Chapitre 9

Silver's POV

What was that.. That sensation on my skin, those warm sparks...? Strange, yet pleasant. My hand is warm. My skin is always cold though. It shouldn't be warm but when I feed.

I was frowing at the strange feeling and Samantha noticed it.

-What is it, Sil? She asks amused at my expression. Did you grow a sixth finger?

-It's not that. I answer in a monotone voice. I try to act more alive when I'm around humans or at Samantha's house. But right now, with that strange thing that happened when Daniel touched me I'm not in the mood to play the human girl. It's tiring...

-It was a joke you know..? She adds loosing her smile. Ah whatever, I don't want to be bothered with her moods righ now. I just walk past her and take a sit. Sam didn't say anything for what I'm thankful.

I don't enjoy being around people much. Even if it's my 'friends'.

Vampire's are solitary creatures after all.

But even vampires avoid us: purebloods. We are known for being very powerful, beautiful and inpredicteble therefore dangerous. Others conseder us like some sort of royalty not only among vampires, but in general because we are feared by almost everyone. Thus, only a few enconter us, courageous idiots. Not that they make it back alive...

Me and my family were living in our castle in Siberia, peacefully whithout anyone troubeling us since the castle is hidden inside a giant ice barrier. No human can make it through and only a few supernatural creatures are capable of it. There are only so much purebloods on the earth and on top of that we avoid contacts with others living being if it's not for hunting, so not much know about our existence. We're more some kind of a legend. Murderous, emotionless and coldhearted creatures... Not that I complain. Indeed this is partly why everyone avoid us. Well they want to live, logic.

There is still some crazy people, called collectionners, who try to hunt supernatural creatures. Not only purebloods (I don't think they would even try to since we're just a legend) but vampires, werewolves, lynx and anyother creature. They are humans with particular abilities. It depends on their personnal knacks. Stupid? Yes they are, but I'd rather avoid being caught... Seth would kill me.

The problem is, my big brother Sethekh wanted us to move here and mix in the humans society for whatever reason I'm not allowed to question.

I tried to figure why would he want that.. Not only is it tiresome to seem normal, faking emotions (We do have them, it's just limited) eating their food... Ok I admit I LOVE all the sugar stuff (ice creams, muffins, pancakes... everything that has sugar in it, really! But we are in constant danger since we are surrounded by werewolfs in this town. They hate us to our guts, well vampires in general.. Why? I don't know. I don't care. There is nothing they can do to me or my «brothers». Especially with Seth around. Not that he would risk his life for me. He wouldn't if it's dangerous for him, but since there is no more powerful man than him, he is pretty chill.  Well after all we are coldharted creatures, so emotions and feelings even for a sibling... I don't know any of them. That's why the warmth in my chest from Dan's touch is very foreign to me.

I'll just have to ask Chuck, my second «brother». He is not a pureblood, just a regular vampire turned by my cousin, but after centuries spend with my big brother, the real one, he lerned a thing or two. Maybe he can explain what happens with me. It must be some werewolf thing.

The bell rang and I followed Samantha and her friends to the next class.

-Hey Silver! I heard from behind and saw a guy with dirty blond hair and dark grey eyes from my english class approach us. What was his name...? Not knowing what to say I just wait for him to talk first, but wearing a light smile. Chuck thaught me to always be polite with everyone. I was looking for you. But the bell rang so it's too late to talk I guess. He says with a hint of disappointement in those stormy eyes. He's really cute. How about making him our next meal? Would you mind talking a bit at the end of the day though? There is something I need to ask.. He seems embaressed which is driving me in incomprehension.