Chapter 17

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Dinner!" We heard Maura shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" Niall shouted back and stood up. He got to the door and opened it for me. When I had gone through he followed me and then closed the door behind us.

We got downstairs and out to the backyard. The sun was shining now, weird weather today.. I waited for someone to tell me to sit down because I didn't want to be rude or anything. Maura just laughed and told me to sit down, that I didn't have to be too polite in their house. I smiled and sat down beside Niall. He was just sitting there all quiet, I didn't understand why.. What was he thinking of? I looked at Niall's parents while they were putting the meat on plates.

"Do you want any help?" I stood up again.

"No no sit down you" Maura smiled and grabbed the first plate with meat. She put it down on the table. "You can start"

"No we can wait" I smiled back and sat down again.

Niall's dad took the other plate and placed it beside the first one on the table.

"Hi" he smiled and stretched out his right hand.

"Hi" I smiled big and stood up again. I took his hand and shook it. "I'm Zoe"

"Bobby" he replied and sat down opposite me on the table. I sat down.. Again.

"Grab in!" Maura exclaimed and moved the food closer to me.

"Okay" I nodded and took food. Niall took a lot of food, he seemed to like potato..

I laughed at how much potato he took and he just smiled.

"Right" I nodded. "You're a food-man" I laughed. He nodded and smiled even bigger.

"He has always liked food and I think it's very strange because he isn't even getting fatter!!" Maura exclaimed and filled her glass with coke. "Want?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes please"

She filled my glass with coke and did the same to Niall's glass. He didn't complain so she probably knew he wanted coke. I just wish my mum was like that.. She didn't know anything of what I liked and didn't like.

"So you're going to the same school?" Bobby asked.

I nodded. I didn't want to talk with food in my mouth, my parents always told me to not.

"Cool" he smiled and kept eating.

"So what do you think of New York so far?" I asked and smiled.

"It's amazing! I didn't think it was this good" Maura smiled back and took a sip of her coke.

I just nodded and smiled. Bobby and Maura were talking about something grown up talk, nothing we were interested of. Me and Niall just sat there and ate our food without talking.

When we were all done we took away our dishes and then got up to Niall's room again.

"Actually I think ill have to leave soon" I sat down on his bed.

"Okay" Niall replied. He didn't seem sad about that so I just raised my eyebrows.

"Alright.." I bit my lower lip.

Niall took his guitar and started jamming on something.

"What song is that?" I asked as I had never heard it before.

"Oh" Niall bit his lower lip. "Nothing"

"No seriously it's so good" I smiled.

"Thanks.." Niall blushed.

"Can you sing it?" I smiled bigger.

"Nah.." Niall shook his head.

"Please" I begged and gave him a puppy face.

"Okay a part of it" he sighed.

He started singing and wow he had such a lovely voice. It sounded like an angel and I was almost fainting. He was really really good.

"Wow" I just stared at him when he was done.

"What?" He bit his lip nervously.

"You have such a beautiful voice!" I exclaimed.

"Sing with me" he smiled.

"No no no" I shook my head. "Never"

"Why not?" Niall made a sad face.

"I can't sing"

"Prove it"

"Never" I laughed. "I seriously mean it, I suck"

"I mean it too, sing with me" Niall winked.

"No I really don't want to"

"Please" Niall gave me a puppy face.

"Don't use my tricks against me!!" I shouted and sighed.

"But please"

"Okay what's the words?" I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes.

"it's easy" Niall smiled and took out a paper. "the first verse?" He asked and I nodded.

"Can't believe your packing your bags

Trying so hard not to cry

Had the best time and now its the worst time

But we have to say goodbye" Niall ranted the whole first verse.

"Alright I remember nothing but can I have the paper?" I asked embarrassing. He laughed and handed me the paper.

"Okay 1 2 3 4" Niall said and started playing the guitar.

We sang the first verse and I felt I was awful at this. How could I let him persuade me. I sighed and blushed when we were done.

"You were great I was awful" I complained.

"You have a beautiful voice Zoe" Niall smiled and put away the guitar. He sat down on the bed beside me. "I mean it, you can become a famous singer I swear" he continued.

I laughed at his words. "You can" I said seriously.

"I want to become a singer but I don't know.." He shrugged.

"You should audition for the X factor or America's Biggest Talent or something" I smiled and put my arm around his neck. He just laughed.

--------

A/N: the only reason I'm doing "100 votes and 50 comments" is because if I don't no one comments or votes.. I'm sorry guyyss but thanks for reading love u

doing same again (:

QUESTION: do you want it to be Zoall or Zorry? (weird I know but it can't be Ziall or Hoe hahahaha)

Zoall = Zoe and Niall

Zorry = Zoe and Harry

or do you want it to be someone else? I mean we're just on chapter 17 ;) x

Sofiaaaaa x