Vampire Hunter Wars[Discontin...

By AriaBlackwater

Slightly set in modern time but man kind taken down by the dozen. Only surviving humans are Lucian, a vampire... More

Character Intro
Lucian and Vio
Melody
Lilith
Maxwell
Crane
Lucian's Past
Finding Melody
Easter Day
Lucian Creed's Blood
Months Passing By....
The Mission
Stage 1
Vio's flight
The Cold Truth
A barrier that shouldn't have been broken
Serenity Merle
Pure Rage
A fight?
A childhood memory
A secret love
A fight that ends one life and brings a new one
A/N
A/N #2
Stage 2
Trapped
3 Months Pass
Waking up
Jaze's Nightmare
Joseph's Love
Jaze's Dark Secret
A tomb
saving or trapped?
Years later
An old friend and.....
A/N
Two Beautiful Men
A trapped Angel
Joseph's Rage
A little bird and her throne
Their Love
Short little update
A New Chapter
Sick
Val's BackStory
Val's BackStory 2
Val's BackStory 3

Lucian Creed(Past)

29 3 7
By AriaBlackwater

Lucian enters a tavern and he smelled the air. The smell of beer, vomit, and womenly perfumes. Lucian than caught sight of the most beautiful in the whole world. Well that's what he thought of at first until he got a feeling she wasn't really human. Her eyes landed on him and a small, playfully, teasing smile appeared on her lips. She than stood up and strolled to the stairs. She used her finger, on him, and ushered him to follow her. Lucian does so under force. What the hell?! Why isn't my body listening to me?!?  Lucian opens a door and closes it behind himself to than face the beautiful woman. "Hello my name is....." She never finished speaking her sentence because than her lips connected with his. Lucian wraps his arms around her and than stuff gets increasingly passionate.
Lucian will forever be regretting entering that bar to this day.
(So to this point I've decided to make Lucian Creed's past short to mysterious.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 281 16
What happens when you throw a set of twins and there mean ass protective little sister into a school filled with vampires, demons, werewolfs, mermaid...
128K 3K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
4.8K 351 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
172K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...