Alpha's Silver mate_COMPLETED

By Algorithme

What to do if your mate doesn't want you? There are some that kidnap them and eventually they fall in love. B... More

Chapitre 1
Chapitre 2
Chapitre 3
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6
Chapitre 7
Chapitre 8
Chapitre 9
Should I keep the story?
Chapitre 10
Chapitre 11
Chapitre 12
13.
Chapitre 14
Chapitre 15
Chapitre 16
Chapitre 17
Chapitre 18
Chapitre 19
Chapitre 20
Chapitre 21
Chapitre 22
Chapitre 23
Chapitre 24
Chapitre 25
Chapitre 26
Chapitre 27
Chapitre 28
Chapitre 29
Chapitre 30
Chapitre 31
Chapitre 32
Chapitre 33
Just to make it clear
Chapitre 35
Chapitre 36
Chapitre 37
Chapitre 38
Chapitre 39
Chapitre 40
Chapitre 41
Chapitre 42
Chapitre 43
Chapitre 44
Chapitre 45
Chapitre 46
Chapitre 47
Chapitre 48
Chapitre 49
Chapitre 50
Chapitre 51
Chapitre 52
Chapitre 53
Final Chapitre
Regarding the ending
Regarding the ending II

Chapitre 34

3K 138 5
By Algorithme

Silver's POV

I jerked up from my bad remembering what happened yesterday.
I could still feel Riley's blood, warmth and energy inside my body. I remember when I drank from him: his thoughts and feelings filling me through his blood. Shock, fear, anger for not telling him and strong pain. But then, slowly it vanished as something bright and warm replaced it.
His actual feelings.
The same I saw when I touched him in the canteen.
It was pure love and forgiveness for whatever I could have done. He didn't care what I was doing to him, as long as it was me. I never thought that it could be possible, such a strong love for someone else.

It was sheer love and I killed it.
I sure am a monster.

-You're awake.. finally! Chuck says entering my room, not bothering to knock. For a vampire you sure sleep a lot. Anyway, you'll have some explanation to do. He says loosing his diplomatic filter that he puts for humans. His stare is as cold as my heart. Yet I don't care, he doesn't scare me. He's not even immortal.

-I have nothing to explain.. not to you. I answer flatly. We don't have proper emotions, but it doesn't mean we can't be ironic or sarcastic or.. even have an attitude.
Well at elast, I used not to have emotions..

-You told a human what you .. WE are. So I'm concerned just as well, don't you think? He looks at me with narrowed eyes and I glare at him.

-First of all, YOU are not the same as US. Second, I'm pretty sure you just burried the only human who knew about US. I say bitterly. It's the first time I'm upset and it surprised Chuck too to hear me talk with something more then just 'I don't give a poop about live' im my voice.

-Whatever. There is still something happening with you and I don't want it to ruin everything and have all the reproaches on my back even though I did all I was told to do... He strated to rumble and I cut the volume.

Sam and the others think that Chuck is cool and a badass when in reality he is not.. He's veeeery emotional for a vampire, I guess it has something to do with his origins.
Where me and Seth are purbloods, Chuck used to be human. That is the reason he has feelings though vampires don't need them. But above all he always complains and whines about life and is just a wuss.
Some things just have to be told at some point...

-Anyway, there is still this Daniel problem you told me about. So prepare your toy.. I mean boy for a meeting. We'll have to discuss with him what the hell is happening with you. I mean you.. .. you... well... I'm not sure but .. I started to feel nouseous from his eternal blablabla.

-I cried! Ok? I just cried, no need to make an Armagedon out of it. I spat at him and he stiffened for a second bafore relaxing. Yeah he hates to admit that, but he's afraid of me. I can kill him anytime, when he can't do anything to me.

-Even I don't cry. And I used to be human. So if something's happening with you we need to know. He shuts the door and I exhale the air I was unconcioussly keeping in.

We didn't have any contact with my big brother for the past eight months. I wasn't really worried about him though. It's not the first time we're apart. And it used to be for way more than just a few months. It could be 67 years or even centuries. But we alway can gather together at our home.

Our home is the castle in the depths of Siberia. Only one train per day and a week-long journey. No wonder it's almost impossible to reach. Though Sethekh isn't really bothered since he can get there .. more easely.
It'll be trouble when he'll meet Daniel, since he's my mate and we don't have mates.

Oh dear, I forgot all about him! I bet he suffered hell yesterday!

Since we're soulmates, he'll suffer everytime I'm with another man, and it's the same for me. That's the reason I had a headache the time I didn't come to school, he was screwing around with different girls.

Jerk.

But I 'm worse.

I'm a vampire, we are not sensitive creatures... at all (since we are partly demons) so I got away with a little headache.

Humans, even thought they are more sensitives than us (which is not really hard to do since we hardly have any feelings at all) and are very weak, so their pain is stronger.

Well there are creatures that are strong but are more sensitive because of the nature of their powers. The most sensitives are the nature and forest beings (like elfs, nymphes..) even worse if they are nocturnes because the moon is the source of the mating links.
So yes, werewolfs are the ones who suffer the most from the mate bond but also the ones who have it the stronger.

I'll ask Seth to cut our soul link anyway, it'll be better for everyone.

The next morning the house woke up at 6 o'clock. When I say «the house» I mean everyone inside including me. We have 32 people to look after the us. They all woke up early to prepare for this evening and host Sethekh, the greatest, the fierest... You may think vampires have no respect, but Seth commands admiration.
All his being is superior in the way that you feel the need to kneel in front of him.. even I do since his older. His aura brings everyone flat on the floor, he forces respect and fear. Thus every staff here is doing it's best, no mistakes are made around him.

Sam and a few other girls send me a messages and calls but I didn't pick up. I just killed Riley, I better keep away from all of them.

The evening came quickly. As I was reading, drawing, studing and occasionaly talking to Chuck I didn't see the time pass.
We have a nice relationship actually, when he doesn't try to piss me off. Well this much is to be expected when you had four hudered years to get to appreciate each other.

Yep, Chuck was turned in the 17' century, in France. The young 24 years old duke, Charles De La Rochelle was assulted in the Burgundian streets (the most powerful french area in that time, even more powerful then the King himself).
There were a few witnesses of his abduction, which helped later in making belive in his death..
He would have died eventually from loss of blood if not for Lily (my cousin, the only other pureblood besides me and Seth) who found him pretty and decided to keep him. She gave him her blood and ripped out his heart to seal it.
And that's how you turn someone in a vampire. They are indeed dead bodies kept alife by magic. The only way to kill him is to rip out his brains or 'kill' his heart (but we don't know where Lily hid it so..).

Lily brought him at our castle and 'rised' him. Well I don't know how else you can call it.. She explained the rules and his new life. They used to 'date' you may say.. More like she owned him and was having fun with him until she found an other toy. Chuck was totally wrecked at first. But in his misery he got closer to Seth and they became really good friends. I guess Sethekh needed one because no other saine vampire would stick around him, to save their life.
Chuck though didn't know about Seth's origins, no one told him. Even though he could feel his 'power' he wouldn't know what it was so he just kept it for himself.

Eventually, Seth got accustomed to his presece and... here we are now. They were a kind of besties. Until, Lily was found dead and Chuck became so devouted to Seth from his sorrow that it borders homosexuallity.
But oh well, not my business.

Just a few minutes before midnight we heard a car pull in the entrance. He is here.

The doors flew open to ease his way, everyone bowed as Seth entered and we staied in this position until he got into his room to get his 'dinner'. I heard screams from his place signaling that he started his meal. So I made my way to my own room, not without getting a meaningfull look from Chuck saying 'don't think I forgot'.
This guy makes me wanna...
No cursing in my head!

After an hour or so we met with Chuck infront of Sethekh's room. A dark aura was getting out there but we had to make it done. Reluctuanly I rised my hand to knock but before I could I heard his cold voice from behind the door:

-Come in. Chuck opens the door and a strong smell of blood hits our nostrils. We dive in the darkness of his room where the fear and death felt so present that I could bearly contain my cool. I wonder how Daniel will handle this..? What is it? He asks calmly staring at both of us emotionless.. as always.
Chuck though seemed a bit more relaxed than me. Indeed they spend a lot of time together, I guess he sorted out how to support Seth's dark aura.

-There, our sis thought it would be smart telling a little friend of hers who we are. He paused before continuing. Her boyfriend actually. So we were wondering what should we do next.

-I want to see the guy. Seth answers almost immediatly. I wonder what your mate looks like... He says wondering.

-What? Chuck asks frowing his eyebrows. Why would you think he is her mate? I glare at Seth daring him to answer but I guess he is not impressed. He looks at me still with his brand bored expression and then back to Chuck.

-I just can feel that her powers are linked. Which means that she got herself a soulmate. So I guess she's dating her mate, if not it would be painful for both of you. I listen wondering why am I not feeling pain at all when I'm not with him.. but I know I should, at least emotionally. I guess it's because of my cold nature that I can't sens it... yet.

-Well the thing is... I start but am cut by Chuck.

-She was not dating her mate, she hates him. My traitor of a «brother» blutters. I glare at him but not for long as I can feel a piercing gaze on the side of my head. I turn back to Sethekh who looks not so pleased with the news.

-I can explain.. I almost whisper and I know he heard because .. well he is he. I.. my mate.. this guy is a real jerk. He sleeps around and plays with girls. I don't want to be mated to him. I don't want to have a mate at all. He's a douche.. But Seth didn't let me finish.

-Oh please, you do the same, but
worse. Seth snorts rolling his eyes. You want to cut the link? He raises an eybrow in a questionning manner even thought he's sure about my intentions. I nod and he sighs. I can't do that. My eyes widen.

-Wh..why not? Please Seth? Of course you can! You did it for Chuck. He shakes his head at me.

-Chuck wasn't mated to a supernatural creature, so it was only a matter of vampires since humans don't have a Council to look after them. Plus, Chuck had a soul of his own.

-Whatever Daniel is ... I was about to say just a mere wolf when Seth finishes in my place.

-A warewolf. And a pureblooded one. The first lycan for the last 600 years on top of it. His from one of the most powerful packs since the 8' century, Willson, The silver moon. I swallow at that information and so does Chuck. So you see the problem: to cut the link you'll have to stand infront of the whole werewolf race Council. If you say that you're rejecting him.. Even being a royal vampire it'll be an offense to them, a great one. He pauses and adds calmly. You'll be killed. Taking in my now gohst pale face he smerks at me. Well they'll want to, not that they'll be able to. I'm the only one who can kill you for now. But they'll make you suffer in all the possible ways.

-Why would they do that? I just don't want to be with that manwhore.

-Not yet. Chuk middles. The mate link is very strong. You'll be head over hills for him in about a year or two. It'll take longer since you're a pureblood, but not impossible. Seth nods at that statement.

-Why do I have a mate to begin with? I thought we didn't have a soul since our Dad is a demon.. I wonder out loud.

-I don't. Seth states with a dark voice. And I suffer from it.. maybe. I'm not sure. It's just dull and empty. I didn't want that for you. He adds and it almost as if he was caring about me but his voice is clod.

-What do you mean by that? I ask him.

-You'll figure it in the right time. Just know that your mate is a warewolf, and a pure one means that he is very sensitive to that link. So he must already go through hell because of you and the love he feels. A wolf can only fall in love once. Seth says looking straigt in to my eyes. Cutting the link would kill him. I frown at him for saying that. Why would I care? Why do I care? Ugr! I hate this mutt..

I storm out of Seth's room right into mine to fall on my bed. I don't cry, I'm a vampire, but I feel overwhelmed by all of it and very sick.
Your best friend and your mate are warewolfs.. Such a low class thing for a royal vampire. Huh..
the memory of killing Riley comes back again and I end up crying after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 1 4
They weren't meant to be. They were not in love either. They chose their fate. They decided to to be part of each other's life. Can they find their h...
1.1K 130 28
Their love story will be a very tragic one. Darkness will occur at the beginning of their love, and they will lose faith in each other. But in the en...
430K 13.8K 26
Being a hunter and a werewolf at the same time, does not always work out. For instance when you meet your mate. Upon meeting your other half you shou...
32.6K 860 14
This is a vampire knight fanfiction, but this story doesn't have much in common except for vamipires, purebloods, Kaname, Yuuki, Zero, the school and...