Chapitre 29

Riley's POV:

I was lying in my bed trying to concentrate on my physics, but my mind would always drift to the heavens creature named Silver. What is she doing right now? Is she alright? Why wouldn't she answer me? Ughr I want her with me right now, else there is no way I can concentrate on something. It's like something's missing. And as if answering to my troubled thoughts I hear my phone ringing.

A message.

I jump over my phone to get it..Is it finally Silver? I look at the screen and see Sam. Pfff well ..

A bit reluctant because I'm not in the mood for her jokes, I still open the message hoping it's about Silver. And she couldn't be more generous because the first thing poping on my screen is the most beautiful picture my eyes have ever seen. A peinting of Silver laying on the sofa and reading a book which seems written in an foreinge language. The colors are absoluteley gorgeous and the decoration is amazing, it's a perfect mix between the old fashionned and moderl style. Very sofisticated, but my eyes were caught by the leaning silhoutte of my heart's queen. She was breathtekengly beautiful. Her silver hair cascading down the edge of the brown-golden sofa. Her white skin emphazised by the dark green dress leaning all the way her slim body, covered a bit by a reddish couverture. All set in front of a boockshell. It was accentuating her intelligence still bringing out more, if it's even possible, her inbelivble beauty. She had some kind of glow around, caused by the rare rays of sun piercing the dark red curtains with golden forms on it. In this dark decor, Silver really looked like an Angel, a very beautiful Angel. I wondered where she got this painting from. It was dazzling.

Under the picture, that I of course saved right away, there was a little legend fby Sam:

Sam: There, your precious Silver. She's alright, see? A bit weak though.. Sorry if you were worried, she's just left her phone somewhere and wasn't in the mood to look for it! Xoxo Hope you like the photo! Don't show it to her, she'll kill me. ;)

Then it's a photo? Wow I should have known that no artist in the world could make her look more beautiful then she really is, because well there is not more beautiful. She is perfection. Ok stop mumbling Riley! Damn I'm sooo jealous of Sam. Does that mean she spend the day with Silver? I guess they are pretty close. I want to be the only one close to her. How can I do it? Isn't that selfish though? Still what can I do so next time she'd call me?

She didn't ignore me at least, just lost her phone! I'm so relieved.. ouff! Agrr I want to see her so badly!

Riley: Thank you so much for the photo! And the news of course. When is she coming back?

Sam: Tomorrow. Even though it seems too early. But she doesn't want to miss class any longer.

I felt better with that message. I'm seeing her tomorrow! I have to do my homework, don't want to look stupid in front of her. I have to be the best! Omg I want tomorrow to come quickly. And after tomorrow it'll be THE Wednesday, where I'm taking her out for our date.

It was all perfectly planned.

First the dinner, because we're going right after the class, so she'll be hungry. Then we'll go to the cinema, then walking in the park so we can talk about our selves and I'll be able to know more about her. Yep, it must be fine for the first date, right?

I asked my sister, what she'd want her first date to be like. She went on and on about how the guy should be romantic and all, flowers, candels, violons on the beach.. I didn't get all of it. Is it really what Silver wants? Well if it's for her, I guess I can do it. Even though I'm not really good with that stuff. It's my first date too after all, and it's with the most beautiful human being the earth have ever beared. I was chosen to be the lucky one, no way I'm ruinning it. The date will be perfect, everything have to be perfect!