Once Upon A Bloody Crown

By xLolitaxNiightmarex

Sequel to: Once Upon A Smile With Fangs (old title was Half-blooded Lovers). 'I kept getting the same dream o... More

Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 2
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 3
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 4
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 5
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 6
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 7
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 8
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 9
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 10
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 11
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 12 part 1
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 12 Part 2
Once Upon A Bloody Crown Chapter 13

4K 39 9
By xLolitaxNiightmarex

Old title: The Half-blooded Lovers.

So there have been some slight changes I have done to the story, first of all, the characters only have one name (as in when it use to be royal vampires had their name then in their human form they had another name, well that system has been screwed off haha) except from the main character Jace :) I'm sorry it took me so long to get this sorted. Also for the readers that read this story in 2010~2011, Saya name has been changed to Mya, I also made the change to the first story. I hope that's most of the 'sorting' done and thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you. *bows* ^.^

[*] REMEMBER TO READ THE PAST AS WELL! [*]

"Welcome to your new home Sweetie," My parents smiled as we entered our 'new' home. Cream coloured tapestry in every room which a stylish twist of my room having one side with sea blue coloured flower print and the other three walls being the colour of cream. There was a small pool built into our home, since mom liked to have the garden for growing vegetables rather than have me planning pool parties in the weekends, yet I'm not that type of girl to do so. We have a few housekeepers and a butler to keep everything in line since my parents are mostly away for business meetings wether if they are somewhere else in the state or aboard.

According to my parents, my name is Blake Summers and I'm 17 years old and I am the only child. I lost my memory a few weeks ago due to a burglary in our old home in Seattle, or so my parents have told me. You might think moving from Seattle to Los Angeles is a big change but I hardly remember it or even stayed long there since I only woke up from hospital a week ago and now I'm in Los Angeles. Hardly enough time to get use to my old surrounding. Turns out, my parents only moved to Seattle for a switch with another member in their company just before I was born and now we've settled back at their old home.

As for the attack, I have two long light scars across my neck where the burglar had stabbed me with a knife. I still have some head injuries caused by smashing through walls and windows.

I'm guessing you're thinking," how the heck did I survive all that?" Well I'm in the same boat as you. I HAVE NO IDEA; even I was shocked when my parents told me.

You would think sometime soon my memories will come back to me but so far...nothing. Nothing is flowing back to me and I'm starting to get the feeling that my parents aren't my 'parents'...

Maybe I'm just thinking to much.

* * *

"I'm going be late!" I shouted to the sky as I ran faster and faster. "On my first day to my new school too! Great, just what I need. Stupid digital alarm clock! Resetting itself half way through the night and now making me late!" I quickly ran up the steps of the school. Every corridor I ran by was empty with only a few classroom lights on. I'm that late! I shoved open my classroom door,

"Sorry I'm...late?" I entered the ghostly room, sunlight streaming through the windows. No one is here. I look at the school clock, 7.11am, and then I look at my white D&G watch, 8.12am. An hour fast. . . Are you freakin' kidding me?!

[X] 30 minutes later, 7:41 [x]

I sat in the back seat next to the window, resting my head on top of my folded arms on the desk. A few minutes later I could hear footsteps from outside then it went silent.

"I must be hearing things," I murmured to myself as I slowly placed my head back on my arms.

"You're an unusual girl, speaking to yourself," I jolted up and slowly turn towards the back corner opposite the windows where I was sitting. A tall, dark figure emerged from the gloomy corner. His bright rich sapphire eyes glowed in the shadows with light caramel brown hair-longish down to the ear with a long fringe just past his high cheek bone...he's-wow. Hot.

Aaron/Jace's P.O.V.

Walking through the corridor I heard a heart beat in the 3rd classroom. It was still quite early for students to be here and even the early students were just arriving at the gate now. I used my superhuman speed to get into the classroom without being seen. I hide in the shadowy back corner, and there was the human.

A girl.

Her head leaned up slightly,

"I must be hearing things" she murmured to herself and placed her head back onto her thin arms.

"You're an unusual girl, speaking to yourself," I said in a low voice. Her body jolted up and she gradually turned around, her long curly-ish wavy red-copper hair swayed to the side. Light hazel eyes stared into mine. 'He's-wow.' she said in her mind, I grinned 'Not too bad yourself' I thought.

Your P.O.V.

He suddenly grinned. A killer smile like that could have any girl feeling weak at the knees and he had me completely mesmerised by those eyes too. All I could do was stare at him. I have to so snap out of this...SAY SOMETHING WOMAN!

"Who?-Who? ...How did-How?" Great start Blake, you just made a fool of yourself in front of him. Well Done.

" 'Hi' would be a good start," he replies with a chuckle and that same killer smile. I bit my lip, blushing a little.

"...Hi?" I finally spoke. It sounded more like a question. I was still mesmerised by those gorgeous eyes, who can blame me?

"Hey," he replied taking little steps forward. The morning sun weakly shone on his pale flawless skin showing his tight white shirt clinging onto his 6 pack. I could feel my cheeks burning up at an amazing speed so I quickly turned my face to the window, hoping he didn't notice how red my cheeks were...but I bet he still saw it. Be cool Blake, act normal. Now please, say something.

"And who are you exactly?" I turn round to face him once more but now, his face was just an inch away from mine. Aw damn.

"It's Jace," he replies back in a stern voice. Jace? What a funny name. I started to giggle,

"What? Like Blake is any better," he starts to smirk. What? How the hell did he know my name? I never told him. "You're the new kid."

"Yeah, what's it to you?" I leaned back slightly.

"Well, you're in my class...and you're in the wrong room by the way," he slowly leaned forward into my personal bubble while I tried to lean back as far as I could. He was intimidating. Very intimidating.

"What? How did you kn-" just then the door slammed open and a boy-with short dark brown spiky hair-walked in. His eyes looked at me in a questionably way then at Jace,

"There you are Jace, class is about to start. You comin'?" the boy asked. I then noticed the students coming into the corridors chattering loudly to each other as they past by the partially opened door.

"Yeah, just go. I'll be there in a minute," Jace answered back. The boy left before I got a second glance of his face. "Lets go," Jace turns to me and grabs my arm forcefully and pulls me towards the door.

"I can walk, you know!" I shook off his grip and followed him out. As we walked through the crowded corridor the people kept staring at us. Well, mostly at him. When they finally noticed me trailing behind him the girls glared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet under by now.

As you can expect, the boys had a different view. Their eyes widened at the sight of me. Some wolf whistles, while others had a huge grin plastered on their faces or their jaws hanging wide open. I just kept my head down, save me.

Wearing the required uniform; the skirt I wore was down to a reasonable length, just above the knee, compared to the other girls, who were glaring at me, by a fair bit of length. Their skirts were...well okay it seems like it was either past their knees or the cutoff point was at mid-thighs. I'm pretty sure I passed a girl using her chucky belt as a skirt...but I'm going to hope that it was actually my mind playing that trick. Two things for sure: I will never set foot in the laundry room again, I am a very good reason for this, and I will wear trousers from tomorrow onwards, thats if I don't get expelled or shot by the end of the day. As for the top section of the uniform, well it struck out too unforunately. This is the reason I won't dare touch a washing machine again. So I'm sure you can guess the outcome. I felt worse when I started seeing 'that' look people give you when your wearing too little and you know exactly what they are thinking: she's a slut.

The bell rang. Great I'm going to be late, and yet I arrived a bloody hour early. We stopped at classroom '124', -I'm guessing this is my classroom, the right one-. He opens the door and enters, with me just a few seconds behind him.

The class was already seated and the teacher was already writing down questions on the black board. The teacher- around his mid 30's with smart glasses, he looked nice enough- stopped writing and turned to us,

"You're late, what's your excuse?" the teacher folded his arms.

"Her," Jace replied looking back at me, then headed for his seat near the back. Her?! I do have a name you know! I screamed at Jace in my head.

Ignorant twit. He may be hot but he sure acts like an asshole. As he sat down on his seat, he high-fived 4 boys near him, I'm guessing that's his crew.

I noticed that the one sitting on Jace's left is the guy that told him to come to class...hmm, now that I see his face more clearly, he is quite hot too. Just the second after that thought the guy looked at me and gave me a wink with a devilish grin...okay?

Then I quickly turn round to find the teacher looking at me,

"Ah, you must be Blake Summers, I'm Mr. Paterson, your calculus teacher for this year. Please take a seat," he told me. I turned round to be faced with more than twenty pairs of eyes staring at me. "Oh and if you're late again next time, Miss Summers. Detention," Mr Paterson added then continued writing on the black board.

I'm sure he saw me nod after, and then I saw an empty desk next to the back window. I went over and sat down.

[x] 20 minutes later into the lesson [x]

There were, in total, 30 seats, 5 rows and 6 columns. Yes I am that bored since I finished all the work that was suppose to last me the whole week and I managed to finish it in 15 minutes. I guess I'm good at maths. I even drew a diagram that proves you how bored I am.

[x] Diagram [x]

[B] [B] [G] [B] [G] [ME] ||

[B] [J] [B] [G] [G] [B]

[G] [G] [B] [B] [G] [B] ||

[G] [B] [B] [G] [G] [B]

[B] [G] [G] [B] [B] [G] ||

|/ |T.DESK|

---------------

_____________________________

[x] Key [x]

||= window

-------- = black board

[J]= Aaron

[ME]= me of course lol

|/ = door

[B] =boy

[G]=girl

_____________________________

"Pisst!" I looked to my right side to find a girl smiling at me.

She has light hazel highlights through her layered, short brown hair with a long side fringe. She was quite thin and she is very pretty.

"Hi, my name's Mya" she introduced herself.

Aaron/Jace's P.O.V

"You're late, what's your excuse?" Mr Paterson folded his arms.

"Her," I looked back at Blake and then walked off towards my seat and ignored Blake's mental comments.

The guys gave me a high-five as I took a seat at my desk,

"So, name?" Hayden smirked at me-from the corner-, gesturing towards Blake.

"Blake," I sighed.

"She looks cuter than she did when I saw her with you," Damien added as he read Blake's mind. '...he's quite hot too' He turned to face her and gave her a quick wink and a cocky smile. She started to blush then quickly turned to Mr Paterson.

"Hey aren't you still going out with that volleyball girl, Arianna?" I turned to him.

"Flirting a little isn't a crime, you should know that by now since you did two time-"

"Don't bring up the past, Damien," I cut him off giving a low hiss.

"Oooh! Did I hit a nerve? 'Jacey'? " Damien sniggered.

"Cocky shit," I turned back round.

[x] 20 Minutes Later into the lesson [x]

As usual, all 5 of us finished all of our work that was supposed to last us the whole month. Mr Paterson found us extra work because she kept on finishing it all way before the whole class did.

I glanced round our class and saw Blake, she was talking to...Mya? I think that's her name. She's found a friend, well at least she's got someone to talk to and she's not lonely anymore...

Wait. Why do I even care if she's found a friend? She's not my concern. I don't even know her. Why am I so concerned?! It's none of my business. None, None what-so-ever. Oh, oh no! She's seen me looking at her!

Turn!

I quickly turned to Rayne who sat on the left side of me- to find him smirking.

"I can answer your question but I'm just afraid you might go ape-shit on me," Rayne told me telepathically. Yes, royal vampires are telepathic as it was one of the gifts passed down from our ansestors so we knew what our enemies were thinking. We could also block each other off, like closing a door if you will, however that comes with practice and you could probably tell I still haven't quite grasped on exactly how. It has also been known that once a royal vampire has found their soulmate, their minds would connect to each other and no one else could intervene or listen into their thoughts. As for normal, common vampires they don't have special gifts, they only have superhuman strength and speed.

"Don't worry, I'll hold him done for yah! I wanna hear it too!" Kaden- who sat behind me- joined into our conversation and pretty soon Hayden and Damien joined in too.

"You 'like' the new chick don't cha?" Hayden grinned.

"I don't," I replied.

"You do,"

"I don't."

"You do," Rayne added.

"Shut up."

"You do," Damien and Kaden joined in.

"Just shut it all of you. I don't! I have..." Then I thought of her- the one I lost- and sighed, "...I wish she was still here," They all became quiet. They knew who I was talking about. "If only I..."

"Come on Aaron, it's been three months. It's not your fault...you gotta let go," Hayden switched formalities, trying to sooth the pain a little but it was still there. The pain will never disappear.

"I can't. If only I arrived there sooner, then that bastard wouldn't have..." and before I knew it, my temper started to flare out of control.

Your P.O.V.

I started chatting to Mya and we got on really well. She's adopted and her foster parents are lovely and she loves them very much. She had a step-sister but she stop discussing that topic and asked me about my family. I told Mya about me losing my memories and the story behind it. Mya took it really well with a soothing smile. At school, Mya is the leader of the volleyball team and she's looking for more girls to join the team.

And guess who's going to the try outs? Me!

I don't even know how to play volleyball so Mya is going to teach me in gym class, which is before lunch apparently. It turns out I'm in most of her classes, apart from Music, Chemistry and English Literature.

"I think you're in the boys class for music," Mya looked over to Jace. I then looked at Jace and found him staring at me, okay...should I smile?...He won't look away. I just started to giggle. He finally noticed that I've seen him looking and he quickly turned back round. Aww, haha.

"What you giggling at?" questioned Mya. Then she saw him, "Oh, I see you already know one of them!"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, the five over there are the 'It' boys. They got the looks, the personality, the talent - they're musicians and some of them are star basketball players, it's a damn good combination - and all the girls are after them. Even some guys that bat for their own team if you know what I mean," laughed Mya and I just stare at her in surprise before cracking up in giggles.

"You don't know who they are, do you?" Mya sighed as i shook my head. "Okay well you know Jace...erm," she looked at the boys then looked back at me. "Okay, on Jace's left- the one with the dark brown spiky short hair with light brown eyes is Damien Colton, the cockiest in the group. On Jace's right is Rayne Winters he has jet black hair with emerald eyes. And behind Jace is Kaden Smith, light shaggy blonde hair with light brown eyes. Next to Kaden, on his right (sitting in the corner) is his twin, Hayden Smith who has sandy blonde hair with light brown eyes." I looked at all 4 of them as Mya described them.

"Cool, anything else I should know about them?"

"Erm...nothing I can think of right now but I might as well tell you the girls side."

"Great, and let me guess, they're not as 'nice' as they look and if you're not careful they'll make your life a living hell?"

"You got that right. The last 'new' girl we had just before summer started, her locker got filled with roaches because she didn't 'help' them with their science project," Mya cringed as she told me and it also made me shiver at the thought.

"Guess every single school has them," I sighed.

"Yup unfortunately. Right let's start with the names, Brianna is the leader head cheerleader. Long blonde locks with little black highlighted with reddish, brown eyes."

"And Jace is the leader of the boys right?"

"Correct, then there's Brooke- she has long light bronze hair with grey eyes. Oh! that reminds me, she's going out with-"

"Jace?" I cut in, I sounded upset...wait why would I be upset? I just met the boy and he's a jerk.

"No, Damien. Jeez, you have an obsession with that guy! Actually I haven't seen him with anyone...apart from that one time with Arianna which was like...3 or 4 months ago. Argh! You're making me get sidetracked!" Mya tapped her pencil rapidly on the desk making a few students in front of us turned around looking quite annoyed.

"Sorry! Do continue," I apologized quietly and took the pencil from her to stop the noise.

"Okay, right, Brooke...erm then there's...Oh! Kayla, she's not that mean when she's by herself. She has long, wavy, plum coloured hair with light green eyes and she's quite small but you can hardly tell since she wears shoes that have a bit of a platform...and that's it."

"Wait, only three?"

"Yeah, I think its probably because those three are the prettiest in the squad and they can 'sing', we don't have many good singers in our school and they are students transferred from America. Which I guess would make them more 'special'."

"Okay, but what does singing have to do with it?" I got confused.

"Well, the boys are musicians and basketball players so the school decided to link musicians with cheerleaders too. We have weird combinations, whoever made it up is pretty stupid."

"I have a hunch Arianna made it up," I sighed.

"Me too! Thank god those three aren't in this class, cause they wouldn't stop flirting with those boys. Poor boys."

"Ah."

Suddenly the room started to get darker, the sunlight started to disappear then I looked out the window. Huge black clouds covered the whole sky and I heard loud thunder. Streaks of light shot across the black clouds, lightning. The thunder got louder and louder and then a bright lightning struck the grassy field.

Holy crap, I hope no one is outside. All of a sudden my mind started to go fuzzy and I blanked out.

- - - - - - - -

The image was black and white. It was in a forest. There was this girl wearing a puffy gown and her long perfectly curled locks were ruined by the heavy rain. I couldn't see her face very well, she was arguing with a boy wearing a tux. I couldn't see his face very well either.

Thunder and lightning filled the sky, just like the one right now except no rain. It looked like the boy was shouting at her, then after a few seconds the girl ran away leaving the boys that was still shouting at her like he was in pain, an expression filled with emotion.

Filled with regret.

- - - - - - - -

"Blake! Blake!" Mya shook my shoulder.

"Huh?!" I snapped back to reality, noticing half of the classroom was empty. The teacher was gone and then I looked toward Jace's desk. The boys were gone too. The students that were left were either staring out the windows or at the opened door.

"Are you okay?" Mya worried.

"...Eh? Yeah I'm fine, what happened?" I looked round the classroom once more.

"Jace stormed out of class, he looked really pissed off. Then the guys followed in a rush like Jace was going to go out of control - which he was already - And a girl fainted when the lightning struck. Poor girl, she got the fright of her life. So Mr Paterson and 2 other students carried her out. They were heading towards the nurse's office and this is what we are left with," she gestured.

Her hand pointed to the ones in front of us. I then heard loud flowing water noises so I turned and looked out of the window one more.

Heavy rain.

Just like the trance.

We were lucky 'cause after about 5 minutes the bell rang. Mya and I quickly grabbed our textbooks and left. I then got out my timetable to see what I had next. Music.

We went to our lockers and got out our books or folders for the next class. Mya walked me to the music department, since I had no idea where it was, then Mya headed to her next class, Physics. She saw a female teacher greet me.

"Hello, you must be Blake Summers, I'm Mrs Houston. I've heard a lot about you from your parents," she had a huge smile stuck on her face. Oh no. "Grade 8 on piano, violin, guitar AND vocals, I'm impressed."

"H-H-HUH?!" I stood there frozen. Grade 8? Piano? Guitar? Violin? AND vocals?! What life did I have before I lost my memories?! I haven't even tried singing since the incident.

"Oh yes I also got told about your memories," She continued, I bloody hoped they did! "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll remember soon." Yeah, right! Please don't have your hopes set too high.

She then led me into one of the largest music rooms I'd ever seen. Looking around the room, the students were already sitting down, waiting for orders. There were a few that caught my eyes, Jace's group - looks like Jace has calmed down - and the trio of fakes.

Great, judging by Mya's description of the 'It girls', that's them. Arianna stood in the middle with Brooke and Kayla on either side of her, giving me daggers. This is going to be a 'fun' year.

Again, the eyes were on me and it isn't a welcoming vibe coming off some of the girls.

"Everyone, this is Blake Summers. She will be joining us from today onwards. So, please make her feel welcome! Let's have a performing day today. We're going to have a mini concert for Blake. So get practicing! Come back here at quarter to ten for the concert! Blake you could perform in the concert too," Mrs Houston grinned at me.

"Erm... I don't know-" I laughed nervously,

"Yeah and show us how much you suck," Brianna said, a bit too loud and all the girls were sniggering, apart from the boys (which was quite a shock). Cheap shot.

"Actually yeah, why not,"my voice dripped with venom as I smiled at Brianna and her followers.

"Fine, but she's just going to be proving me point," her eyes narrowing at me as she bitched to Brooke. Then we all left to go and find a room to practice. I'm guessing there's more than 15 rooms because I've been walking for about 10 minutes to find a room but so far, there is always someone in there.

A few minutes later, still wandering, I heard loud music coming from an up-coming room on my right. I quickly peaked through and saw the boys. Damien was on the drums, Rayne on the bass, Jace and Kaden both had guitars and microphones in front of them. The song they were playing was 'Learning to fall' by Boys Like Girls, it was amazing- no wonder they were the 'It' boys.

A few minutes later I finally found an empty room. The room was quite big with peach coloured walls. A white grand piano was in the middle of the room with a few acoustic guitars hanging on the wall and a hugh bookshelf (that contains every music score across the world) on the far end of the room. Big white-framed windows with sunlight streaming through them where round the room.

Oh, the weather finally cleared up. I walked over to the windows to see what was outside, there was a gym class out. The girls were jogging around the courts while the boys were playing soccer.

One of the boys looked familiar...oh! Hayden! So that's where he was, I found it weird that he wasn't with his group. I better check what time it is, 10.27am, oh no. I only have 15 minutes left, better get started.

I walked to the white piano, my fingers lightly tracing the smooth top. How on earth am I going to get started? I don't remember anything. I sat on the white piano stool facing the piano keys.

I faintly traced the notes from top to the middle. I softly pressed a note.

The sound zinged into my ears, an endless ring. I pressed another note, more harsh this time, the sound got louder and so did the ringing.

All of a sudden I felt a cold shiver down my spine. I started to feel light headed. And then it happened.

- - - - - - -

This time, the image was in colour. I was in a cream-coloured room that had a massive fluffy, foam coloured rug in the middle of the room and a white grand piano next to the only window of the room. The window was the size of one wall, pretty big.

I heard a beautiful, melodic voice singing with the piano as an accompaniment. I slowly walked round to see who it was...The same girl from my last trance and now i can see her more clearly. She has long, straight, dark chocolate hair that reaches her waist with a side fringe that's just past her high cheek-bones. She has piercing blue - purple-ly eyes, rosey pink cheeks with small, luscious, crimsom lips and I would say she was about my height and age. She wore a white silk dress with a lacy flowery pattern on it. She was singing a song that was so familar to me yet I had no idea what it was.

Then I heard a male voice join in, I turned around to find a boy sitting next to her, playing the guitar and singing along with her. He had light caramel brown hair that reached his ears with bright...sapphire eyes?...

Wait! Is...Isn't that?!

- - - - - - -

"Eleanor!" I shot back to reality.

I turned to the door.

Jace?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 372K 106
Book 1 of (The Awakening Series) {#1 Supernatural} {#1 Paranormal} {#1 Lycans} {#1 Vampire Romance} {#5 Royalty} The world went to shit long before I...
5.8M 73.9K 26
The Lovely Bite is ON SALE ON AMAZON! Link in profile! THIS NOVEL ONLY HOLDS THE FIRST 20 CHAPTERS FOR SAMPLE. Highest Ranking in Vampire- #1~ 5/31/1...
1.2K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
142K 5.6K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...