Chapter 16

Zoe's P.O.V:

We decided to go home to Niall instead because we had nothing to do at my place. It wasn't raining anymore so I didn't take any jacket.

"What did Harry actually say?" I broke the silence.

"He said you thought I was an ugly and annoying asshole.." Niall swallowed.

"He's so pathetic" I raised my eyebrows. "I don't, I really don't" I continued.

"Thanks" he replied and gave me a tiny smile.

"I mean it, Harry's the ass here" I laughed.

Niall laughed but sounded a little insecure.

"You don't have to be shy around me, I don't think you're annoying at all" I blinked and smiled.

"Thanks, I just" Niall cut himself and sighed.

"Sorry I asked, I shouldn't have had" I looked away.

"Don't worry" Niall laughed. "I'm just afraid that Harry will hurt you if I say the wrong things to you"

"Don't listen to him, I know he sounds like a badass but inside he is too scared of hurting someone" I laughed. "Believe me"

Niall nodded and smiled at the ground. He put his hands in his pockets and then looked up again.

Niall's P.O.V:

When we got to my house my parents were home. I sighed and opened the door.

"Hi" I said and took off my shoes.

"Hi" I heard my mum reply. She hold out on the i all the way from the top off the stairs to the bottom of the stairs.

"How are my little angel?" She said as she came into the hall.

"I'm good" I blushed and then cleared my throat. "Mum, meet Zoe, Zoe meet mum" I said and introduced them to each other.

"Oh hi Mrs Horan its nice to meet you!" Zoe exclaimed and smiled big.

"Call me Maura!" my mum smiled back and embraced Zoe in a tight hug.

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Haha okay" I got surprised when she hugged me but she seemed like a nice mum. I felt the smell of roasted potatoes.

"So how are you?" Maura pushed away and smiled big.

"I'm good, how are you?" I laughed.

"I'm feeling fantastic!" She exclaimed. "By the way, dad is in the backyard. We're eating BBQ and roasted potatoes today" she continued as she looked at Niall.

He just smiled and nodded.

"Do you want to eat here?" Maura turned her eyes to me again.

"I don't want to disturb while your family time" I shook my head.

"No no you're not disturbing, we're eating together every day" Maura laughed.

"Okay then, well" I turned my head to Niall. He nodded and smiled big. "Sure" I shrugged.

"Alright, ill tell you when it's time to eat" she ended the conversation with another smile and then she turned and got into the kitchen.

-

"Your mum is awesome!" I exclaimed when we got up to Niall's room.

"Haha why?" He raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"I don't know, she seems so so nice" I smiled and sat down on his bed.

"Well she is, but sometimes she's annoying" Niall sat down on a chair opposite me beside a desk.

"I would do anything for a mum like that, my mum is never home" I sighed sadly.

"You can move in here" Niall joked and I laughed a little.

If became silent for a few seconds.

"I don't know.. It's nothing much to do here either" Niall looked around and shrugged.

"Funnier than at my place" I laughed and stood up. I walked around looking at all the stuff he had in his room. It was the first time I saw his room. I had only seen the first floor and the backyard.

"You're playing football?!" I took down a trophy and held up.

"I did"

"Oh okay" I put it back where I found it and kept looking around. "What's this?" I held up a weird black thing.

"I play guitar" Niall laughed.

"But what is this?" I turned the item and read some kind of golden text.

"It's a plectrum, have you never seen one of these before?!" Niall gave me a strange face and I just shook my head.

"Never"

"You are so weird, how can you not have seen one before?" Niall laughed. "Have you never played guitar?"

I shook my head again. "Nope"

Niall just glared at me. "Come here" he said and showed with his hand to sit on the bed. I raised an eyebrow and did as he said. He stood up and got out of his room to get something. I assumed he was going to get a guitar.

I had right, but not only one guitar, he was holding two.

He handed me one and sat down on the chair again.

"Okay" he placed the guitar in his knee. "Put your fingers there, there and.. There" he pointed where to put my fingers.

I did as he said and looked up at him again.

"Okay now play"

"How?" I bit my lip awkwardly.

"Have you never even seen someone play guitar?" I shook my head.. Again. "What?!" Niall exclaimed.

"Okay wait" he put away his guitar and sat down beside me on the bed.

He showed me how to do with my hands and I learned quickly. I knew how to do with my right hand but I couldn't remember the accords he was showing me. He sighed and laughed at how complicated I thought it was.

"Wait let me show you" he put his arms around me and played slowly and switched accords so I could see. I smiled when I finally remembered one accord.

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "I know this one" I showed him an A accord.

"That's good" he turned his head and smiled at me. I wasn't facing him but I could see that he was looking at me. I turned my head so we were facing each other. We were just an inch away from each other. I smiled back.

Niall's P.O.V:

I looked at her lips and then bit my lips. I was thinking of kissing her but I didn't know what she would think, plus i was thinking of what Harry had said before. "If you ever touch her i swear I will hurt you and I will hurt her" the words echoed in my head. My smile disappeared and I turned my head away. I took away my arms from her.

She just kept smiling but she looked a little disappointed. Maybe it was just because of what i just thought i imagined that she looked disappointed or did she want me to kiss her? She looked back down at the guitar.

Zoe's P.O.V:

I think I was falling for this guy. He was my perfect match, plus he even wanted to hang out with me. I think he was the first one ever since the move who actually liked me for me.

The only thing that wasn't matching was our humour, but two copies couldn't make a happy couple would they?

-

A/N: thank you all for reading! Love you aaaaall so much

100 votes and 50 comments again for next chapter! Hope you liked this one (:

xx Sofia