Chapter 35

"Good night" I smiled and turned the light off but I could still see the shapes and silhouettes of his face.

"Night beautiful" he kissed my forehead and laid his head on his pillow.

After that we laid there looking at each other for a while but I could feel how I slowly drifted to sleep.

---

I was glad he didn't try anything last night, to be honest i didn't want to do It with him yet. I didn't feel like I was ready yet.

I was sitting in the couch watching TV when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hi there" Niall said with a raspy voice.

"Good morning sleepyhead" I looked at him and giggled.

"When did you wake up?" He sat down beside me in the couch and yawned.

"Around 6" I shrugged.

"What?!" Niall exclaimed almost as if he had gone up then too.

"I couldn't go back to sleep" I laughed and turned off the TV. "We should eat breakfast."

"Yeah" he yawned again and ran his hand through his hair.

"By the way, I looked in my mum's closet and found another t-shirt but I didn't find any other shorts than them you borrowed the last time so can you have them again?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Course" he laughed.

---

"By the way, who are you with in school when you aren't with me?" I raised an eyebrow and took a bite of my sandwich. "Just wondering" I said when he looked at me weirdly.

"I don't think you know who they are" he laughed.

"Tell me!" I smiled.

"Okay.." He said and thought for a few seconds. "There's Jake, Austin, Lukas and Alexander" Niall smiled.

"Cool"

"And you?" Niall asked and drank a sip of his juice.

I bit my lip and looked down to the table and started fingering with my cup.

"Do you mean" Niall started.

"I don't have any friends, yeah" I kept looking down to the table.

"Hey" Niall said calmly and stretched out his hand for me to take it. "You will get friends"

"No I won't" I laughed as if it was funny but deep inside me it hurt so much. I didn't have any friends, no one wanted to hang out with me, I only had Niall.

"Don't say that" Niall raised my chin so I looked straight into his eyes. "I will help you"

"You don't have to" I smiled.

"You need friends to have a good life" He said seriously.

"I know" I licked my lips. "I've got you"

Niall just smiled and then looked down to the table. He was thinking of something, I hoped he didn't think of helping me getting friends because I really didn't need to be friend with anyone at that school.

We sat there without talking, just eating and smiling at each other once in a while.

"We should brush our teeth and then go to school because it's a quarter to eight" I told as I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah" he nodded. We cleaned after us before going to the bathroom to brush our teeth. I gave niall one of our reserve toothbrushes that no one had used. It was mostly if someone slept here and forgot their toothbrush so I thought it was a good time to use it now.

---

Louis P.O.V:

I took up my phone to check if Harry had called me back. I didn't understand what was happening with him, where was he?

I decided to go home to Harry again before school because I'd got about 10 minutes over.

---

I pressed the doorbell but no one came to the door. I put my hand on the handle and felt it was unlocked. I opened the door and walked in.

"Harry?" I called but he didn't reply. I walked in without taking off my shoes. Newspapers and magazines were lying everywhere on the floor in the hall.

I looked in to every room I passed. There wasn't a lot of rooms though so it didn't take long to go through the whole house.

"Harry?" I shouted again.

I opened the door to his room and saw him lying there in bed. I ran into the room and shook him.

"Harry?!" I got panic when he didn't wake up. "Harry!"

I took up my phone and unlocked it fast. I could see how I was shaking when I wrote the number.

"Public Safety Answering Point, what is your emergency?" I heard a woman say on the other side of the phone.

"M-my friend-d won't wake up" I stammered.

"What address?"

I talked to her until the ambulance came to take Harry with them and then we hung up.

I got into the ambulance with him and we drove to the hospital. They took him to the emergency apartment and got him to a room quickly. I had to sit down outside and wait until they could tell me what had happened. I decided to call the other boys.

"Sup" Zayn whispered. "Where are you? we're in class"

"At the hospital" i told him.

"What? Why? What happened?!" He talked higher and I could hear Ms Matthews yelling at him.

"It's important" he yelled back to her and then got back to me. "Hello?!"

"Harry" I breathed.

"What did he do?!" Zayn exclaimed worriedly.

"I don't know yet" I bit my lower lip nervously.

"We're coming" Zayn hung up.

I put the phone in my pocket and buried my face in my hands.

"Mr Tomlinson?" I heard a voice and I looked up.

"Yeah?" I stood up quickly.

"You came here with Styles, Harry Styles?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah" I nodded and looked around me worriedly. "How is he?"

"Not so well" she talked slowly. "Come with me" she lead me into a long corridor.

"What happened with him?!"

"I'm sorry" she said sadly.

"WHAT" I got tears in my eyes. "IS HE DEAD?!" I shouted and everyone around me looked worryingly at me.

I could she how she swallowed trying to get out words to say.

She stopped outside a room and took a grip of my arm.

"Your friend tried to commit suicide"

---

A/N:

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had absolutely no fantasy at all oh.

Why do you think Harry tried to commit suicide?!

50 likes and comments? C:

Love you! xx