Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 32

147 4 6
By beauteousjoonie

Natalie's POV:

(L-Lexi+N-Natalie)

L- Wait so it's a date?

She asks for the millionth time.

I groan.

N- Lexi, he just invited me to go eat and hang out. Plus I have a boyfriend.

She sighs.

L- Natalie, last night April and your 'boyfriend ' were being to 'friendly'.

My heart aches.

L- I'm sorry Natalie, it just wasn't normal.

I sigh. He likes her and I'm just left alone.

N- No you're right. He likes her, I mean today I woke up and went straight to the kitchen.

L- What does that have to do with this situation?

I groan.

N- I was about to tell you that.

She giggles.

L- Oopps, sorry.

I smile.

N- No it's okay. Where was- oh okay so, I was walking down the stairs and saw them talking and getting really close. So I stood behind and they started tickling each other. Long story short they kissed and they plan on telling me and Matt after our hangout.

By now my smile had dropped remembering the event.

The line goes silent.

L- How could Axel do this?  He's so gentle, he wouldn't hurt you. Would he?

I feel a tear make its way down my cheek.

I hold the rest back.

N- Axel and I were never meant for this. We were better off as best friends. Just like everyone of my past 'boyfriends'.

I hear Lexi mumble.

N- Hey, don't think I'm blaming you for my break up with Taylor. It wasn't meant to be boo. He found the most perfect girl for him. I couldn't be happier boo.

She sniffles in the back.

L- Thanks Natalie, I'm sorry about Axel.

I sigh.

N- It's okay. I'm not crying over guys anymore. Maybe this is a sign, all I have on my mind is tour.

I smile of the sound of it.

L- You should be. So do you want me to come over? I'll bring Samantha, she misses Aaron.

I giggle.

N- Of course.

L- See you later boo.

I smile.

N- Okay boo, drive carefully. Love you.

L- Alright. Love you too.

I hang up and sit up from my bed.

I look at my reflection using the mirror on my left wall.

Natalie you've been strong. It's okay to break a promise right? Live the life you picture in your head. Live wild and don't care what other people say or think. Live day by day, your life is shit, but will get better soon. Be happy, Axel is still a best friend, April is still a friend, Matthew is still your world. Forgive little by little. You deserve to be happy.

"Natalie babe?" Axel waves his hand in front of my face.

I force a smile. "Oh hey."

He gives me a confused face." You okay?"
I slowly find tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm perfectly fine."

He brings me closer to him and wraps his arms around me. I keep myself from slapping him.

"Gorgeous what's wrong." He asks softly.

My lips quiver. "Let me go Axel."

He lets me lose out of his grip. He stares at me, like if he already knows what is going to happen.

"Axel, you love her don't you?" I ask.

I stare into his deep blue eyes as I see sadness taking over his eyes.

"Natalie let me explain." He begs.

I shake my head. "Axel, I can read your eyes. We can't control love, I can't blame you. I know you wouldn't hurt me, this is the time we both have to be honest, do you love her?" I ask again serious.

He bites his lips as a tears fall from his glossy eyes. " I can't do this to you."

I sigh and I feel my heart ache. The truth hurts more than the lie.

"Natalie say something." His voice cracks.

I bite on my lip and look down at my thighs. "I loved you Axel. It was just not meant to be."

He sobs. "Natalie I can't lose you as my best friend."

I shake my head. "You won't lose me."

He sobs and crawls towards me. "I'm sorry Natalie. I was supposed to keep you happy and I failed."

I shake me head and smile. "Axel, no one has ever made me as happy like you have. You're still my other half bestie?"

He smiles, still tears falling from his eyes. "Yes bestie."

We hug and he kisses my forehead.

*Knock knock.*

I loosen from his grip. "Lexi and Samantha are here." I slightly smile.

He nods. "Alright."

I stand up and make my way towards the door. I open the door leav-

"Natalie wait!" Axel runs towards me, stopping me from my actions.

He gets up close, his face inches from mine. "Kiss me one more time, and promise me you won't leave me. You'll always be my best friend." Tears roll down his cheeks.

I nod and slowly place my lips on his. Ours lips slowly move in synch.

We pull away and I look into his eyes. "I promise."

"NATALIE. THEY'RE HERE!" Matthew screams from down stairs.

I look at him and force a smile. "I love you."

More tears fall from his glossy eyes. "I love you too."

I turn my heal and walk out of the room sighing.

I walk down stairs and bump into a sad Matthew. I stop my tracks and grab his arm.

He huffs and looks away.

"Matthew what's wrong?" I ask trying to see his beautiful face.

He looks the opposite way. "Nothing." His voice cracks.

I move his face with my finger. Our eyes make contact. I look in his red puffy eyes, as he looks at mine.

"He told you?" A tear rolls down his cheek.

I look down and nod.

He gives me a kiss on my cheek and runs upstairs.

I sigh and greet the girls in the living room.

Our eyes meet and they look at each other, I guess they know.

"Ayy my loves." I force a smile.

They smile and hug me. "Ay Natty."

I pull away. "Cute outfits." I smile and look at their clothes.

(Samanthas' outfit)

(Lexis' outfit)

"Thanks." They both giggle.

"Let's go upstairs." I gesture them to go ahead and follow me.

We walk pass the kitchen.

(Kitchen)

I see Axel talking to Matthew. I slightly smile at them as they say hi to Lexi and Samantha.

We walk up the stairs and Samantha looks at me stopping at the boys hallway.

"I'm going to say hi to Jack and then go with Aaron." She smiles waiting for a response.

"Alright, use protection." I joke.

She looks down at her feet and giggles.

I turn back around and continue to make my way to my room with Lexi.

We reach my room and Lexi runs straight to my closet. "Okay no wasting time. We need to find you a dress."

I laugh. "I already have one in mind."

She grins. "Well show me bitch."

I shake my head and giggle as I make my way to my dress.

I grab it and hold it up.

She gasp. "Yass."

I look at the red color dress I bought a long time ago. I never have worn this dress. I guess today is the perfect day to wear it.

(In chapter uh, idk but, Natalie had bought a red lipstick color dress. This is the dress she is talking about.)

"What shoes though?" I sigh.

She gasps and bends down to pick up some black high heals.

I nod." Alright with this hand purse, right?" I ask picking a black hand purse.

(Natalies' outfit)

She giggles. "That's not the name of it."

I look at her with do-you-think-I-give-a-fuck look.

She rolls her eyes and walks out. "Where's your curling iron?"

I point to my hair supply stand. She walks over as I take out all my make-up.

She comes back with my curling iron and hair spray. Along with some bobby pins.

I smile. "What do I do?"

She plugs in the iron. "Uhh, start putting foundation and that stuff,  oh make sure to contour your face."

I nod, I look for every thing as she begins with my hair. I finally set everything up in order and start applying in to my face.

A hour and a half later

"Finally done." Lexi huffs.

I giggle and hug her." Thank you boo."

She hugs back. "No problem."

I let go and look at myself in the mirror. I smile, I feel beautiful. Something I haven't felt in awhile.

"You like it?" Lexi asks nervously.

I giggle and nod my head.

The dress hugs my waist, making an image of curves.

The heals make my legs look longer, making me stand out.

My light brown hair is in lose, but tight curls. That reminds me, I need to go dye my hair again. I shake it off and continue to look at myself.

My make-up makes me look more mature, and fancy.

The eye makeup makes my light brown eyes stand out and the dark red lipstick makes my lips look fuller and bigger.

"I love it Lexi. Thank you so much." I smile at her still looking at myself in the mirror.

She smiles back and I see her reflection.

Knock knock.

My eyes flicker to the door as Samantha walks in.

"Hey guys I wa- damn Natalie. You look, gorgeous." She smiles.

I feel my cheeks turn a slight color of pink. "Thank you Sam."

She just nods her head and lays down on my king size bed. "Where's Nayeli?" She asks pulling out her phone.

Lexi sits on my bed and I follow.

"She's shopping with Jack. For extra supplies, you know, for the tour."

They nod their heads. "What time are you leaving?" Lexi asks as she texts Taylor.

"At six."

They look at each other. "You have three minutes left."

I gasp. "Really what?"

They laugh. "It was late when you called us."

I nod and my hands start to shake, I seriously have no idea why I'm nervous. Matthew's my best friend.

Knock knock.

"Come in." The girls say.

Jack J pops his head in. "Natalie, Matthew is waiting down stairs." He stares at me.

I stand up. "What is there something wrong with my face?" I ask starting to panic.

He shakes his head. "No no. Not at all, you just look, gorgeous."

I smile as my heart starts to beat back to a normal pace. "Thank you Johnson."

He nods his head. "I'll tell him your coming."

I nod.

I put some perfume, and the girls walk me out. We reach the stairs and my hearts starts pounding. I start to imagine what can go wrong. I just shake my head, I hear laughing and talking as we make our way down. Once I'm half way there, the room becomes silent, and every ones eyes are on me.

I feel my cheeks turn into a deep red color. I look at Matthew and he's wearing nice dress pants and shoes, followed by a red dress shirt. His hair is neatly combed back, making him look much taller for some reason.

He smiles and walks up to me. "You look gorgeous." He takes out his hand.

I smile. "Thank you. You look handsome."

I give him my hand and he kisses it. "Thank you." I look up and look straight at a hurt Axel.

I sigh.

"Ready?" Matthew asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

I slightly nod as I receive a death glare by April.

Lexi hits her with her elbow and flips her off.

I giggle.

We walk out and Matthew opens the car door for me. "Thank you."

At 'secret' place.

"Are we here?" I ask for the thousandth time.

He huffs." Yes Natalie, we're here."

I giggle." Can I take the bandana off?"

"Nope." He laughs.

"Hurry Matt! You might ruin my make-up!" I whine.

I hear the car door shut. It stays silent in umtil Matthew opens my car door.

"Matthew you better not trip me." I groan as he walks me to the place.

He softly laughs. "Okay hold on."

We stop and it goes silent again.

"Okay ready?" He asks.

I nod. "More than ever."

He slowly removes the bandana from my eyes. A smile forms on my lips and I gasp.

"Matthew this is gorgeous." I say looking at the table neatly sitting in his backyard. Right next his tree, there is little kinda light things, the table is neatly set up and has beautiful flowers in the middle.

"I wanted to have a little dinner at the same place we became best friends." He smiles as he pulls out my chair.

I sit and thank him.

"I remember." I giggle.

"How could you forget?" He jokes.

"I remember everything. You had little strings with macaroni on them, hanging around the tree for decoration." I giggle remembering.

He blushes. "Hey I worked very hard on those."

I laugh." And I loved them."

He chuckles. "You hungry?"

I nod. "Starving."

He chuckles and rings a little bell. I look around confused.

Out comes Cameron in a suit. I try my best hold back my laughter.

"How can I help you?" He asks with his hands behind him.

I bite on my lips. I really want to laugh, what is he doing?

"Yass, we need my moms food." Matthew smiles.

Cameron looks at me, well more like glares at me. Matthew then looks at me and smiles.

"Natalie?" He laughs.

I bite down on my lips. "Hum." I hum, trying not to burst out in laughter.

He shakes his head and giggles. "Go ahead."

I burst out laughing. Cameron glares at me. "Yo- yo- hahahh- you look- lo- look fun-funny." I say between laughs.

They look at each other and burst out laughing.

After dinner.

"Thank you Cameron." I smile as he picks up our plates.

He nods and I look over at Matthews mom and I smile. She smiles and pops her head back in the house.

"Would you like to dance?" Matthew asks standing up. He takes out his hand and waits for a response.

I nod, taking his hand.

As in cue Cameron plays a song on the small speakers in the back of Matthews house.

Crazy. By Shawn Mendes.

I place my hands round his neck and he places his around my waist. We start moving in a slow pace.

Think I don't need a watch to tell the time
Think I don't need the sun to help me shine
Think I don't need a girl to be alright
Guess I didn't know

That I didn't need shoes on my feet
That I didn't need a bed to fall asleep
That I didn't need love to be complete
Guess I didn't know

"I'm blessed to still have you in my life Natalie." He softly says on my neck.

I smile. "You're my best friend. How could you ever lose me?"

He stays quiet.

That I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me, for me

"I've done so much to you, but still you forgave me." He says a bit confused.

I nod and bring our bodies closer. "That's in the past. Nothing will separate us ever again." I say almost unsure.

"Promise me." He looks in my eyes.

I look back in his. "I promise."

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

I smile and lay my head on his chest.

Maybe my life will go back to normal.

You're all I think about when I'm awake
Part of every night and every day
And everything's a mess when you're away
Now I know

All of this is getting really old
I'm having trouble sleeping on my own
Feeling like a house but not a home
I want you to know

That I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me, for me

Guess I need a watch to tell the time
Guess I need the sun to help me shine
And I really need you in my life
Now I know

That you give me this crazy feeling
And you won't have to wait no more for me, for me
And I just got this crazy feeling
I've been making someone wait for me

We pull away and we look at each other, both of us blushing.

"Natalie I love you. I want to be more than this." He slowly says.

I stand shock. Nope never mind, my life isn't going back to normal.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey my loves.

Sorry this chapter was long. The rest of the chapters might be as long as this one since there's only a few chapters left.

Thank you, once again for 1,000 reads. It means a lot.

So about the book.

Pour Natalie and Axel.

What will happen between those two?

Or between April and Natalie?

What do you feel like Natalie might do?

Well she except Matthews love for her?

Or will she reject him?

Stay tuned my loves 😘
I love you all- Natalie💪👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
131K 4.1K 36
{} The sequel of "Just friends..." {} *completed* After Shawn's large incedent, he lost all of his memory of Cadence and him. The chances of it retur...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...