Chapter 43

Zoe's P.O.V:

When one week had past I felt a little better and I had to go back to school again to not miss too much.

I hoped Harry hadn't told anyone about my mum, I really didn't want attention because of that.

I got to the hallway and looked down to the floor. There were lying a lot of papers, letters, bills and advertisement all over the floor.

I just walked past them and got outside. I had to take my coat now because it started to get cold, the winter was on it's way.

I took a deep breath and breathed in the cool fresh air. I locked the door and put on my gloves before walking to the school.

When I entered the school everybody just looked at me for a few seconds but looked away when I met their gaze.

I walked to my locker but stopped when I spotted one blonde guy running through the corridor towards me. He ran into everyone in his way.

"Zoe!" He exclaimed and embraced me in a big tight hug. He wouldn't let go for a long time so we stood there, in the middle of the school corridor, hugging.

"Niall" I tried to sound excited but couldn't really pretend.

"I missed you so much!" He pushed away but embraced me in another hug one second later.

"Missed you too" I said and buried my face in his neck.

"Lets go to somewhere quiet" he told and dragged me with him into one of the scrubs.

Niall's P.O.V:

"How are you?" I asked as I closed the door.

"Fine, how are you?"

"Zoe, Harry told me" I swallowed.

"Oh" she looked down to the ground.

"But I didn't go home to you because I didn't think you wanted to meet me"

"I.." She started. "It's hard to explain Niall"

"Please try" I begged and put my hands on her shoulders.

"I just wanted to be alone okay"

"You still told Harry first" I said and I saw how uncomfortable she got.

"I'm sorry I didn't plan for him to come and visit me" she whispered.

"Doesn't matter" I bit my lip. "But I care about you Zoe, although you're my girlfriend.." I said quietly. "If you still want to be that of course"

"Yes Niall I want to be your girlfriend" she said seriously. "I fucking love you." She glared at me.

I got chocked. Did she just tell me she loved me? She told me she loved me for the first time in a scrub.

"Do you?" I smiled.

"I do" she said. "I do I do I do and I want to be your girlfriend Niall" she put her arms around my neck and had to stand on her tippy toes to reach to my mouth. When she finally did she kissed me softly.

"But.." She started and closed her eyes.

"But what?" I asked worriedly.

"I have to move" her voice cracked at the last word and she started crying.

I hugged her slightly.

"What do you mean? Why?" I asked calmly.

"They are selling the house and I'm moving to my grandma in Denmark" she told me quietly.

"What?" I felt a tear falling down my cheek but I wiped it away. I pushed away from her and looked her straight in the eyes. "When?"

"Next week" she looked all broken, but if she only knew the way I felt. When she told me those words I didn't know what to say or do. Yeah, I acted natural but inside me I wanted to scream so loud. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me and she would be taken away from me.

"Is there any other options?"

"Find my dad, but he won't ever take me back after what me and mum did"

"You didn't do anything Zoe, your mum did." I said determinedly. "She just took you with her"

"I don't know Niall"

"You have to try" I took her hand. "Maybe I can go to England to see you at the weekends"

"I don't know if he still lives in England, I have nothing to go on"

"We can find out more about him, what's his name?"

"Ri-" she thought for a second. "No wait, Si- I don't know" she sighed.

"His last name is Walker too, right?"

"No mum kept her name" she looked down to the floor. "It's no idea to try Niall" she said and exited the scrub.

"I will do whatever it takes, England is closer than Denmark right" I shouted after her and she just walked away.

I had to find out who her dad was and how I could find him. I needed her in my life, more than anything.

---

When I finished my last class I got to the library in our school to check a few things on the computer.

I googled her mum and tried to find something about her dad but I didn't find anything.

I sat there searching on the internet for almost 3 hours but got interrupted by my phone ringing. Mum told me to come home and eat so I had to stop my search for Zoe's dad. I decided I would go back to the library tomorrow.

I couldn't concentrate the whole night so I skipped doing my home works and kept searching for her dad. When I searched for Lucy Walker one guy came up on google so I checked who he was and I decided to go to him after school tomorrow instead.

Maybe he knew anything about it. If I wouldn't find anything out of this I had to call her mum's friends and that's something I wanted to avoid but if I had to, I would.

---

A/N:

Very short chapter, I'm sorry.

But I really wanted to update today and it's pretty late and I didn't have time earlier today soooo.

Hope you liked it tho, it maybe seemed rushed idk :(

Gonna try posting a longer chapter tomorrow ok.

-sofia