipolar in our school since we're kid.

I've tried my best to be her friend but she keep on push me away from her. She never talk with a same age as us. But she had an older friends which is Kihyun hyung's friends, her member, her unni and Woojun sunbaenim.

Actually I had a puppy crush on Nahyun since the first time I saw her when we're 11. Just because she's the most cold girl that I've ever meet.

Today is Sunday as usual I went to the coffee shop like Nahyun always go when it comes to weekends.

As always I saw Nahyun sit beside the window waiting for her order and I quickly make my order and sit in front of her.

She always look pretty eventho she's wearing plain shirt, black jeans and jacket. She look like walking to school today.

"Hi, Nahyun."I greet her with a smile.

"Hi."She answer without looking at me.

"Is this mine?"She point at the drink and cake in front of us. I nod.

"Thanks Hyuk."She said while typing something on her phone.

"Sure, Na."Hyuk hyung answer from the counter. Of course I know him Hyuk hyung also study in the same school as us.

"So, you're going to class today?"I start the topic.

"Yeah. You?"She answer shortly but I'm happy that didn't ignore me.

"Me too."I said happily.

"Your girlfriend?"I froze and blink my eyes.

"Girl..friend..?"I keep on blinking my eyes not understand what she's talking about.

"The girl that sat next two table on your..is it left or right?"She look up and look back to her phone.

"Ah..Saeron? On my left."I just answer but still doesn't understand anything.

"She's not my girlfriend but she's my friend and we're from the same entertainment too."I smile widely while explain. She's cute.

My drinks and cake came. I bow at the waiter and thank him.

"I'm going now."She get up. I nod and take my breakfast while Nahyun walk to school.

"Sanha."I heard someone call my name I look up turn to my right and saw my hyungs and hyuk hyung walk toward me.

"Hyung. I thought that you guys won't come.."I whine Jinwoo hyung mess my hair.

"Of course we will come. We wanna have breakfast too."Eunwoo hyung smile and mess my hair too.

"Hyung.."I whine and cover my hair before all of them mess my hair again.

"Sanha, aren't you going yet?"I heard Hyuk hyung ask while walking to our table.

I look at my watch . 7:15am.

My eyes widen. I'm late.

"Aish..hyung, I'm going now."I quickly left the hyung in the coffee shop with my coffee and cake in my hand.

"Come back home later maknae. We're going practice at 2pm later!"I heard Jinjin hyung shout.

"Nae!"I run to school.

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

Finally the last bell rang I get up after everyone left except one. Yoon Sanha.

"I'm going now. Bye Na. Meet you tomorrow at school."As always Sanha always wait for me to wake up then says goodbye before he went home.

"Aren't you going to be late again?"I ask make him stop walking.

"What..?"He turn back to me with a clueless look.

"I won't repeat."I put my poker face on while pick up my bag.

"Late for what?"He ask again.

"Practice. You told me that you guys always an extra practice every Sunday."I walk pass him but he follow from behind.

"It's starts at 2."I can hear his happy voice just like his bright personality.

"Fine then."I just walk to my locker and keep my books.

"I have another 45 minutes. Let's go get a cake."He tilt his head beside me.

"Whatever."I just keep walking with the happy Sanha.

×× The cafe ××

"I'm happy that you talk with me today."He said while taking a seat in front of me.

"I know you are."I scroll on my phone.

He frown and pout.

I rolled my eye but he's kinda cute tho. lol Na how can you think that way.

"Sanha-ah."I heard someone called him.

"Oh? Hyung!"I saw him wave happily then I turn to my left and saw 5 dudes which they are cute and hot dudes. lol.

"Aren't you a member from Lucky Star?"I heard one of them ask.

"Yeah, Astro aren't you guys?"I ask back and look at them while smile half-hearted.

"I'm a fan on you Nahyun-sshi."A tall guys smile. Cute.

"Oh, thank you."I bow at him but then, I heard some other human called me.

"Nahyun-ah."I rolled my eye and drink my fresh cream mocha.

"Nahyun, why didn't you tell me that you went for a walk?"Kihyun oppa ask with a worried look.

"I'm sorry, oppa but give me time alone."I sigh heavily.

"Are you sure, princess? Changkyun told me that you woke up early today and you didn't say anything that you went for a walk?"I push my front hair to the back make my hair flow to my side.

"I told you that I need time alone."I bite my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry boys. I didn't say hello to you boys."Kihyun oppa bow at them. They smile and bow at kihyun oppa back.

"Anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Astro imnida."They bow.

"Anyeong. Yoo Kihyun Monsta X and Yoo Nahyun's oppa imnida."He bow at them with a smile.

"You sure that you're okay?"Oppa ask again. I tilt my head to my right and give him 'I'm fine' look.

"Arasso. Have a good time princess. Come back before 10pm."Oppa kiss my hair.

"Whatever."I scroll on my phone.

"Nahyun.."I heard another voice greet me.

"Can't you just give me time alone Jung Woojun?! I don't need your company. You guys too unni deul."I annoyed and I buried my face in my arms.

After a few minutes of silent someone talk.

"Na-ah, let's go have fun with us."I heard Sanha's voice and he also shake my arm.

"To where?"I peek a little bit.

"To watch us practice."He said again with a smile. A small smile form on my lip.

Maybe to have a new friend is isn't that bad. I smile to myself but my face still in my arms. I get up.

"Let's go."I keep my things with my poker face while the boys smile widely.

When I turn behind I saw my members, Yuhyun unni, Monsta x member and another unexpected group Got7 also there in the coffee shop. I just walk away with my poker face look and didn't forget to rolled my eye when they made an eye contact with me.

"Na-ah, kaja."Jinjin oppa push me cutely from behind.

"Arasso."I walk to the door with the boys.

××

"You're so cute."I pinch Jinjin oppa's cheek he smile with his eyesmile and it's killing me.

"You're cute too Na-ah."Jinjin oppa pinch my cheek back.

"How can you say Jinwoo hyung is cute while you never said I'm cute."Sanha pout.

"Dear Mr Tall guy, just because you're tall. Doesn't mean that I will like you and call you cute don't ever think of it because I won't say you're cute because I like an oppa. And you're not an 'oppa' to me because we're on the same age."I rolled my eye.

"If I was born to be an oppa will you call me oppa?"He ask again.

"Maybe."I shrug. I could sense that Sanha frown.

"Na-ah, let's eat ice cream before we get to the company."I heard Bin oppa called me. I quickly walk to him and he hold my hand while smiling.

I smile and we eat ice creams while walk to their company. We had a fun time while walk to their company we laugh and make jokes at each other we even talk about ourselves.

"Na-ah, is it real that Yugyeom sunbae is your ex?"Eunwoo oppa suddenly ask make everyone stop laughing and look at me.

I smile and nod.

"Aren't you guys watch news? Our relationship even ended in news."I fake smile.

"Don't smile. We know you're hurt inside."Sanha hug my shoulder. I just smile weakly.

"Well, I've move on but those hurts feelings still there when I saw his face."I chuckle at myself. Pity my heart.

"We're sorry..we saw Yugyeom sunbae at the cafe too just now."Rocky oppa shook his head the others follow shook their heads too.

"Ya, it doesn't mean that he'll kill me."I chuckle.

"I need to go now."I stand in front of them with a smile.

"But..it's still 5 in the evening."They frown which make me smile.

"Aww~you guys are soo cuteee~"I squeling alone and hug them in a hug group. Sanha being sad alone because he think that I didn't call him 'cute'.

"You too Mr Tall guy."He smile widely and make a weird laugh which made all of us laugh too.

"You know what, Nahyun."Sanha ask which make me look up at him.

"What?"

"It's fun having a walk with you. I hope we can see you smile like that again."He smile which make me stop laugh but then I chuckle.

"It sure is, Sanha but I think you'll be more happy if I say that you're being a nice friend to me and proof that a same age friend aren't that bad."I smile and walk away since my bike already came.

"You're going already?"Sanha pout with the others.

"Of course. I'm going I'm not going to stay."I rolled my eye sarcasticly.

"Where to?"He ask with a panic look.

"Where? I don't know yet but I'll make sure I'm going to school tomorrow."I made a brofist with my bike buddy.

"Thanks babe."I put on my leather jacket and my buddy get on his own bike.

"Your boyfriend?"Moonbin oppa ask with a sad eye.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"Bike buddy oppa. I just love to call him bro or babe that's all."I make my hair into bun then put on my helmet. Since I'm too lazy to tie my hair.

"Tell Kihyun oppa, I'll kill you."I shoot him a death glare.

"I won't since it will be my last ride with you."Youngjae oppa from Got7 said well he's the only one who close with me.

"Whatever Chwe YoungJwe"I rolled my eye.

"I know you won't kill me because you love me."He smile show his teeth.

"Love my ass."I start my engine and bid goodbye to the boys.

"Bye guys. It's fun spending a half day with you guys."I said and left them with Youngjae oppa follow me from behind.

×× Han River ××

Youngjae oppa and I went for a walk since both of us busy for our comeback. Got7 about to have their comeback next week while our group are making comeback after next month.

"Let's sit Na."Youngjae oppa pull me to the bench.

I just follow and sit beside him with our faces are covered with mask mine is black while youngjae oppa's is white and youngjae oppa even wears a cap.

"Did you move on?"He ask while me sigh.

"Everything seems difficult to me oppa..I've erase Gyeom oppa almost everything but sometimes it does came back whenever I saw his face or the place that we went in the past."I took a sip of my Pepsi drink.

"I know, Na. It must be hard since you need to erase maknae from your memories."Youngjae oppa pat my back comfortly and lean my head on his chest.

"Gumawo oppa for understanding me. Tonight maybe be our last night ride our bike together oppa."

"Uhmm. I'm gonna miss you monster Na."He hug my shoulder.

"Gumawo oppa for everything. Since the day me and gyeom broke up, you're the only one who comfort me sincerely. Gumawo oppa."I still didn't forget about Youngjae oppa who help me to move on. I owe him a lot.

"Let's sent you home now, Na. It's getting late."I look at my watch 8.53pm.

"Arasso..I'll miss you oppa.."I hug him for the last time before we took our own way to go back home.

I ride my bike way back home since me and Youngjae oppa use our ownself bike.

When I'm arrive at our apartment, I get inside the apartment with my helmet and bag in my hand. I don't even care if I look like a guy but I didn't touch my hair and my mask.

I pass the living room which is there's a lot of human being in the living room talking about something.

Eventho they calles me but I don't give a fxck to look at them but then my phone rang.

Private number

Unknown : Hi, Na. Did you come back home safely? If you are, I hope you can show your smile just for me tomorrow okay?

Nahwiun : Who the fxck are you? Where did you got my number jerk.

Unknown : It's Moon Bin. Smile okay? You look beautiful when you smile.

Nahwiun : Oh, it's you oppa. What should I save your name in my contact?

Unknown : How about 'My sexy cat'.

Nahwiun : You're not drunk are you?

Unknown : Nope, I'm not at all. I'm happy that you still texting me back ;)

Nahwiun : Yea yea whatever i'm going now.

Unknown : Are you going to visit me? *blinking eye cutely*

Nahwiun : I'm not visiting anyone binnie. I wanna take a bath and go to sleep since tomorrow we have school.

Unknown : *pout* I thought you miss me..and I already buy snacks for you..*frown*

Nahwiun : We still can meet each other tomorrow at school aren't we?

I chuckle with Moon Bin oppa's cute side. He's such a whiny and cutie pie. I smile to myself.

Unknown : Jinjja? We can meet each other and lunch together?*sparkling eyes*

Nahwiun : I never know that you guys are that dumb.*facepalm*

Unknown : Arasso. Meet you tomorrow cutie Na. I missed you already!

Nahwiun : Algesso oppa. See you tomorrow. Can you pick me up tomorrow? Just both of us.

Unknown : Of course, Na. Meet you tomorrow, Na.

I just chuckle at his cuteness. How can a manly look guy can be such a cutie pie. I just out my phone on my side table and take a short bath before went to sleep.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Yay! 2.23k! thank you so much you guys! do vote and wait for a new chapter guys. im shoo happi😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...
17.2K 613 24
I often think about that night. It was freezing cold and terribly silent. I couldn't speak or cry I was unable to do anything. I just stood there i...
47.1K 1.9K 29
"Binnie!" I heard a cheery voice, I have never heard before. Turning around as Changbin raised his hand to wave, then I saw the most beautiful man ev...
259 1 18
Two people who are completely known for their groups become familiar with each other under a certain situation. A situation that cannot be predicted...