Chapitre 30

Silver's POV

Get some sleep riiiight! I never fell asleep that night. My stomach was all tight and it hurt so much I couldn't lay on one side for more then a second.

The next morning I wanted to feed from someone on the way, but I was never left alone during the preparations. It's sweet of Sam and Daniel to keep me compagny but I'm so hungry now... and not very motivated to restrain myself from killing someone.

Daniel was giving me side looks all the morning, like waiting for me to say something.

Sorry for trying to sleep with you?

Do you even apologize for that?

I hate myself, I wanted to concentrate on Riley today but it'll be hard in my state. I'll have to avoid him if I want him to make it until tomorrow.

Oh here he is, pulling out of his car. I can't help but smile seeing him. He looks so happy running towards me, I was just drawn into him.

So much for trying to avoid him.

-Hey Beautiful! He says, sheepishly smiling at me. That's how he calls me lately, I don't know why. I guess humans think I'm somewhat beautiful. Well it seems Daniel has higher standarts. Though vampires beauty is jugded by the strenght. Thus Seth is the most beautiful being in our world.

-Yo there Sam! He greets her but with a more confident expression, it kind of hurts me. Is he not comfortable around me?

-Hello Riles. I say with a smile.

I really like him, he's very kind and nice, and he smells good and looks very sweet.. Silver! Get a hold of yourself! You'll eat this evening, promise.

-Hey Riles, I'm here too.. Dan butts in pulling out of his car.

-Hum yeah, hi. Riley answeres but without any enthousiasm. Why are you all drinving together anyway?

-We had a sleep over at Sil's. Daniel says in my place. Sigh, so rude.

-Yes, they kept me compagnie, yestarday. I answer this time, because i can feel the tension. They wouldn't stop glaring at each other. Strange, I though they were friends.

-Wow, the air is so thick.. Sam says sarcastically. With testosterone! Really guys, calm down a bit. You're scaring the kid. I frown at her, I hate it when peopel call me «a kid». That's how my brothers call me when they don't want me to know something... Anything actually.

-I'm not a kid! I'm 16 soon. I say the most seriously in the world, but my ex bestfriend and Riley both chuckle at me while Dan looks confused.

-Oh my God. You're so adorable! Sam plonges me.

-Aren't you already 16? Daniel asks me with surprise loud in his voice.

-No, I skipped a year. Last year actually. I explain to him and he nodds. But I can feel sadness and a little anger radiate from him. Yes I can feel people's emotions and do a little hypnose. Chuck can fog them, like manipulating a little. Seth can do both and read and manipulate minds. He's awesome. I can read minds too occasionaly. Depends on how close I am with the person.

So I wonder why is Dan angry about me skipping a year. Maybe he feels old? I shrug and head to class with Sam. But not before Riley asks us to eat together at lunch.

I'd be glad to eat with him, or more specifically him!

Silver!

Sorry..