New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

Por Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... Más

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 12 - Rooftop
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 18 - Comfort
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 25 - A Dream
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 29 - Audition Forms
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 32 - Maybe
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 21 - Concert

4K 161 15
Por Reapers_Rose

We finally made it to Hayato's concert. I turnes out that Syo and Natsuki were heading to the same carneval, where the concert is beeing held, beacuse it has something to do with Piyo. I think the name of that chick, that Natsuki is a big fan of, is Piyo. Anyways, that's how all four of us ended up at the concert. Because there's a lot of people, in order we don't get separated, Haru-chan had her arm looped around Natsuki's and mine was looped around Syo's.

I was getting frustrated at Syo because he constantly continued to look everywhere but didn't once meet my eyes when we were talking. Why?

Deciding that I head enough of his childish behaviour, I slowed down and pulled him to the back so that we were walking behide Natsuki and Haru-chan. I highly doubt that they would hear us anyway, becuase of the sheer number of people around us, but just to be safe.

"What is it?" Syo asked while looking to the side. This and the slight look of confusion I could make out from the corner of his face made me even more upset.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"No, of course not." I sighed, putting my hand on his cheek and turning his head lighlty to make him look at me.

"Then why are you refusing to meet my eyes, Syo?"

I could clearly see the shock on his face which made me even more confused. Unconsciously I tightened my hold on his arm.

His eyes dived to the side and I could feel his cheek getting warmer under my palm. Was he blushing?

"It's not that I...-That's not why...-I didn't mean to-" he was rubbing the back of his head and looking so embarrassed that if this was a different situation I would have started laughing.

"Syo, it's alright," he looked back at me sighed before shaking his head.

"I don't know why I was like that but I'm sorry." I gave him a small smile before an idea popped into my head.

"I'll forgive you if," he raised an eyebrow in question and a smirk found it's way onto my face.

"You let me wear you fedora." his eyesbrows knitted together in confusion and then widened in shock.

"Wait. What?"

I just reached for his fedora and took it from his head, putting it on my head and winking at him.

"There, now we're even." a smile found it's way onto his face as he chuckled which made me laugh as well.

"Alright, that seems fair enough. Besides, I like the was it looks on you." I stopped laughing and glanced to the side as could feel my cheeks getting warmer because of what he said.

"Thanks."

"Y/N-chan, Kurusu-san? Are you coming?" we both looked over to Natsuki and Haru-chan and quickly walked over to them.

We stopped walking when we coulden't move any further because of the amount of people that has gathered in front of the stage.

"At any rate he looks like Tokiya-kun, doesn't he?" Natsuki asked as the concert finally started.

"Of course he does, they're identical twins." Syo answered with a loud sigh.

"I whish this was Hyuga-sensei's concert...." he whined and I nudged him a little.

"Come on now, Syo. It can't be that bad." I smirk at him and move my head as if to point at Haru-chan but he doesn't look at her and smiles at me instead.

"She's right. Plus Syo-chan, watching a pro at work is one of the ways to learn, too." Natsuki said to which Syo tsked. The concert started and I my eyes widened a little as I saw the man, Haru-chan adores so much, on the screens with all those colors and a smile that doesn't look too real.

"Hey, are you okay, Y/N?" Syo asks he looks at me with worry. I shake my head a little and smile at him.

"Yeah, I am. Just the way.... I don't know.... it all just looks, he looks somehow fake." I murmur so only he could hear. He just sighs and shakes his head a little but continues smiling. I knit my eyebrows together looking at him.

"Maybe he is, mayne he isn't." he says loud enought for me to hear and I give him a nod. I hear Haru-chan make some kind of a noise and I look at her.

"What's the matter, Haru-chan?" I ask and everyone looks at her.

"He's got a beautiful voice but.... it somehow isn't as it used to be...." I was looking at her and then glanced at Hayato. Could have I been, possibly, right? He's faking his emotions and by doing so is it affecting his voice somehow?

As I turned my attention fully to him, as if it was meant to be, he did a spin and the microphone fell from his hand. Everyone went quiet until the fans started pushing and screaming for Hayato to hold on. That's why I don't personally like going to concerts. Because one of the fans pushed Natsuki his glasses fell off. Oh no! No one noticed but me so I quickly pulled on Syo's and Haru-chan's arm.

"What?" Syo asked looking at him.

"Natsuki's glasses fell off." that's all it took for Syo to be on full alert and Haru-chan's face to get a little pale. Suddenly lighting hit one of the lights and almost everything went dark. Everyone started screaming and running around. I snapped my head in the direction Natsuki is as soon as I heared a loud scream.

"Satsuki...." I grumble under my breath. This isn't going to end well.

"Hayato! Why do you sing insincere songs?!" Satsuki shouted. Syo and Haru-chan called out to him but he didn't even glance at them. He started making his way to the stage.

"Y/N! Nanami! Where are his glasses?!" Syo shouted.

"Right!" me and Haru-chan started looking for the glasses. But I stopped as I saw Satsuki take down the bodyguards around the stage. My eyes widened in shock as I was watching him. Wow.... that's so cool! It's just like all the movies that I watched! He's amazing! He jumped onto the stage and I quickly shake my head. No, not the time! I have to find his glasses. Continuing my search I was able to find them.

"Found them!" I called out as I picked them up. Just as I stood up straight one of the lenses broke. Shit! Then music started playing and I looked back to the stage. The music is intense. It sort of reminds me of rock music.

"Zaratsuita Shadow Minds Kurui Sou Na Hodo Who Am I? Michibi Ite yami No tsukiyo

Kokochi Ii Dark Wind Mabushikute Shining Sky Soredemo Asahi E To Kogareru

Kage to hikari ore to omae chikazuiteku
Real to Fake ga towareteru...."

"What are we going to do!?" Syo asked rubbing his face franticly. I looked down at the glasses in my hands. I could try to put them on him. Maybe it doesn't matter that one of the lenses is broke. I looked back to the stage and Satsuki.

" Tsuyoku Moete Iru yozora No orion Annafuuni Haato No Honoo No Omomuku Mama Ikireba Ii Zen'aku To Gotaku Narabe Nayami Tsukuseba Ii Sa Gemini Syndrome .... "

"I have an idea." I say to them as I turn around and start running to the stage.

"Y/N-chan!"

"Y/N! The lens is broken!" I hear Haru-chan's and Syo's shouts but I continue running.

I had to run all around to the other side of the stage because it's too high for me to climb on it. Finally on the stage I stop for a second to catch my breath. Satsuki is still his world with his back is turned to me. At least something is going good for me. I start making my way towards him.

"Nukumori Ga Empty Yoi No Kuchibiru Yo Where Is " Ai "? Dakishimete Yoake Made Wo Ore Dake No Internet Angel Lips Naze Ikenai ? Devil Heart Kajitsu No Kaori Ga Uh Afureru ...."

He still hasn't notice me, that's good.

"Dakedo Mayou Koto Wa Honki No True

Omoi Wo Subete Hikitsukeru Black Hole Koi Mo Yume Mo Hoshii Mono Wa Te Wo Nobasa Nakerya Mono Ni Naranai...."

Just a little closer and I'm there. My heart has never beaten so fast before.

"Futari No Jibuntachi To Tatakai Kotae Wo Shire Tokihanatte Your Dream

Michiru tsunoru tagiru mukau sono me wa
Rashiku iro yo to shout shite
Utau yo

Tsuyoku Moete Iru yozora No orion Annafuuni Heart [ Haato ] No Honoo No Omomuku Mama Ikireba Ii Nageku Kurai Ga Choudo Ii Sagashi Tsuzukete Mado E Gemini Syndrome

Zen'aku to gotaku narabe nayami tsukuseba ii sa
Shinjite mite Your dream."

Just as I'm a step away from him, he finishes the song and turns around. He swiftly grabs me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. My eyes widen as he takes a hold of my arm, making me drop his glasses and pulling me even closer. Our eyes are locked and I don't know what to do.

"Let's do something fun." he says and I can't help but let the pink dust my cheeks a little. Get your head out of the gutter, Y/N! As soon as I see him smirk a little, I compose myself and glare at him.

"How about we don't." I answer him.

"What's this? Aren't you scared?" he asks and I, instead of a glare, give him something between a smirk and a smile.

"Kind of.... but you're Natsuki, aren't you? I know you wouldn't do anything cruel." something flashes in his eyes as if he remembered something from his past and he starts leaning forward. We're so close, our lips practically touching. Suddenly a Piyo hat, with glasses, appears on Satsuki's head and he blinks instnantly letting go of me. Natsuki's back, thank God.

"Huh? Y/N-san?" I blink at him and let out a small breath of relief. Natsuki turnes around and there are Syo and Haru-chan.

"Syo-chan and Nanami-san are here too." he says smiling. Syo lets out a sigh and Haru-chan quickly walkes over to me and hugs me.

"Are you alright, Y/N-chan? I was so worried." I smile at her and nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Let's go!" We look at Syo as he starts shouting. Wasn't there enought yelling and shouting for today? I rub the back of my neck as I watch them.

"Why?" Natsuki whines.

"Just move, now!" I chuckle and start walking after them.

"Please, wait for me!" as soon as I hear Haru-chans voice I stop and turn around. I thought she was right behind me. She starts running but trips on some wires. My eyes widen in concern but she's caught by Hayato. I let out a breath of relief and smirk looking at them. This is your chance Haru-chan.

She quickly moves away from him once she sees him but looks at his leg. What is she doing? I glance at his leg and see that it's bandaged, I knit my eyebrows together. Can he be.... Ichinose? My eyes widen as I look up at them and hear Haru-chan murmure Ichinose-san.

"Nanami! Y/N! What are you doing?! Come on!" I hear Syo yell and glance at him and Natsuki.

"Hai!" Haru-chan answers and as she runs pass me, grabs a hold of my hand and starts pulling me behind her. As we're running, I glance back at Hayato. Are you actually Ichinose?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...