Chapter 26

We were done with the homework after about two hours. The last hour was pretty awkward and we barely talked but when we were done we were going to watch a movie.

"You seriously have no good movies at home" Niall laughed.

"Sorry" I shrugged. "I don't really watch movies, and if I do I borrow them from the movie store"

"Okay should we go borrow one or just watch one of these?"

"I've got paranormal activity but when I watched it I threw the remote at the TV after 15 minutes" I shrugged, playing innocent.

"You did what?" Niall burst out laughing.

I bit my lip trying not to laugh. "It's not funny" I glared at him.

"It is pretty funny actually" he kept laughing.

"It was scary okay" I hummed.

"But that's cute" he laughed.

"So do you want to watch it or not" I looked at him begging with my eyes to say no.

"N-" he started but laughed when I changed face. "Yeah" he winked.

"I shouldn't have told you about it" I sighed.

"You wanted me to embrace you in a hug when you got scared aw" he teased.

"I won't get scared, I'm all grown up now" I acted cool.

"Okay then lets start the movie" he took it out of my hand and got to the TV.

I hit myself when he didn't see it. Why did i even say that?

"How do you put it in?" Niall asked as he kneeled down at the floor.

"Just like all other DVDs?" I raised an eyebrow and he laughed.

"Yeah but yours aren't the same as the one I've got so"

"Too bad, then I guess we can't watch the movie" I shrugged and winked happily.

"So you are scared" Niall exclaimed.

"No"

"Yes you are" he kept teasing me.

"I'm not." I replied with a serious face.

"Then help me put the DVD in"

"I.. don't know how to put it in either" I nodded at my good explanation.

"I can still tell when you lie" he glared at me.

"Okay okay" I rolled my eyes and kneeled down beside him to put the DVD in.

Niall got up and sat down on the couch waiting for the movie to start.

When I heard the starting sound I got up too. I got over to the couch but sat down at the other side of the couch.

"Hey why are you sitting there" he made a sad face.

"I can't prove I'm not scared if I'm sitting next to you" I hummed.

"Why are you even mad?" Niall laughed hysterically.

"I'm not" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay then, whatever you say" he winked and looked at the screen.

I clicked on play and grabbed a pillow to hold tight. When I realised Niall was looking at me I put it away and pretended to just brush away the dust from it.

"Okay you don't have to prove anything just sit next to me please" Niall smiled cheekily.

"Sorry" I shrugged. "You told me I was scared and I need to prove that I'm not"

"I believe you okay?" Niall begged. "I want yo sit next to you"

"Nope" I winked playfully.

The movie started and I tried to not scream when the scary parts came on. I saw that Niall looked at me almost all the time so I couldn't hide or close my eyes either. I just sat there trying to think of happy things.

Suddenly the TV and the lamps became dark. The power had gone. I was so scared of the dark i didn't know where to go. I didn't want to show how scared I was so i just sat there thinking of other stuff. Now I could also close my eyes and Niall couldn't see it.

"Aw that was the best part" Niall complained.

"Mm" I hummed biting my lip.

"Are you scared?" Niall asked curiously.

"Nope" I lied.

It was probably the first lie ever Niall didn't see through, or he didn't care, he probably knew I was scared but he wanted me to feel proud.

I could feel how the couch moved a little and I could hear Niall coming closer.

"I want to sit next to you" he said.

"Ha!" I exclaimed. "You lose"

"Okay what do I have to pay you" Niall laughed.

"A sorry would feel great" I smiled happily even though he couldn't see it.

"Sorry" he came closer.

"That feels much better" I laughed. "Now you know I'm not weak"

"Nope you aren't" he laughed. I could feel how he embraced me in a hug from the side.

I smiled to myself, I felt so proud because he couldn't see through my fear this time.

"You know I could feel you were scared right" he whispered into my neck.

"What" I complained and pushed away.

"But I don't care"

"But I do" I took up my legs and hugged them like a baby.

"I just think it feels much better to have someone to protect and not always just myself" he continued and I smiled into the darkness. He was too cute.

We sat there in the dark just quiet and the power came back in a few minutes, not long at all. The TV turned on again and the current scene started playing again. It started with a man screaming so I got a heart attack. I screamed but got myself quiet when I realised that I was screaming.

"You are so cute" Niall laughed and hugged me. I hugged him back still shaking because of that scary man in the movie.

The rest of the movie we sat next to each other and Niall held me in his arms. I didn't feel as scared as I was before. He really made me feel comfortable.

--

A/N: hope you liked this chapter! :)

ill try with this but im not sure if i can make it but,

100 comments and 100 votes?

that would be so cool.

haha love u. /sofia