Chapitre 3

Daniel's POV

Now, now Dan.. Should we ask this girl out or not? Hum..

I only met her a few days ago, at Paul's party this weekend. She came to me and after a quick chat and drink we ended up in the bedroom.

She was good, really. And now here I'm, on my bed trying to figure out if she was good enough to have a second round. But this time after a date. I guess.. Not that I want to date her, more like friends with benefits. The question is: will she accept it or not. Humm think think think.. 

You shouldn't be thinking about other girls at all to begin with! My wolf growls annoyed at me. I don't even talk about touching them..

He never stops lecturing me about my ways. It's not like I have a mate yet. And when I find her, I sure as hell won't tell her about my .. well call it practice. Anyway, she'll have to deal with it since we have a bond and she'll be pulled to me no matter what.

So it's ok for her to have "practice" too?

 Hell no! Don't even think about it. I will be the only man she'll know! I counter Ethan. Indeed, I want her to be mine and mine only. Else, I'll reject her. 

Hypocrite.

Why do I even bother? He is not good for this kind of advices ..

-Paul, you help me! I got Paul's attention from the maths book.

-What is it? Question 4 you too? He asks without looking at me.

-No, I already finished that. I answer nonchalantly. What? I'm not the golden boy for nothing!

-Really? You did it all and are not even helping me? He's now looking at me in disbelief.

-Well yes. There is a powerful brain behind this pretty face, you know?! I pout at him

-Shut up and give me that! He  snatches my notebook away from me.

-Calm down! You could have just asked, Gosh! Now help me to figure out what to do with Lisa. I ask but Paul gives me a blank expression

-The brunette... from your party... Still nothing. The pink bra girl!

-Aaaah! Yeaah! THAT Lisa! He says as his memory comes back. Well what about her? Didn't you get her? He vawes his hand at me and gets back to copying my maths.

-Well yeah, but she was good. Good enough to make me want another round at least.

-Then call her, and tell her that. But you really should calm down. Think about your mate!

-What if she wants to date? I ask ignoring his last sentence. I don't want to date her! And if I say her that there is no way she'll sleep with me. I explain to him but he only shrugges at me. Agggrh so much for being your BEST FRIEND!

-Shhhh, I'm working. With that I leave him in my room to talk to my sister.

She is on the phone.. again.. or still.. I don't know. What she can talk about for that long? Girls... I enter her room without knocking and sit by her side on the bed.

-Yeah, I've read this one. It's pretty interesting and funny. I can bring it tomorrow if you want. .. No it's ok. It's not that heavy. .. Anyway I can make my brother bring it. She gives me a machiavellian smerk. I mouth «No way» as an answer. She puts her phone on loud speaker allowing me to hear a soft and sweet laugh on the other side of the phone. For some reason, my wolf gets all excited...