Chapter 20

Niall's P.O.V:

"Good morning" my mum shouted as she opened my bedroom door.

"Morning" I hummed and hided my face under the pillow. The sun were shining bright from outside.

"Can I open your window?" She asked and went over to the window. She opened without an answer.

"I didn't answer" I put away the pillow and glared at her.

"I know another thing you didn't do that you should've" she winked and kissed my forehead. "Breakfast is ready" she smiled before shutting the door after her.

I raised an eyebrow at what she said. What? I didn't understand what she meant but I didn't really care either so I just got up from the bed and forgot that she even was in my room. I yawned as I got over to the closet. I just took a pair of shorts and a random t-shirt.

I got out to the bathroom and locked. I was about to go to the toilet but stopped when I saw myself in the mirror through the side of my eye. I turned so I faced the mirror and looked at all the bruises I had after what happened yesterday. I sighed and touched a bruise on my cheek carefully. I froze.

I just did what I had to do in the bathroom and got out and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning dad" I said and sat down by the table.

"Good morning buddy" he said and took a sip of his tea.

"You said you fell?" Mum asked as she turned around to give me my sandwich.

I nodded and took the sandwich.

"It looks more like someone beat you up" she said and raised her eyebrows.

"Why would someone do that?" I asked avoiding to meet her gaze. I took a bite of my sandwich.

"You have bruises almost everywhere, you don't get that by falling" she laughed and sat down beside my dad across the table.

"Well that's strange because I fell" I lied.

"You know you can always talk to us" dad said and put his cup on the table.

"Mm" I nodded.

"We are he-" mum started.

"Nothing happened ok? Just leave it" I interrupted her and stood up. "I need to go" with those words I got out of the kitchen and I could hear my mum sigh worriedly from behind.

Zoe's P.O.V:

Mum had already left for work, like always.. She was never home. I didn't like the way she was, I wanted my life to be like Niall's. It's strange though, not every teenager wants to have a clingy mum but that was the only thing I wished for. I didn't see why Niall thought she was annoying? Sure, she was a little clingy and called him cute names but at least she cared about him..

I sighed and got up from the couch where I was sitting. I took the remote and turned the TV off.

Before going to school I got up to my room to get my school bag.

When I got inside my room I searched for my bag. I found it beside my bed. As I leaned down to get it I found a paper. I read it quickly and remembered. Right! The book club. But it wasn't until the afternoon so I could take it chill. I took my bag and got downstairs again.

Harry's P.O.V:

I started to regret what I did to Niall. Now she hated me even worse. I sighed and bit my lip.

I fixed my hair before I got inside the school.

"Hi Harry" I looked to the side and saw one of my girl friends. Not as in together, just friends.