Chapter 25

Zoe's P.O.V:

It was a normal Monday, nothing special didn't really happen. Except for that harry wasn't in school which wasn't strange because he skipped class all the time. But the strangest thing was that the three others were in school.. Well I was pretty sure it wasn't a big deal.

"Hi" Niall came from behind.

"Hello horan" I replied and looked at him.

"Can you wait for me?"

"Why not" I smiled. "Ill wait over there" I pointed at the bench just by the exit of the school.

"Goodie" he winked and ran off.

I sat down on the bench and took out my phone. I logged into twitter but none of the boys had tweeted so I put it down in my pocket again.

It didn't took long for Niall to come back. I could hear that he was breathing loud so I laughed.

"Did you run or something?" I stood up and started to walk beside him.

"I didn't want you to wait too long" he breathed and smiled big.

"Aw" I hugged him but still laughed.

"I wanted to be a gentleman okay" he laughed and we exited the school.

"You don't need to be a gentleman for me to like you" I winked.

"Oh" he stoke his hand through his hair. "I kinda wanted to take you out on Friday night but I guess we'll just order pizza then" he shrugged and winked sarcastically.

"Haha" I slapped him on the shoulder lightly. "I'd love that"

"It's a date" he laughed.

"By the way, what happened to our Saturday?"

"I guess we both forget" he kept laughing.

"Another time maybe"

"Yeah" he pressed his lips together and tried to not laugh.

"What is it?" I raised an eyebrow and looked down at my shirt if I had any dirt on it.

"Nothing" he looked guilty.

"What did you do?" I sighed. "Do I have something in my face?" I glared at him.

"no it's nothing!" He winked.

"But what was that for then?" I sighed louder.

"What?"

"The wink?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's a surprise"

"When will I find out?"

"Friday" he laughed.

"But Niall!!" I gave him a puppy face but he just shook his head.

"Nope" he shut his mouth and pretended to lock it and then throw the key away.

I sighed loudly.

"So do you want to go on a homework date already?" Niall laughed.

"Sure" I shrugged.

We got home to me because my mum wasn't home and Niall didn't want his parents to disturb.

"Want anything?" I asked and closed the door.

"No thanks" he shook his head and took off his shoes.

We got into the living room and sat down by the dinner table. I put all my books on the table and sighed when I heard the loud thud.

"We have like 5 home works just to Wednesday I can't" I complained.

"I know" he said and sighed. "Seriously, school takes over my life sometimes"

"It really does" I nodded.

"After the home works we could watch a movie?" Niall smiled big and started writing in his notebook.

"Yeah sure" I smiled back but then looked down at my books.

We didn't talk much under the time we was writing but we looked up at each other sometimes.

"I don't get this one, can you help me?" I begged and he looked up at me.

"Subject?"

"Math.." I sighed.

"Yeah I'm really good at math" he said sarcastically.

I laughed and tried to figure out the solution.

"I can try to help you" he laughed and got to my side of the table. He leaned down so he could read the text.

"Yeah I know this one" he turned his head so he was a few inches away from me.

"Good" I smiled and then bit my lip.

"You just take this number and add this one then.." He started but I just sat there looking at his beautiful face. He was so stunning, I didn't find it possible to be that hot, but apparently it was.

"Are you even listening?" He laughed as he saw my face.

"Not really" I blushed.

"Aw come on" he made a sad face.

"Take it again, I promise to listen" I nodded and blinked.

He just shook his head and laughed. It became quiet so it was quite awkward. I bit my lip and looked away.

I could feel he was still looking at me. I turned my head so I faced him again.

"You know you're really beautiful right?" Niall watched every movement I did.

"I'm not" I laughed.

"Yes you are" he winked and I blushed.

"We should do the homew-" I started but got interrupted by Niall pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away and just looked straight into my eyes.

"I kind of like you a lot" he bit his lower lip.

"I kind of like you a lot too" I laughed and blushed.

--

A/N: I'm sorry it was kind of short but I've got no fantasyyyyy. Ill try to write longer sigh

Hope you like it tho.