Chapter 23

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Okay so tell me what Harry said" Niall sat down on my bed looking up at me.

"He just said you weren't the one I thought you were" I shrugged and looked back at him.

"Lets start with a simple question, who do you think I am?" Niall leaned against the wall.

"I honestly don't know" I pressed my lips together confusingly.

"I didn't want you to find out like this" he said but he didn't show any special emotions, he just sat there like if we were talking about what weather it was.

"Just tell me what he meant" I glared at him.

"You don't have to glare at me it isn't that bad" he smirked and laughed.

I shrugged and shook my head. I looked at him without saying anything, like I wanted him to keep going.

"Okay so I hit Harry, that's probably it"

"You hit Harry?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why surprised?" he laughed and looked away for a second.

"Maybe because he almost killed you twice?!" I rolled my eyes, I didn't know why but I was so annoyed at him right now.

"So?" Niall shrugged.

"You could've defended yourself then too?!" I shouted and looked down towards the floor. "I really don't know you, just.." I sighed and drug my hands through my hair.

"Why are you so upset" Niall raised an eyebrow and stood up in front of me. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

"I just don't know who you are anymore" I glared at him. "I don't think I ever did?" I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip.

"I am the same guy you walked in on this Monday"

"No you aren't Niall" I kept holding my eyes closed.

"You are just still getting to know him" he raised my chin and I could feel he was looking at me.

I just stood there and breathed slowly. After a while I opened my eyes and sighed.

"I just don't know" I got out of his grip and sat down on the bed.

"May I?" He shrugged innocently and pointed beside me. I nodded.

"You know" he looked down. "I still am the same guy" he shrugged and looked up at me. I could see he was watching every movement I was doing from the corner of my eye. I bit my lip and turned my head so I faced him.

"Okay" I nodded and gave him a tiny smile. "I trust you"

---

Louis' P.O.V:

"What did you think of the blind date?" I smiled big and put my arm around Harry's neck.

"More like surprise date" he hummed.

"Come on Harry" I laughed. "You thought it was fun"

"It was ok" he shrugged but didn't seem to really listen.

"Hey you aren't thinking of Zoe right?" I sighed and put my hands in my pockets.

He just turned his head and looked at me, then sighed.

"Harry you need to let go you probably weren't meant to be"

"Don't" he stopped walking. "Just don't. Say. That" he stared at me angrily.

"Harry"

"Leave me alone" he bit his lip trying not to let a tear fall down his cheek. He shook his head and turned around then ran away.

I sighed, I needed to help him some way, but how?

---

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Ill call you tomorrow" I smiled and he got outside.

"Yeah" he nodded and stoke his hand through his hair.

"Bye then?" I bit my lip and shrugged.

"Yeah bye" he smiled and I closed the door behind him.

I got inside the living room and found my mum sitting there watching the TV.

"What are you watching?" I smiled and sat down beside her on the couch.

"Nothing special" mum laughed and took the remote to turn off the TV. "Has he left?" She asked and pressed the red button.

"Yeah why?" I looked at her wonderingly.

"I need to talk to you" she didn't look happy so I bet it wasn't good news.

"Okay what is it?" I licked my lower lip and turned so we sat in front of each other.

"I need to leave for work on Monday" she sighed sadly.

"You do that every Monday, right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I need to take the flight and I won't be home until 2 weeks"

"But at the weekends?" I swallowed.

"The work is in Europe, I can't go home at the weekends" she made a sad face and took my hand.

"Okay" I whispered.

"Do you think you can take care of yourself for two weeks?" She held my hand in both of her hands.

I sighed and got out of her grip.

"I always do that, right?!" I yelled and run upstairs. I locked myself into my room and laid down on my bed hiding my face in the pillow.

---

A/N: I'm sorry it was kinda short but ill try to update soon again, okay? (:

please please tell me what you think?

love you -sofia x