Chapitre 48

Silver's POV

Chuck left for the meeting with the Council that Seth summonded to explain them that... He changed his mind. Sigh.

Being immortal sure makes you irresponsible.

I flinched thinking about how Chuck will handle that but oh well. They wouldn't dare touch him since he is so buddy-buddy with my brother. Maybe...

I layed down on my bed since I had nothing to do. I finished my homework while the stuff packed my things. Sigh.. so bored.

I dressed up in a deshivled blue jean short and a loose sweather of a creamy color, paired it all with white converse and walked out the mansion to my car to drive to the nearest spa.

I don't really need to do extra things to keep my physics. I am born to lure preys, I am naturally beautiful. But sometimes I want to be pimped and prettifyed. Feels so good all those masks and massages.
I go there to relax and plus after that my skin glows like an angel's. Ironic, right?

Walking out I went to the mall to buy some sweets and caught a few lustful gazes on me. Nothing interesting until I felt this particular scent: Mister Flynn.
A vicious smerk made it's way on his face when he spotted me.

He so wants me! I flipped dramatically my hair in my head.
Yeah Yeah I know. I'm such a looser.

I looked at him and bit my lip as he walked over me. His every move made his muscles clench in a hudred delicious ways. I felt my saliva gather in my mouth.

Just a little taste and right after I'll work out my relationship with Daniel.
Promise. Promise. He is my last one!

I gave him a malicious stare and spun around walking to my car. I didn't turn around to see if he was following me. He better be if he wants some fun. I walked swaying my hips so he would be all cooked once in my car and bend down really low putting my bags on the passenger's seat.
As I closed the door a pair of toned arms trapped me between my car and their chest. I looked back only to see Mr. Flynn's hungry stare on me.

-What is it, Mr. Flynn? I asked innocentely as he grinded himself against my backside.

-Don't call me that. He grunted pressing even more against me. I think we were at something before we got rudely interrupred. He started to kiss my neck still not letting me turn around. I sighed at the nice feeling and tilted my head on the side giving him more access. He smerked against my skin and started to slide his hands down on my sides.

-Do you really want to do it on the parking lot? I asked amusengly making him stop.
Sex is like murder: no one does it in public, yet everyone knows it eventually happends.
He chuckled and finally made me face him. I looked up at him stroking his stomach over his shirt. His body tensed under my touch and his breath became uneven.

-I'm not sure I'll take it to my place. He said in a desperate voice. I could tell how much he wanted me by now which means... His blood must be full of adrenaline. This sweet sweet hormone!!! Miam, miam! I licked my lips imagining his taste and he pressed himself against me from excitement. You're not helping, babe. He whispered in my ear.

-I may help you. I replayed pushing him away to open the backdoor. I sinked him inside and walked to the driver's seat to get home which was a two minutes drive.

So nice! I only came here for dessert but I got a main plate too!

I parked the car in the backyard and when I unbuckled my belt he pulled me by my forearme on the back seat howering over me.