Promises

De beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... Mai multe

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter35

120 3 0
De beauteousjoonie

Bomb fire👆

Natalie's POV:

"Natalie, dinners ready." A male voice whispers in my ear.

I groan.

"You have to eat." He softly rubs my thigh.

My eyes flicker open. As soon as I see his face, I smile.

"Hello Matt." I say in a raspy voice.

He smiles down at me. "Hello Natty."

I sit up and my head starts pounding. I squeeze my eyes shut and wince in pain.

"Natalie, are you okay?" Matthew starts worrying.

I sigh, remembering that I got threatened before I fell asleep.

"Yeah, maybe I just need a warm shower." I open my eyes and slightly smile at him.

He nods and kisses my forehead. "We'll be waiting down stairs okay?"

He stands up and walks over to the door. I place my feet on the floor.

"Okay." I force a smile.

He smiles back and leaves.

I huff and grab a pain relief pill from my dresser. I take it and pick out some simple clothes. I walk out of my room and over to the bathroom. I walk in and lock the door. I take off my sweat pants and lazy shirt.

I wait for the water to get to its right temperature before walking in. I do my routine while singing to so some Sleeping with Sirens songs.

"You still have all of my heart, YOU STILL HAVE ALL OF MY HEART!" I sing.

I step out and dry myself. I change and wash my face. I brush my hair and apply some mascara and a bright pink lipstick. I nod and unlock the door, only bumping into April.

(Natalie's outfit👆)

"Oh sorry." I mumble.

She huffs. "You better be trash." She pushes me causing me to fall on my butt.

I huff and stand back up.

"Oh look at the little piece of trash, trying act all tuff." She coos at me like I'm some sort of animal.

I glare at her and start walking to my room. She laughs and makes her way down stairs.

I sigh and push my door open. I jump when I see Nayeli on my bed.

She looks up from her phone and smiles at me. "Hey bae, ready? I wanna eat."

I again force a smile." Yeah, let's go."

We walk down stairs and get greeted by everyone.

"You feeling better?" Matthew asks me with worry in his eyes.

I look around and see April giving me a look. I look back at Matthew and fake a smile. "Much better, I just need to eat something."

A smile appears on his face as he cuffs his hand in mine. I look down at our hands and smile.

*During their dinner.*

"So," Nayeli starts.

Our attention turns to her.

"I was thinking we should have a big day tomorrow, maybe go somewhere. Then at night we go to the beach and have a bomb fire." She smiles at all of us, waiting for a response.

Lexi squeals. "Maybe we can all go one a date!"

We look at her confused.

She blushes. "I mean, with our dates." She lays her head on Taylors shoulder.

Nayeli's eyes brighten. "Yasss, I mean we all have dates right?"

We all look at Johnson.

He gives us a 'what' look.

We all giggle and Jack whispers something in Matthews ear. He looks over at me and smiles and whispers something back in his ear.

Someone taps my shoulder, making turn around.

"Yes?" I ask Axel.

"Wanna play video games with me after dinner?" He asks with a smile on his face.

I smile back. "Yeah sure. Are you going tomorrow, with everyone?"

He shakes his head. "Its for couples and I'm single, plus I'm going to spend the whole day with my parents."

I nod. "Oh, then. I'm ganna kick your ass at Call of Duty." I smirk.

He gives me a bitch-please- look. "Oh really, I wanna see you try."

I grin. "Game on."

"Natalie!" Someone raises their voice.

I force my attention to who ever called me.

"Yas?" I smile.

"Are you going?" Lexi asks with a smile on her face.

I look at them confused. "Guys its a couples thing?"

Lexi looks at Nayeli. "So?"

I sigh. "I have no date. I mean I did, but I kinda ate him." I giggle looking down at me food.

Everyone chuckles.

"I'm sure Matthew wouldn't mind being your date." Nayeli says looking at Matt.

I blush. "Uh, no he doesn-"

"I'd actually would love to go." He smiles at me.

I force a smile back. "Is that a yes?" Nayeli grins.

I slightly chuckle. "It's a yes."

Lexi and Nayeli grin at each other.

"What about you too?" Nayeli asks Cameron and Sabrina.

They look at each other. "Sorry, but I can't really be walking around. Doctor said I should take it easy. Wouldn't want to slow you guys down." Sabrina smiles.

I look at them. "You wouldn't slow us down, but it does look like you need to take it easy." I smile looking at her tummy.

She smiles.

"We might just have a movie day at home." Cameron winks.

I shake my head while everyone chuckles.

"Take it easy Cammy." I joke.

He laughs making Sabrina blush.

"April, Axel. Are you two coming along?" Lexi raises her eyebrow.

April slightly smiles. "I'll be busy the whole day, I have to take care of something."

She looks at me.

Wait? Why me!?

"Axel?" Lexi asks.

He shakes his head. "I'm going with my parents."

She nods.

"Johnson?"

He sighs. "I'm lonely so, I'm staying home, well maybe Nash will get her in time."

We look at him. "Nash?"

He nods." He's coming to visit."

We all smile at each other. "Nashyy." I yell.

Ahh I'm so excited.

Everyone starts talking in their little conversations.

I giggle and start talking to Matt.

*Next day*

Unknown POV:

"They'll be at the Carnival all day, at night they plan on going to the beach, a bomb fire I believe." April informs us.

We nod. "We have to grab her when they leave her somewhere, like when she's completely alone." I say.

April grins. "Leave that to me."

We look at each other and laugh.

"She stole everything from us, she took over the fame at school, she's going to pay." My patenter says full of anger.

I look at her and nod my head in agreement.

April looks at us with guilt and fear in her eyes.

"What?" I question.

She looks down. "You won't do anything to seriously kill her, right? She'll just ganna be very hurt?"

She looks up, afraid.

I walk up to her. "Why? You like this little whore? She took your boyfriends. Why the fuck would you fucking like her?" I spat.

She sits straight. "She's not as bad as you think. She's been through a lot and, her family wouldn't be the same, I-"

I cut her off by slapping her right across the face, making her fall down to the ground.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"You better follow our plan." I spat.

She nods her head, holding on to her cheek.

"Let's go." I huff to my partner.

I look back at April on the floor. "We'll text you everything. Better keep you mouth shut, or we will find a way to finish you." I threat.

She nods her head, afraid.

I smile and leave.

*Morning*
10am

Natalie's POV:

I part my hair into sections, curling the tips.

Not long after, I pull it up into a high ponytail. I grab my makeup bag and apply some eyeliner to my bottom and top waterline. I add some bold black mascara, to make my eyelashes pop. I lastly put a little of pink blush to my cheeks and a bright pink lipstick to my lips.

"Good enough." I smile to myself in the mirror.

I put my make up bag up and jump on my made bed. I look down at my clothes and see I'm still in my PJs.

"Ahhh.!" I groan and stand up.

I walk over to my dresser and grab my outfit. I change in my room and again jump in my bed.

(Natalie's outfit👆)

I check my phone and look at the time.

10:36am

I huff, we still have like twenty something minutes left.

I sigh and open up my YouTube app. I decide to watch my favorite YouTuber.

Simplynessa15

(Real YouTuber, she's amazing guys. Go check her out )

"NATALIE! ARE YOU READY?!" Nayeli yells from the room down the hall.

I huff and check myself one more time in the mirror. I grab my wallet and phone and head down stairs.

(Nayeli's outfit👆)

"Ay bae." I greet her with a hug.

"Hey beautiful." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

I giggle. "Where is everybody else?"

She looks around. "I guess their outside or something."

I nod and head out to the back door.

The first thing I see is Matt and Jack G taking weird pictures.

I giggle and slide open the doors. "What's going on here?"

They force their attention towards me.

"Hi." Matt greets with a big smile.

"Ugliest picture competition." Jack answers and takes a double chin picture.

I giggle and wave at Matthew.

He smiles and looks at me up and down.
I feel my cheeks turn a slight color of pink.

He stands up. "Yeah yeah, Jack you won. Let's go already." He smiles at me and winks.

I giggle as Jack does a -what-the-fuck- look.

Matthew places his hand on my shoulder as I look at him and smile.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Thank you for being my date for today."

He smiles and places a kiss on my cheek. I was hoping a kiss on the lips, but I guess its just me feeling this.

"No problem gorgeous. I have something very special planned for today."

I smile. "Matthew, you coming with me I seriously enough you don't have t-"

"No I want to. I have to do this before its to late." He winks cutting me off.

I chuckle. "Matthew what would I do with out you?"

He returns one. "That's my question to ask you."

At carnival.
7:40pm.

Matthews POV:

"Come on Matthew. We already rode this ride, like ten billion times." Natalie groans holding my hand.

She lays her head on my chest. I smile down at her, admiring her.

Her beautiful brown hair is curled and up in a high ponytail.

Her outfit makes her look like she has her own kind of style. It goes along with her personality.

Her hands fit perfectly in mine, as in it feels like its meant to be.

I smile at the idea I have planned for her.

She's going to love it. Her eyes are going to light up, warming my heart. Her beautiful smile of hers will appear on her beautiful face. She's going to love it, I can feel it.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa." Natalie raises her voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I giggle. "Yes baby girl."

She chuckles. "You kinda drifted off to your fantasy world."

I smile at her, her light brown eyes light up.

I pick her up and spin her around. She giggles and looks down at me once I put her down. She cuffs her hand in mine and she continues to giggle.

"Let me go win you something yeah? What would you like me to win you my lady?" I ask in a British voice making her giggle and show her dimples.

She thinks. "You could win me some food."

I laugh. "What do I have to do, to win?"

She chuckles and looks at the floor.

I stare at her.

She looks up and her smile goes away. Her eyes fill with sadness and fear.

"Natalie?" I ask worried and look back.

She just fakes a smile. "I remembed something, it was nothing."

I wrap my arm around her waist, bringing her closer to me. "Are you okay? What was it?"

"Nothing." She laughs and kisses my cheek.

Something doesn't feel right.

At the beach.
8:09pm

Natalie's POV:

"No seriously, Lexi I could wear your outfit. Its perfect." I say as I look at everyone's outfits.

(Lexis outfit👆)

(Samantha's outfit👆)

I have no idea what it is, but I'm always looking at peoples clothes, I mean, some people have very good style in outfits today.

"Well thank you." She smiles and looks down at her hands that's are cuffed in Taylors.

It stays quite for a bit.

I lay my head down on Matthews chest, hearing his heart beat.

"Guys?" My voice cracks.

They all look at me.

"Yasss." They all say.

I look at them, I suddenly just got hit with depression.

"I love you guys."

They look at each other and then back at me.

"We know, you tell us all the time." Nayeli chuckles.

I smile at her. "I feel like I never tell you guys enough."

I look at everyone in the eyes.

"I feel like such a mess, I seriously always seem to start some sort of drama. I always have you innocen,  beautiful people worried. That shouldn't be happening, we should be liven life. You guys should be liven life, and I feel like, I'm just ruining it." I say playing with my hands.

That all shake their heads. "That's not true bae." Nayelis eyes turn a lighter blue.

Everyone agrees.

"Natalie, no one is perfect. One day you'll  see life will make something beautiful okay?" Matthew says kissing my forehead.

I just smile.

I look over at the woods near by and see a figure, standing watching us. I slightly shift.

"Guys, I- I need to go to the restroom." I lie.

They nod and Samantha stands up. "Want me to go with you?"

I shake my head. "I'll be right back."

They nod and Taylor hands me a flashlight.

"Are you sure you don't want anyone to go with you boo." Aaron asks.

I nod. "I'll be right back, I promise."

They nod and I start walking towards the woods. The figure comes closer to sight and it looks at me and runs into the woods.

"Hello!" I run after it.

I hit a few branches but I keep up with the figure.

"Oh Natalie, how stupid are you?" Another figure appears.

I start to regret this.

"Who are you?" I question looking at a tiny light far away from me.

It's the bomb fire, I can't be that far away from it.

"Natalie, you did too much to us." The figure I followed appears behind me.

I jump and gasp.

"Tiffany?" My voice cracks.

She grins

"Sophia, grab her." She demands.

I scream and she hits me and I start sobbing.

"Oh, did you miss us sweet heart? Because we sure did miss beating you." Tiffany  laughs.

Tears stream down my cheeks.

"You took our popularity. You have to pay you slut. Now a little whore once told me you love to harm yourself." She giggles.

She pulls out a knife from her pocket and I gasp and start sobbing more.

I try to scream but Sophia has her hand over my mouth.

"How sad will it be when they see the cuts on your wrist." She sighs.

I kick and try to find my way out.

"Oh don't do that honey, this shouldn't hurt. You've done it enough times." She grins.

She looks at me and pulls my left wrist up to her face.

"Look at those old marks." She says amused.

I scream, trying to get away from her.

"If you really wanted to end your life, you cut vertical, not horizontal." She smirks.

"Get ready for vertical." She chuckles.

"Hurry before they notice she's gone too long." Sophia groans.

She nods and brings the knife up to wrist.

She smiles and slides the knife down my wrist. I feel everything go black as I hear laughs and talking.

My last thought was.

My family.

Few minutes later

Matthews POV:

"Guys, Natalie's been gone too long." I start worrying.

Nayeli signs. "Finally someone noticed. I thought I was going crazy."

"I'm going to look for her." I say getting up.

"I'll go too man, Jack come on." Taylor says worried and Jack stands up.

"Aaron stay here with the rest okay?" I ask.

He nods as Nayeli starts to shake.

Jack gives her a kiss and tells her every things okay.

We start walking towards where she went.

"Where could she be?" I ask as tears blurring my vision.

Taylor gasps. "I see a light. Its the flashlight I gave her!" His voice cracks.

We start running as we push branches away from our ways.

"NATALIE!" I yell.

No response.

We come closer to the light.

When we reach, my heat drops. my beautiful best friend is laying down lifeless on the ground. 

"NATALIE!!" I cry.

I run to her lifeless body.

I look back at Taylor and Jack who are already crying.

Their faces in a gasp look.

I look back at Natalie and see a knife in her hand, her lifeless hand.

I see her bloody left wrist.

"NATALIE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! WHYY? YOU PROMISED!!" I yell as tears stream down my face.

"Sh-she took her life?" Taylor cries.

"NO NO! CALL 911! SOMEONE HELP!" I beg.

I look back at Natalie and softly stock her hair.

"Natalie, baby girl please stay with me. I can't lose you. I never expressed my love to you." I cry.

I kiss her wrist.

Why did she do this?

She had so much to look forward to. Our lives together, Cameron and his family growing, her career, her friendship with everyone, most importantly, our future together

I never got to tell her how much I loved her, I never got to hold her again, never got to feel her lips against mine again, never got to tell her everything I wanted to tell her. 

I pick her up and lay her on my lap. "Stay with me, please Natalie. I never got to tell you everything." I sob into her hair.

--------------

(Tiffany and Sophia. Yes, they are bitch twins👆)

-----------------------------&

Thanks love, for reading.

Hoped you like it.
Please vote and follow me. 😘

I love you guys. I have no idea what to say about the chapter.

Stay tuned babes. 😍
-Natalie 💪👑

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

98.4K 2.1K 80
[Magcon Fanfic] WARNING- this story is being edited because it's all over the place and It's going to take a long time to edit. --- Everyone has thei...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
1.2M 24.9K 32
I watch him walk past me in the hallways, him as in my ex best friend. Matthew Espinosa. My stomach dropping just at the sight of him, I missed him...
6.5K 86 27
Alex looses everything in a fire and is forced to go to an adoption center. She and the other children are treated very badly, and then one day a mem...