Chapitre 8

Samantha's POV

Me and Silver left yet another party at Aiden's (dude is such a party pooper) and her brother is driving us home. I exit the car and the handsome Chuck helps me to the door before leaving after a quick goodbye. 

We left earlier because the Aiden guy wouldn't stop annoying me trying to get me to his bedroom. He's a pretty boy, ok but ... Really, man? Getting me drunk? Aghhr boys!

Well Chuck (Silver's brother) is kind of yummy though.. Don't even think about it, Tina.
I warn my wolf pointing at her with my finger, mentally and I hear someone chuckle. It's Dan in the livingroom.

-You ok? He stopped laughing but is still wearing a smerk on his face.  You are already talking to youself. Hah .. Didn't know it was that bad! I look at him, embaressement clearly written on my face. Who's Chuck by the way?He asks wth a teasing smile. Damn do I really think out loud when I'm drunk?

-Huuh.. Silver's big brother. Well the second one. I add. My brother's smerk turns to a sad expression. Wait, why are you here? What about your «hot date»?

-I.. He trails. About that.. He looks on the floor while he speaks feeling guilty I guess. I'm sorry. I didn't know Lisa was the one who did those mean things to you, both of you. I .. feel bad for sleeping with her (and not only once) and even worse dating her.

-Huh, you should check on you priorities, bro. I say and he chuckles again. I like that better.

-I will. He looks back at me. And sorry about Silver too. What that bitc.. He clears his troat Lisa told her was unforgivable. He says looking gueniunly sorry. How does he know about that? Lisa must have told him.. Was she that proud of herself?

-Lisa is the bitch, not you. You didn't do anything wrong.

-Yeah but that idiot went around telling people that we are dating. Not anymore though, but still. I guess Silver heard about it too and must have thought that I support my girlfriend but I.. I didn't know.

-Don't worry, I don't think she cares about who you're dating. I said it so that he won't worry but somehow he looked even more pained by my words.

-Yeah.. Sure.. Of corse she doesn't care.. He repeates bitterly more like to himself. Poor Dan, he must have a crush on her but doesn't dare telling us 'cause she's your friend.  No way, he wouldn't, he promised me! You should go get some sleep now. I nodd and try to stand up from the couch, miserably failling. My brothers smiles at my lame attempt before asking. Want me to carry you?

-Yes? I answer with my best drunk puppy look.

-You don't need that with me, idiot!

-And you don't need to be worry about Sil. He gives me a curious look, still carrying me to my room. I know I shouldn't say it but my alcohol self doesn't know how to shut up. I think she likes Paul anyway.

Daniel's POV:

-And you don't need to be worry about Sil. Sam says through her closed eyes. I think she likes Paul anyway... And she peacefully fell asleep.

How can you sleep peacefully after ripping my heart and throwing it out the window on the damn road. Damn, damn, damn! 

Calm down buddy, you won't cry for a relationship that never even existed now, will you? I ignored my wolf, who's a jerk by the way.