Waddup? [Jastin]

By antiquezion

JMSwag: I love yoi Justin969: wut JMSwag: in the most heterosexual wqy Justin969: ohh, I do too JMSw... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV(will delete...maybe)
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Birthday Special |KENDALL|
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX (69)
LXX
LXXI
Chapter 72 (FIN)
Note
Epilogue

LVI

443 46 42
By antiquezion

surprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprise
~~~~

Jason POV

"What'd you boys buy?" my dad questions not looking up from his computer.

"Huh? Oh, uh nothing," I say.

"Where's Grandma?" I ask my dad.

"Went with Alex to eat something," my dad says in a monotone voice.

I stop talking to my dad not wanting to pester him while he's doing work and go to charge my phone. John goes through my drawers and looks at me with a disapproving look.

"You literally have no good clothes anymore," he says while picking up a white tank top.

"I know! What should I do? Can I borrow your clothes? Please?" I say.

"Uhh, my clothes aren't that good either."

"Fuck. I am NOT going to Justin's house with a band shirt or that tank top," I argue.

"Can't you ask your brother, Alex, for clothes? You guys are about the same height even though he's like two years older."

"I'll do that, except the asking part. He doesn't have to know," I say making my way to his drawers.

"Yo, I need your help," I say suddenly changing the tone of my voice while rummaging through my bro's clothes.

"What is it? Clothes or is it about your cousins?"

"Cousins, so I need like six hundred dollars."

"Ask your dad for the money."

"Oh yeah, like I can just say 'Hey Dad! Can you give me six hundred dollars to help my cousins who are running away from the police? Thanks.' No, I can't just ask those things. I have some money saved up, but it's not enough."

"What the fuck? Why are your cousins running away from the police?"

"I'll tell you later. Are you gonna help or not?"

"I only have like ninety three dollars, but I'm not just going to hand them just like that! Do you know how hard it is for me to save up money? It's pretty difficult, but sure. What's it for me? How does this benefit me?"

"Thanks John! Just ask for anything and it'll be granted."

"Hmm. Anything?"

"Uh, yeah? Just tell me," I say a bit uneasy.

"Okay, so there's three things I want. One, I want..."

**

Justin POV

I look at myself one last time, and I spray some Febreze  in my room. I hear banging in my window and my eyes widen. I open the window, and Jason steps in. How'd he climb up if there's no cliche tree outside my window?

"Man, it is freezing today!" Jason exclaims with his teeth chattering. Tsk, he has said that everyday.

"Was she out there?" I ask freaked out.

"Yeah. She was conversing with someone in front of your house, so I had to come this way," Jason says as he takes off all his winter clothing.

"Alright. So...want to watch Netflix?"

"And chill?" Justin suggests smirking going to my bed.

"I will legit kill you if you try anything," I warn as I crawl under the covers with him.

"No promises," Jason mumbles while looking for a movie to watch on Netflix.

Our feet touch and my heart skips a beat. Jason swings a leg over me, and I quickly push it off. Jason pouts, and I laugh at him.

"Let's watch something romantic," Jason says clicking Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Uh, no," I say snatching the control from him.

"And how is that romantic?" I ask rolling my eyes at him.

"Let's watch Avengers: Age of the Ultron," I say.

"Ughh, fine," Jason says in defeat making me lose my grip on the remote control.

Jason snatches the remote control from me and plays Fifty Shades of Grey.

I throw him a dirty look and cross my arms. I know what he's up to, and I honesty don't know if I won't like it. Not going to lie, but I've been feeling very horny lately. Since Jason has been here, I haven't gotten any action.

"Hey, Justin, how much money have you got?" Jason asks looking at the screen.

I look at him baffled. Dafuq? Why does he want to know? It's not his motherfuckin business.

"Why?" I ask.

"Er, problems. So how much?"

"I've been saving money since fifth grade so I got like a little more than a thousand, but my mom has most of it."

"Why?"

"She says I'll spend and stuff like that."

"How much have you got with you?"

"Like three hundred."

"Would you mind like giving me, oh I don't know, uh half of that?" Jason says giving me charming smile.

I look at him bewildered. Jason gives me puppy eyes, and I sigh.

"I'm going to some popcorn and they'll I'll tell you if I'll give it to you," I say standing up.

I slip into my slippers and walk downstairs. I see my mom happily chattering on the phone, and I take out a popcorn bag. After I put it in the microwave, I peek out the blinds to check that Selena is gone.

What the hell? Why is she still here? I squint my eyes and see she's talking to Nick. I grunt and get the hot popcorn bag out.

I pour it in a big bowl and pick it up. I'm halfway up the stairs when I hear a knock at the door. I stop abruptly and my hands begin to sweat.

"Oh, hey sweety! Why are you here again?" I hear my mom say.

"Oh, I just, you see, I decided I want to spend the night here. I know I said I wasn't, but I changed my mind. Is that okay?" Selena says.

"Oh, yes! Justin is in his room."

I hear Selena thank her, and I quickly, but quietly run up the stairs. I go into my room and lock the door.

"S-Selena is here!" I say panicked.

"So? I don't care if she sees me," Jason says carelessly.

"Well I do! Switch the movie to anything but that and help me hide this popcorn!" I yell.

I hear her heels thumping as she walks up the stairs and it gets me more panicked.

"Jason, get in the closet!" I order pushing him.

"Stop telling me to do that."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I shove Jason in the closet with the popcorn just as soon Selena knocks in the door.

"Justiiiinnn, it's meeee," she calls.

I once again put Febreze to get rid of the popcorn smell and then open the door.

"Hey, babe, what brings you here again?" I ask pecking her cheek.

She walks in like she owns the place and opens the closet. She throws her bag, which hits Jason right in the face and closes it oblivious. I quickly go to the closet and open it up a little.

"You okay?" I whisper.

"That mofo fucking hit me with her brick bag! Do you think I'm okay?" Jason hisses holding his nose.

I give him an apologetic look and close the closet. I see Selena sprawled on my bed right where Jason was.

"What are you watching, hun?" Selena asks as she pats the place right next to her.

I crawl next to her, and I bite my lip not knowing what to say. What exactly is playing? Jason didn't tell me what he switched it to.

"I don't know. Haha, I just picked something random," I say awkwardly.

She cuddles next to me, and I stiffen.

"Does it still hurt?" She asks pointing to my stitches.

"Not really. Hey, Selena, why did you come back? Not that I don't want you here! I'm just asking."

"I missed you."

"Oh."

Fuck, how am I supposed to get rid of her? I can't have Jason in my closet all night! Selena frowns at me when she sees the conflicted look on my face.

"What? Do you not want me to be here?" She says pouting.

"You know what? I don't," I say truthfully.

"Excuse me?" Selena says offended as she gets up.

"No, don't be mad! I just...I just need space," I say.

"Space? You need space? Ridiculous! I'm not clingy! Heck, we need more time together! You don't need space!" Selena yells furious.

"Yes I do! You're on my back 24/7! We may not hang out everyday, but you text me all the time! We were just together not even twenty minutes for two hours, and I want some alone time!" I argue.

"Fine, if that's what you want then be it!" Selena says stomping to the closet.

She gets her bag and slams the door when she walks out my room. I run a hand through my hair and pull at it a bit.

Jason comes out of the closet and approaches me.

"Well that escalated quickly," Jason says.

I ignore him and squeeze my eyes shut tightly.

"Sorry?" Jason says hesitantly.

"It's not your fault," I say opening my eyes.

Jason goes to my bed once again and changes the movie back to Fifty Shades of Grey.

"She pisses me off sometimes," I grumble.

"Tell me about it," Jason says rolling his eyes.

"I've been wanting to tell her for a couple of months now that I need space, and I thought she would've understand!" I yell crossing my arms.

Jason nods understanding and moves a bit closer to me.

"She probably thinks I'm bored of her and is telling all her skanky friends! Every night, she wants to talk until we fall asleep, which kinda really throws off my sleeping pattern. And when I'm home, she gets upset if I can't be with her or I want to hang out with friends instead...I don't know what to do!" I say frustrated.

I cover my face and try to calm myself down. After a couple of minutes I look up.

"What?" I bark at Jason who's been smirking at me the whole time.

"You look really hot when you're mad," Jason says biting his lip.

I stare at him with a blank face and glare at him. Was he not paying attention to what I was saying?

"I was listening," Jason assures as if reading my mind.

"Really? What did I say?" I ask unconvinced.

"You were just saying how you're sick of her and want to be with me," Jason says grinning straddling me now.

"Way off," I scoff rolling my eyes.

Jason plays with the hem of my shirt, and I look at him curiously. Jason breathes on my neck, and I lean to him subconsciously. He nibbles on my ear, and I bite my lip.

Jason looks at me intensely, and I stare at him with wide eyes. What is he doing? Why is he looking at me like that? Should I punch him? Am I hard? I can't tell because I feel numb all over.

Jason brushes my hair back away from my face.

"I'm gonna kiss you. If you don't like it, you can return it," Jason whispers in my ear making me visible shiver.

If I wasn't turned on, I would have hit him for that cheesy pick up line.

Jason grabs me by the chin and slowly moves in to kiss me. My breath hitches, and Jason smiles. Jason closes his eyes, and I keep them open freaked out.

I feel his lips on mine and when I don't respond Jason harshly bites my lip. I whimper and kiss back awkwardly. Oh, I wish I was dead right now.

"You're a really bad kisser," Jason says in between kisses.

I blush embarrassed and try to improve my game. Our teeth bump together, and I cringe. Well that didn't feel good. Jason holds me tightly by the both sides of my head and continues to kiss me. Fuck, why does his kissing feel so...so desperate?

"At least kiss softly," I mumble with my face flushed red overwhelmed by how rough he was.

"What was that?" Jason says smirking pulling away. "Did you say more roughly?"

Jason pins me down the bed while being careful not to hurt my arm. He looks down at me and then moves down to kiss me again. Ugh, he's using tongue now. I can taste the popcorn he had been eating, and I can't help but suck on his tongue. Jason moans quietly and begins to grind on me. Shit, I should've not done that. How the hell did I let this happen?

"Jason, can you stop?" I say breaking the kiss.

"I can, but I won't," Jason answers like a smartass.

"Jason, please? I-I'm too overwhelmed," I say embarrassed and out of breath.

Jason narrows his eyes and then rolls back to his spot. I try to calm my nerves by taking deep breaths.

"Liar," Jason says with his attention on the screen.

"M-Me?" I ask.

"Yeah. You said you would kill me if I tried anything on you, but you let it happen. I mean, of course you wouldn't kill me because that would be murder, but why didn't you do anything?" Jason says still not looking at me.

"I don't know."

"You don't know a lot things, huh?"

"Shut up."

"That was the shortest make out session I've ever had."

"I feel special."

"Damn, we could've had sex."

"No."

"If you didn't stop me, I would've fucked you so hard."

"Jason, shut up!" I yell mortified covering my face.

"You could've been my first."

"Ugh, please be quiet," I plead covering my ears.

Jason laughs, and we move our attention to the t.v.

------
OH MY JESUS SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY LoVEd Me I AM DYING OF HAPPINESS IVE BEEN IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD OMG HDBDBSJSHHSBSVSBSVW

SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:
WE WERE TALKING AND THE WORDS I love you so much SLIPPED OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND THERE WAS AN AWKWARD PAUSE. I WAS LIKE BARELY LISTENING TO HIM AND THEN A LITTLE WHILE AFTER HE SAID IT I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT OMG WTFFF WHYYYYY FUCKING HELLL. HE JUST LIKE STARED AT ME HEBDKSJSBAHAISB AND THEN CONTINUED TALKING LIKE REALLY QUICKLY 'BOUT SOME SHIT AND LEFT. IM SO HAPPY, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WISH THIS NEVER HAPPENED HES LIKE FAMILY TO ME. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE:"WOW THATS THE FIRST TIME HE HAS SAID THAT TO ME. GOOD TO HEAR HE LOVES ME AS A VERY GOOD FRIEND. THEN I WAS LIKE: WAIT, WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT??? 😭 LASTLY I WAS LIKE: WTF HE CANT LIKE ME THATS IMPOSSIBLE SINCE HE ALWAYS TEASES ME FOR LIKING JUSTIN AND STUFF DAFUQ. I LITERALLY CANT EVEN ERMIGAWD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.9K 55
Sequel to Gayest Groupchat--- I suggest you read that first ✔️ Completed
121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...