Chapter 8

The lesson was boring. Mr Smith talked about everything except interesting so I just sat there looking out of the window fantasying about how it would be if I met my dad now. Would he still like me or would he hate me for not contacting him? My thoughts got cut off by the sound of the school bell ringing. I took my books and stood up behind my desk.

"Goodbye everyone" Mr Smith said and smiled big. We just wanted to get out of the classroom so we have him a quick "bye" and then left.

I heard Mr Smith clear his throat. "Please don't say my name" I thought as I blinked and walked faster.

"Miss Walker" I sighed and turned around.

"Mr Smith" I replied.

"I got an impression of that you didn't listen during class?"

"I listened the most part of it" I stared at him hoping that he would let me go.

"Alright, see you at Friday" he looked thoughtful at me but then smiled. I gave him a quick smile and got out of the classroom.

"Why did he keep you inside?" Niall asked from behind.

I turned around and saw him leaning against the wall beside the classroom door.

"Nothing" I laughed, my heart still raising a bit.

"Did I scare you?"

"Haha a little, I just didn't expect someone to be standing there"

"Sorry" he smiled playfully.

I laughed at him and took his arm showing that we should go. We walked in the corridor and suddenly Harry and his gang came up from the middle if nowhere. I sighed and tried to avoid meeting their gazes.

"See you by my locker in 3 hours?" I asked Niall. He nodded and waved goodbye, then turned to his locker.

I just kept walking still trying to ignore Harry and the others.

"Hello beautiful" Harry winked as I looked up at him. I just gave him a disgusted face and kept walking.

"Hey" he stopped me by laying his hand I'm my shoulder. I didn't turn around I just stopped walking. "No answer?" He moved so he stood i front of me with both of his hands on my shoulders. I didn't answer this time either.

"Oh right" Harry smirked. "The I'm-not-going-to-waste-my-time-on-you method, I see"

"Let go off me" I tried to get out of his tight grip. "I need to go to class"

"We have the same class" Harry laughed and didn't let go off me.

"Let me go or ill scream"

"You can scream, people will think you're weird not me"

"Aaah you're so annoying just leave me alone" I ripped myself out of his grip and brushed my shoulders after his disgusting touch.

I looked back checking he wasn't following me, he just stood there laughing at me then turned around and kept walking.

-

After 3 long hours of Harry's annoying voice and laugh I finally got out of the classroom. I moaned annoyed and walked to my locker. Niall was already there.

"I thought your lesson ended after mine?" I raised my eyebrows and opened my locker putting in my stuff.

"Yeah usually but my English teacher was sick today so we just had lesson for 1 hour"

"WHAT" I exclaimed. "You didn't have to wait for me here all that time?! I would've understood if you just told me afterwards"

"I had nothing to do and if we decide to meet here in 3 hours I can't broke the deal" Niall winked and laughed.

"Lets go and grab some food" I smiled and closed the locker.

Niall nodded.

It was fish today, not my favourite exactly but I ate a little anyway. Niall seemed to like it, he took almost the plate full. But I wasn't surprised, he liked all kind of food, he was a food-person haha!

"Soooo" Niall said. "You don't like fish"

"It's okay" I shrugged.

"Okay, but what's your absolutely favourite food?" Niall took a bite of his potato.

"Hm" I thought loudly. "Either chicken wings or ribs!"

"I think you had figured but mine is chicken" Niall laughed.

After the lunch it was a few lessons left until school ended. School ended about 4PM.

"Hi!" Niall exclaimed coming towards me.

"How was your lesson? Boring or boring?" I sighed.

"It was alright, mostly boring but also a but boring" Niall laughed and so did I.

"Wanna hang out and do something fun?"

"Now?" I asked and Niall nodded. "Hm let me think, I've got plenty to do" I joked but he didn't seem to understand. "It was a joke, of course I want to"

"Yours and Harry's humour is the same" Niall laughed and started to walk. I ran up to him and walked beside him.

"Wait" I glared at him. "no!"

"You can't just change the fact that it's true"

I made a sad face and Niall laughed at me.

"I don't see why you hate him, what happened between you?"

"It's a long story.." I sighed.

"I've got time, lets to and grab an ice cream and sit down in the park" Niall smiled and I nodded.