Chapter 40

Zoe's P.O.V:

Friday, I had missed two school days, what was I supposed to tell my mum when she got home?

I had to figure something out, or maybe she would understand if I just told her I had been at the hospital.

Well well I didn't have to worry about that now.

I got into the book store and the bell rang as I opened the door.

"Oh hi" Klara smiled at me.

"Hi there" I smiled back and got the the bench I had been sitting at last week.

I took up my headphones and started listening to music. I sat there fingering with my phone when someone walked up to me. I looked up and saw one of the guys who was there last week.

"Hi" I smiled and looked down again.

"I thought you'd like to know, Marcel isn't coming today, but maybe you already knew" the guy smiled and sat down at the other side of the bench. I took out the headphones from my ears.

"What? Why?" I looked at him weirdly.

"Apparently his brother is in the hospital" he shrugged and looked down to his book.

Wait, was Marcel Harry's brother or was it just a coincidence?

I stood up quickly and put my headphones in my bag.

I ran out of the book store and started walking towards the hospital. I decided to take the bus instead of walking because it would take half an hour or more to get there. I got on the bus and I had to stand up because the bus was all full of people.

I pressed the stop button and got off the bus. I ran the last bit to the hospital and ran into the hospital. I got to the reception and now it was a guy sitting there and not the woman from earlier today.

"Hi i need to visit my friend" I said and looked around me after Marcel.

"Who?"

"Harry styles" I was breathing loud after running to the hospital.

"I'm sorry he told me to not let anybody in at the moment" the guy stood up and put his hand on my shoulder. He pointed with his other hand for me to sit down or exit the hospital. I nodded and started walking slowly towards the exit but turned my head to see if he was sitting down again.

When I was sure he looked away I turned around quickly and ran as fast as I could to Harry's room.

I heard someone shout to stop me but I got to Harry's room before anyone could stop me.

I looked into the little window and spotted Harry and someone from behind. It didn't look like Marcel though. That guy had curly hair, just like Harry.

I looked behind me and saw someone running towards me, I didn't think he had seen me yet so I opened the door quickly and got inside.

"Harry" I said breathtakingly.

I could see that he froze when he heard me saying his name. The person in front of him kept facing me his back. He refused to turn around so I could see his face.

"Who let you in?" Harry asked upsettingly.

"Nobody" I held my hand onto my chest and tried to breathe slower.

"Then why are you here?"

"I thought" I started and took a deep breathe. "I thought one guy from my book club was your brother"

"Eh" Harry whispered.

"Harry do you have a brother? Because you told me you only had one sister" I looked straight into his eyes.

"I don't have a brother" he bit his lip.

The guy in front of him finally did something. He stood up and then turned around. He smiled and stretched out his hand. I took it and smiled back still confused if I had seen this guy before.

"I'm Connor, hi" he said.

"Zoe" I nodded awkwardly. I didn't realise I just stormed into Harry's room, maybe they were talking about something important.

"I know" he winked.

"What" I just said confusedly but let that one pass.

"Gonna buy something in the cafeteria, want something Harry?" He asked and Harry just shook his head. As soon as the guy quit the room I sat down on a chair and looked at Harry.

"Why do care so much about me suddenly?" Harry glared at me.

"I'm sorry for caring about my friend" I said sarcastically.

"Friend?" Harry laughed ironically and shook his head. "Really?"

"I know I'm sorry for being rude" I looked at him begging to be forgiven.

"Can you just leave" Harry looked away. "And don't come back please"

I just sighed and got out of his room. I got back to the reception.

"I'm sorry for that" I said and looked at the guy in the reception.

"Just don't do it again" he laughed.

"I won't" I said. "Never again." I said quiet.

"Good" he looked down to his papers and kept on with his work.

"Can I ask you something?" I interrupted him.

"Sure" he smiled kindly.

"Can you check if a guy called Marcel..." I started. "..Styles has been here today?" I continued and looked at him wonderingly.

"I can't tell you information about the visiting people here, I'm sorry"

"Please it's important" I begged.

He looked at me for a few seconds then wrote something on the computer.

"None Marcel Styles has been here today" he said. "In fact, no one called Marcel has been here" he continued.

What.

"Oh..." I didn't know what to say. "What" i said to myself and bit my lip.

"Thanks for the help" I said quietly and quit the hospital.

---

A/N:

Okay this was kinda boring, sorry.

Check out @niallhorcum on ig for pictures from the book

PLEASE leave a comment. I feel like you dislike this if nobody comments D: