Limitless

By seducedbyniall

Zoe is just another normal teenage girl. She's 17 and lives with her mum in New York City. She moved to the U... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 24

3.3K 91 9
By seducedbyniall

I woke up by the alarm clock, the clock was nearly 7AM and it was a Monday morning. The weekend had gone so fast. I didn't do much more than hanging out with Niall.

I heard a few knocks at my bedroom door and I groaned. The door opened and my mum put in her head to look if I was dressed before getting in. I was still lying in bed so she just laughed at me and got inside.

"I need to go now hun" she sat down on my bed and stroke my head.

"I know" I sat up. "You should hurry"

"I just wanted to say goodbye and make sure that everything was fine" she gave me a tiny smile. "I bought food and it should be enough for two weeks" she stood up and turned around so I faced her back.

"Wait" I looked up at her. She turned around and smiled questioningly.

"Can I drive you to the airport?"

"I've already ordered a taxi.." She shrugged sadly.

"Can I at least come with you?" I blinked and stood up.

"Sure why not" she smiled big. "But hurry!" She got outside and closed the door.

I got to the closet and picked some random clothes. I drug off the shirt I was wearing and changed clothes quickly. I didn't put on makeup, I just brushed my hair quickly and got downstairs.

"Ill bring a sandwich incase of that I don't have time to eat later" I ran into the kitchen and made a sandwich then got outside and locked the door. Mum was already sitting in the taxi waiting for me to come. I got into the car and closed the door.

"How come you wanted to come with me to the airport? You didn't like me going away" mum looked at me.

"I wanted to say goodbye for real and I wasn't so nice to you this Friday and Im sorry for my bad behaviour this weekend" I looked at her seriously and sighed.

"It's alright I'd probably do the same" she smiled and gave me a quick hug.

When we got to the airport the taxi driver stopped just outside her gate. We got outside and I took out her bags while she was paying the driver.

"Well I guess ill see you in two weeks" I shrugged trying not to show how sad I was.

"Love you my wonderful daughter" she hugged me and I hugged her back. It felt so weird to hug her because she was much shorter than me. I smiled at the thought that I was actually taller than my mum. Before cutting off the hug i kissed her forehead.

"Love you too mumma" I smiled and waved goodbye as she got into the airport.

Now, how was I going to get home again? The taxi was already gone. I sighed, I should've remembered that I needed to get home again, or at least getting to the school. I looked at the clock and it was almost 8AM, the school started at 9AM. I had to get home in some way.

I wanted to call Niall but he was probably busy with something. Well, I had to give it a try because I couldn't get home any other way.

"Hi Zoe" Niall picked up almost the same second as I clicked the green button.

"Ha, hi!" I replied.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, just that you picked up the same second I called you, it was like you had the phone glued to your hand" I laughed.

"Oh" Niall laughed awkwardly. "What's up?"

"I'm at the airport"

"What? Where are you going? I thought it was only your mum who was going away?!" Niall exclaimed worriedly.

"I'm not going anywhere, I can't get home"

"What? Why?"

"That's why I called you, can you pick me up?" I begged.

He sighed loudly but then laughed. "Ok ill be there in 30 minutes, what gate?"

"Thank you so much!" I smiled big even though he couldn't see it. "Gate 7"

"Kay" he said, I could hear his thick accent clearer now. I heard a few beeps which meant he had ended the call.

I got to a bench to sit down and wait for Niall. I took up my phone and logged into twitter. I checked if 5SOS had tweeted anything recently and I saw that Luke had tweeted just 23 minutes ago that he was going to have a follow spree. I freaked out because I had missed it. I started spamming him for a follow and I basically sat there for 30 minutes because I got back to reality when I heard someone honking on me. I looked up and saw Niall looking out through the window.

I sighed because I didn't get that follow I'd wanted for so long. I still had 0/4 which meant nobody of them followed me. It'd just be so cool if they ever did.

I put my phone in my pocket and got to the car. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Niall" I warned him as he smirked playfully.

I tried to open it again when he clicked the unlock button but he was faster than me so he locked it again.

"Niall!!" I exclaimed annoyed.

"What's the magic word?" He teased and smirked.

"Please?" I questioned.

"Nope" he started driving forwards slowly.

"NIALL" I shouted. He just laughed at me.

"Say the magic word" he winked and unlocked the door again. Again, he was faster than me so I still couldn't open the door.

"Niall is the best..?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nope that's 4 words"

"I don't know!!" I exclaimed. "Niall let me in!" I sighed loudly.

"Okay then" he unlocked the door. He hummed and glared at me.

"What is it!?" I glared back at him and sat down.

"The magic word is food, I thought you would know by now" he kept glaring at me.

"Oh!!" I laughed. "I had no clue"

"How couldn't you?" Niall looked back at the road and started the car.

"I don't know you didn't give me any clues"

"That would be too easy"

"But this was too hard!" I made a sad face.

"Okay the next time il-" Niall started.

"No." I stared at him. "Not a next time." I begged.

He just laughed and winked.

When we got to my house the clock was around 8:50 so I had 1 minute to fix what I needed. I ran inside and grabbed my makeup bag then ran downstairs again. I locked the door and got back to the car.

"Don't tell me we drove here to get your makeup" Niall sighed as I got into the car.

"What's wrong with makeup?" I laughed.

"Can't you go one day without makeup?" Niall gave me a puppy face.

"No.." I shook my head.

"For me?" He blinked.

"Stop doing that!" I exclaimed and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Please please" he begged.

"Okay okay, drive." I rolled my eyes and he made a "YES!!" gesture with his arm.

"Really Niall? Really?!" I glared at him.

He laughed and smiled big.

"What lesson do you have now?" He asked as we got out of the car.

"History I think" I shrugged unknowingly.

"Same" he smiled.

I made a thumbs up and told him we had to hurry. We got to the class just before Ms Matthews was about to close the door.

----

A/N: check out @Niall1D on Instagram for pictures of the characters and ill also post pics from a scene in this chapter now as well :) hope you liked this chapter!

-sofia

Continue Reading