Chapitre 27

Riley's POV:

I spun around walking out slowly, hoping she would make me stay. Say something to me.. Anything!

-Oh yeah, would you mind closing the curtains, please? I can't bare when the sun is that bright.. She asks quietly gesturing to the window. I nod happily and I ran over the window so she'll be more comfy. My Silver..

-Anything else? I ask her with a bit of hope in my voice. Ask me! Anything! I want you to need me. She smiles a little and shakes her head.

-No thanks, it's alright. My heart flutters with happiness when she thanks me. Won't you be late for your next class? She asks with concern but I can't help feeling a bit hurt. Does she want me to leave? Am I bothering her that much? I swallow not knowing how to react.

-I-I .. I inhale deeply. You want to rest? I can leave.. I.. I try to make it sound as I don't mind even though I do.

She pulls her hand up to mine, but I quickly grab her hand so she doens't need to make more efforts.

-I'm glad you came. Just don't want you to get detention because of me. She yawns cutely, like a puppy, while she's positionning herself on the side and cuppes her cheek with my hand. That forces me to bend down a little, but I don't mind. She then closes her eyes and her long, surprisengly dark but still blonde eyelashes throw shadows on her cheeks in a fan like shape. The sight is beautiful, my heart is swollen at her adorableness and I can't supress the big grin on my face. She let me stay!

Her skin feels really soft and silky like. It was cold in the beginning but it started to warm a little under my hand. Maybe she's cold? I take a blanket from at her feet, trying to not pull my hand away from her. We wouldn't want that to happen, would we? I place it on top of her small frame and stay by her side, smiling like a lovestruck idiot. Yeah I think somethings just need to be admitted at least to yourself..

She eventuelly fell deeper asleep. Even though my back startet to ache I didn't want to leave, I could stay like that for another hour, or two.. or a year.. looking at her.

Creep!

Her creep.

I took a sit on the edge of her bed and was strocking her head, running my hand through her silky hair. I couldn't supress the occasionnal giggles escape between my smiling lips even though my cheecks hurt. My lovely Silver...

Maybe I should I give her a petname? Darling? No sounds like an old couple.

Honey? Neither, this one sounds like this movie with Jessica Alba.

Then call her Sil and stop bothering me! No it's how Sam and the others call her, although they call her Gg sometime, like in gorgeous.. Pfff what the hell? She's mine! I know she's beautiful but still they're not allowed to call my beauty that way!

Hey how about beautiful? Beautiful? I like it.. I smile when I finally find the perfect nickname. She'll be my Beautiful! But I have to intreduce it to her somehow...

She finally opens her eyes and seemes a bit surprise to see me. Maybe I should have left? Oh man I really am a weird, she'll scream at me now!! Damn it!

-You're still here? She asks widening those gorgeous midnight globes. She looks down at my hand still in her hand and quickly releases it.. Why? I whine mentally. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep you here. I'm so sorry Riley.. Awwww I can't help but smile at her cuteness.

-I would have stayed whether you'd hold my hand or not. It just made it more worth it, don't worry! I say without even stuttering. I finally spoke to her normally! OMG!

And such a romanticass sentence!

She smiles and nods at me. I feel like my heart doubles it's size everytime I see her smile, it puffes in my chest like popcorn and I feel just soo happy. Then say it to her, idiot, not to me!

She sits up and looks at me, but her eyes seem somehow sad.. Like she's afraid to lose me.. Am I imagining things?

-Silver, I take a deep deep deep deep breath humm I blush at what I am about to ask. But I feel like I have to do it or I'll die. Not that you have to or something.. not at all! We already had two dates and I was thinking maybe another one would be cool. Althought you can just say no if you don't want to. I don't want to pressure you to anything, I like you too much for that. I well I wanted to ask.. if I can you know.. She cuts me in my meaningless monologue.

-Riley, She said caressing my hand. I like my name on her lips, it sends me shivers down my back. You're not pressuring me, don't worry. She gives me a soft smile. I think I could faint right now. She is way to close, it's bad for my health. I feel like an astmathic. My breathing becomes irregular and I nearly chocke from the stress. Even from this small distance she's flawless. Oh my God, can I really have this girl? I look into those glossy obsidian eyes and then down on her alluring lips.. No Riley it's too early! So I force myself to look back into her eyes, but I still think about those lips..

-Can I.. kiss you, Beautiful? I ask without thinking. It's more like a whisper, but from our close distance I'm sure she heard. I feel her breath caressing my face as she chuckles. It feels really niceto see her smile at me with her eyes for the first time.

-Yes Riley. I look at her lips as she says my name. Oh my God she's driving me crazy! I'm gonna die right now.

She closes her eyes. I cup her gorgeous face and my heart is about to jump out my chest, my knees feel like a jelly and my head is hot and aching, but in an intoxicating way. I take one last look at her flawless features before closing my eyes and caress her lips with mine at first.

It feels so delightful. I kiss the both corners of her mouth, then her chin trailing up to her jaw line. I do it all slowly a softly. I want her to feel how much she means to me. I move back to her pulp lips and slightly catch her lower lip between mine. I bit at it slightly and pulled an inch away to tease her. When she felt me moving from her she put her hands around my neck, sliding one of them in my hair and bringing me closer.

-You're so mean. Kiss me! She whined cutely tilting her head on the side. I gave up on my teasing and leaned in, ready to crash my lips on hers...

-What the hell is that? A rough voice makes us jump apart from each other. Daniel was standing in the entrence woth folded hands, frowing at us. Although I don't know why, we didn't do anything bad. I'm the one who should be angry, I was an inche away from kissing the love of my life! Ughrr!!

So much for my teasing.