Chapitre 47

Daniel's POV:

I knew it wouldn't be that easy for Silver to move to my pack, but I completly forgot about my parents.

-It must be some trap! My dad exclaims again. I clearly saw her murder intentions while talking about you. He was fuming by now and I didn't even told him the worst part. What garantee do we have that they are sincere. You can't trust creatures without conscious such as them. He threw his hands on the table waves of power rubbing over me. They weren't as thougt as they used to be. I could litterally feel the end of his reign and the beginning of mine.

Dad or not, my wolf didn't like it when someone talked bad about his mate. It's in my blood to protect my fellow members, even more my own soulmate.

-I took my decision and you have no say in it! My voice barely sounded human at this point. Dad spun around surprised by my outburst. Honestly I was even more surprised. The power radiating from me was so great I overweighted my running alpha and dad. We both looked at each other starltled before I snapped out of it. I'm sorry dad. I don't know what got into me. I apologized but he just looked at me with an amused smerk.

-You found your mate so your wolf is almost complete. What did you think? My son is the greatest wolf ever, of course you'd be more powerful than me. He chuckled and me too along with a sigh. The greatest or not, I hate getting my dad upset. I was relieved he didn't held a grudge against me.

-Really I didn't mean to snap at you. I apologized again and he shook his head.

-It's ok. You're just protecting your mate. I was even worse. He smiled patting my back. But I'm still worried about their motives. Especially Sethekh. He didn't strike me like a generous type. My dad voiced suspiciously. I swallowed looking sheepishly at him. What is it? He narrowed his eyes at me.

-I.. I didn't know how to tell him so I just rolled up my sleeve to show him the fading mark. He sincked in the ornament and looked at me with eyes wide in horror.

-How could you..? He breathed baffled at what he saw. You sold your soul to this demon? My dad was so pale that if we ever had any navarro blood in us you would never have guessed. I inhaled loudly giving my dad a hard look. I can't waver on my decisons and I won't allow him to question me.

-I trust my mate. I said sternly and my dad gave me a humorless laugh.

-This is not about your mate. My dad ponted at my arm. This is about the son of the devil himself. His sister was just a bait and you ran right into it! What did he ask in exchange? What did you promise to give him? My alpha was now yelling at me. I wanted to tell him that he asked for my life but then remembered that he didn't... Actually I don't even know what he's gaining in all of it.

He said you'll die.

Yeah but he didn't say he'll kill me himself. If you lose your mate you're going to die anyway, deal or not. I frowned in thoughts trying to think about what he'll get out of it.

-He didn't ask anything.. I whispered and my dad looked even more horrifyed.

-What does that mean? He fell on the couch completly drained off. I glumpsed and shrugged. I studyed my arm trying to understand a word but I've never seen this language before.

-I don't understand either. I breathed daring a look at my dad who was deep in thoughts.

-He's way too smart and dangerous to do things for entertaiment. I knew that. I saw the stare he gave me, promising me hell but I couldn't refuse him. He had the only thing.. person I needed more than my own life: my soulmate.