Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

"Should we go inside again?" Niall looked up from the ground and faced me.

I nodded but deep inside me I really wanted to go straight to Harry's and scream at him. I wasn't afraid of Harry and his threats. Even though I knew he was able to do a lot I didn't care. I didn't think he would be able to hurt me. I didn't understand the threat either, I mean.. He knows I'm not scared of him. Did he mean hurt me on the inside or the outside? I pressed my lips together.

"What are you thinking of?" Niall must've recognised my thinking face.

"Nothing" I looked down towards the ground still thinking of Harry's threat. What did he mean?

"I know you're thinking of something, you know I can tell" Niall lead me across the street and put his arm around my neck.

I looked at him and smiled. He really was a kind boy. I'd only known him for 3 days but he already was like the brother I never had.

I'd always wished for a sibling but I knew it would never happen. Mum would never want another kid, she was too busy with her job.

We got inside and dried ourselves.

"Maybe you should change clothes? I don't want you to get sick" Niall sat down on my bed.

I sat down beside him and laid my hand on his leg.

Niall's P.O.V:

"I feel bad if I change clothes and you're still wet" she said and smiled cheekily. She was so cute, she looked so innocent. Even thinking of Harry hurting her made me want to scream.

[flashback]

"DONT TOUCH HER" Harry screamed to my face as he pressed me against the wall. The other four boys just stood there watching.

"I haven't touched her" I got out.

Harry laughed sarcastically. "You're kidding me right?" He looked back at the others and they just stood there laughing.

"Harry I don't understand what you mean" I tried to hide the feelings inside me. I just looked at him with no expression at all.

"Okay I say this once so listen carefully" Harry got closer and was just a few inches away from my face. He was angry, I could tell he was. But I wasn't surprised because if he wasn't he wouldn't probably do this right now. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts. I thought I only thought that I rolled my eyes but apparently I did it and Harry noticed.

"HEY" he screamed in my face. "ARE YOU GOING TO BE BITCHY NOW" he held a tight grip of my shirt just under my throat. I could feel he pushed me against the wall with all his power.

I shook my head, still not making any facial expressions.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER I SWEAR I WILL HURT YOU AND I WILL HURT HER" Harry breathed heavy. He just glared into my eyes.

"SHE THINKS YOU'RE AN UGLY AND ANNOYING FUCKING ASSHOLE LEAVE HER ALONE" with those words he let go of me and walked away.

"do you understand me Horan?" he turned around a few metres away. I nodded. I sat on the ground for a few minutes to make sure they had left. The rain was pouring down. I didn't want to go home, I wanted to go to Zoe. But I had no excuse for coming. Maybe Harry didn't lie.. maybe she thought I was ugly and annoying. I sighed and buried my face in my hands.

Why would she be so nice to me and let me sleep over if she thought I was ugly and annoying? I sighed. Just then I realised I didn't help her clean up and put away the mattress this morning.

I decided to go home to her.

"Ehm hi?" She looked surprised

[flashback ends]

"Look" I looked up at her and saw that she hold a shirt and a pair of shorts. "I found these, I don't know whose it is but you can take them" she laughed and handed me the clothes.

"Thank you" I laughed. "Where's the bathroom?"

"You can change in here and ill go to the bathroom" she replied and got to the closet.

"No" I stood up. "I can take the bathroom"

"Okay" she laughed and raised her eyebrows.

"I mean if you want to change in here" I bit my lip.

"You can stay here" she laughed and took out some new clothes and got out of the room.

Zoe's P.O.V:

I locked the door and started to undress.

I hurried because I didn't want Niall to wait. I knew boys were a lot faster than girls to change and it's always awkward when you take a lot of time.

I got back to my room and knocked at the door. "Can I come in?" I asked through the door.

"Yeah" Niall replied. I opened the door and saw that Niall was looking at something.

"What are you looking at?" I asked and tried to see from behind. I was too short so I didn't see anything except Niall's neck.

"You were so cute" Niall turned around and showed me the scrapbook of pictures from when I was kid.

"NO" I shouted and tried to take it away from him. He help it away so I couldn't reach it.

"Please don't look at them" I begged.

"Why not?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"I just don't want to" I looked down towards the ground trying to hide my face.

Niall shut the book and put it on the desk behind him.

"What happened?" He asked and raised my head so I faced him.

"I don't feel like talking about it" I sat down on the bed. "I'm sorry I-"

"You don't have to explain" Niall cut me off and wiped away a tear falling down my cheek. "Tell me when you're ready"

I looked at him and smiled. He sat down beside me and put his hand on my leg just like I did at him before. He smiled back and then he looked down towards the floor and licked his lips.

"Thank you for being here" I said quiet and looked towards the ground too.

"That's what friends are for right?" Niall looked up again.

I nodded and faced him again. "But really, I mean it" I looked at him seriously. "Thank you"

"No need to thank" he said and looked away.

--------- 

A/N: thanks for reading, commenting and voting! It means a lot, I'm glad you like it. I'm really sorry I'm not reaaaally good at English. I'm not an English speaking person irl and I'm only 14 haha.. Anywayssssss

100+ votes and 50+ comments for next chapter. Love youuuu

xxx Sofia (: