Chapter 2

We got to class perfectly in time... Or not.

The lesson was just about to end when we came into the classroom.

"Oh" I bit my lip and looked at Niall.

Ms Matthews looked angrily at me and then cleared her throat.

"I assume you're Niall" she said and looked at Niall. She stared empty at him as he smiled.

"Yes miss"

"It's not such a good day for you to smile mister" she kept staring at him.

"Oh about that, I'm sorry I'm late"

"You're not just a little late, you just missed your first lesson at this school and you're about to miss your second one too if you don't hurry"

"I'm sorry my mu-"

"No excuses, hurry to class"

We turned around and were just about to leave when,

"Miss Walker"

I froze and turned my face to Niall who looked back at me.

I turned around and cleared my throat.

"Yes?"

"Buy a watch"

I nodded and turned around, again.

We got out of the class room and as soon as we heard the door close I burst out in laugh.

"Buy a watch" I repeated her words and laughed at my own imitate. Niall laughed too.

"Are you always late or?" Niall asked as we walked down the corridor.

"Not always" I made a grimace. "But mostly" Niall laughed at me.

"I have a feeling you're not like the other girls here?" Niall raised his eyebrow and licked his lips.

"Well" I shrugged. "I don't know"

"Alright Ill just have to find out myself" Niall winked and rounded the corner. "I have geography and I assume you don't so talk to you later"

I raised my eyebrows and laughed a little at his words but then I nodded and kept walking towards my classroom.

The class went on pretty fast, English wasn't my favourite subject but I didn't complain, I had gotten to much critic already from the teachers.

After the lesson I decided to wait for Niall. His class ended about 10 minutes after mine so it wasn't a big deal. I didn't really have anyone to hang out with anyways.

I leaned against the wall outside his classroom. I heard a thud which apparently meant that someone closed their school desk. I stood up directly and waited for the people to come out.

The door opened and out rushed all the students who wanted break so badly. I spotted Niall, he had stayed in the classroom. I took a few steps forwards and stepped into the class room. It was first then I saw he wasn't alone.

I swallowed and turned around. I started walking rapidly to avoid anyone's attention from the classroom. But I didn't succeed.

"Hey Zoe" I froze and turned around. I faked a smile as I saw Niall coming towards me.

"Oh hi"

"Why such a rush? It's lunch break you know"

"Yeah I was thinking of going home and eat"

"What" Niall raised his eyebrows. "Why?"

"I don't like.." I cut myself off and leaned back as I saw the sign of what food it was going to be today. "..chicken"

"WHAT" Niall exclaimed. "How can you not like chicken?!"

"Okey then" I but my lip. "I do like chicken"

"But why did you lie?"

I saw the other four boys coming from behind Niall now. They stopped beside him.

"Zoe"

I swallowed. "Harry" I rolled my eyes showing that I was annoyed by him.

Harry raised his eyebrows and took Niall's arm. "Are you coming?"

Niall nodded and all others came after him.

I stayed at the place I was standing. I followed them with my eyes. Niall looked back at me and I looked away. I sighed and started to walk in the other direction.