Descendants Meets Facebook

By percyjacksonfan9261

What will happen when the descendants of villans and heros get Facebook? Find out by reading this book. More

The VKs get Facebook!
Kiss, Marry, Kill
Since When Am I A Cheerleaders?
We Go To Disney World
Good Is The New Bad
The Others Chat With Their Douple Gangers
What In The Name Of Auradon Did You Do?
A Year Ago
A/N
Dinner At Mal's House
That Went Better Than I Thought
Will You Marry Me?
Telling The Future In Laws
Let Me Go
More Of Them!
Do You Want To Build A Snowman? And Other Songs From Frozen.
The Anaconda Plan
The Meeting
I Want To Sleep
The Weddings And The Coronation
A/N
What Torcher Is This?
Michael Vey
Name Game
Lyric Game.
Disney Movies
Pranks
Randomness
A/N
Name Game II
For Your Information
#princessoctavian
OMG!
Lyric Game II
Hanging Tree
Help!
Private Message
Truth or Dare aka Operation Get Rid Of Ben
Emoji Game
Random Movies
More Pranks
Books
Singles Awareness Day
Paint
Private Message
Superheroes
Debate
A Summer With Uncle Tony (part 1)
A Summer With Uncle Tony (part 2)
OMG!
Name Game III
Strawberry Withdrawal
Lyric Game III
Private Message
Truth or Dare II
I Would Like To Thank.....
Road Trip!
Private Message
Have You Ever
New Story
Lyric Game IV
Guess The Book!
Music and Hashtags

First Stop

284 8 1
By percyjacksonfan9261

Mal POV

"Everyone, we're at the first stop, the Moors." Ben announced as we all got out of our designated RVs.

"Why did you want to come here anyway Mal?" Evie asked me.

"I have........" I struggled for the right word. "family here. I haven't seen them in a long time."

"Who?"

"My sister, Melanie. When Dad got off of the Isle, he took Mel with him." I explained.

"Oh. Um, so you think that they live here?"

"I know that they do."

We walked faster to reach the group.

"So why are we here?" Jay asked.

"This is where I'm technically from. I want to know my roots." I explained.

"Oh yeah!" Audrey said. "My mother came here as a little girl. I always wondered why this place was off limits for my family. Now I guess I know."

Suddenly, a fairy flew down from a tree. Her wings were huge, sparkly, and green. She had blonde hair, but it was streaked with purple. Her green eyes were simular to mine. She had a crown atop her head. I had a feeling about who she was, but I wasn't going to say anything.

"Welcome to the Moors." She said. "I'm Princess Melanie. And who are all of you?"

I stepped forward, because if Mel kills or hurts us, it'll be on me.

"I'm Mal, the daughter of Maleficent. We're here on a road trip from Auradon Prep. But we could ask the sane about you. Why are you here?" I responded, leaving the hint that says I'm your sister!

"Can we just skip the formalities and hug already?" Mel asked. I nodded and ran up to hug her.

"Missed you Mel." I said.

"I missed you." She responded.

"Um," Ben broke in. "not that this isn't a touching moment, but who are you?"

Mel looked at him. "You must be that jerk Mal told me about. I'm Melanie, Mal's twin sister. By the way, what happened to your hair? It's all purple!"

"I used magic to hide my blonde highlights. Do you want me to remove the spell?" I asked.

"Very much so." She replied.

"Fine! So bossy." I undid the spell and some of my purple hair turned blonde. The way to tell us apart, Mel has blonde hair with purple highlights and I have purple hair with blonde highlights. There's a difference.

"You called me a jerk?" Ben asked.

"Well, you are Chad Charming, aren't you?" Mel said, pointing to Ben. Then she looked at Chad. "You must be Ben. Pleasure to meet you. Mal has told me so much about you!"

"Um, Mal, Ch-Ben, private conference, please." Ben said, pointing to us.

When we were out of earshot, Ben said "What's going on?"

"Hehehe. Funny story, so when I got to Auradon, Mel reached out. She wrote a letter asking me about if I made any friends on the Isle, if I started dating, updates on the Moors, and if I had any crushes at my new school. I answered yes, and said that it was Ben, told her everything, and sent the letter. She wrote back asking me to describe Ben, and while I was writing, Evie was describing Chad, which was before you wrote her the note to meet you under the bleachers. One thing lead to another and-"

"You accidentally described Chad instead of me." Ben finished. "Okay, here's what we're gonna do, Chad, you're gonna pretend to be me and date Mal. I'll pretend to be you and date Lonnie. This'll hopefully last for one day. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Both Chad and I said at the same time. Then Chad looked at me.

"Did you have to call me a jerk?" He asked.

"I was mad because you just called my best friend a gold digger and a cheater! Can you blame me?"

"Point taken. Sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Evie when Mel isn't near."

"Fine. Let's just get back." Chad said as we walked back. Lonnie looked hurt that Chad stood by me.

"On the count of three, make a phone ring sound, but cover your mouth so Mel doesn't know that it's you." I ordered.

"Why?" Chad asked.

"Because I'm going to talk to Lonnie. I need something to cover with though."

"Okay."

"And.......... go!" I said.

"Brrrrring!" Chad said, doing a phone impression.

I looked at my blank phone screen. "Oh Ben! It's your mom! I have to take this. I'll be right back." I said as I put the phone to my ear and walked next to Lonnie.

"Follow me." I said. Lonnie followed until Mel could barley see us.

"For the next day, you're dating Ben, but pretend that he's Chad." I said, still speaking into the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Lonnie asked.

"You. I messed up because when Mel wanted me to describe Ben, I accidentally described Chad in a letter and sent it to her. So until Mel is away, Ben is Chad and Chad is Ben. Are we clear?"

"Crystal. Thanks for telling me Mal."

"Welcome. Let's get back. I have to 'end a call' with 'Ben's' mom." I said.

Lonnie and I laughed as we walked back. Lonnie walked up to Ben and put her head on his shoulder.

"So how did the phone call go?" Chad asked.

"Fine. Your mom is making us a cake for when we get back, and she was asking about my favorite flavor."

"Oh. Okay."

"You excited to see Dad again?" Mel broke in.

"Yeah. I haven't seen him since I was 6. I'm excited."

"He is to. He wished that he could take both of us here, but he didn't want Mom to be lonely."

"I know, I understand his reasoning."

"That's good. He felt guilty about it, but once he sees that you're thriving, he'll forget all about it."

"Hopefully." I muttered.

We walked up to Dad's throne. I knelt down as he laughed.

"Is that really how you great your old man?" Dad asked. "Come up here and give me a hug."

I did as he said and hugged him.

"I missed you." He responded.

"Missed you to." I said.

"So what's going on? Why is King Ben, King Chad, Princess Audrey, Jane, Lonnie, Doug, Anthony, Freddy, Amy, Gabriella, Rubi, Gaston Jr., Gaston the Third, Jordan, Evie, Jay, and Carlos down there behind you?" I turned to Ben, excuse me, Chad.

"You're a King?"

"Well, I'm the ruler of Charmington, so yeah. I'm a King." Ben answered.

"Why is King Ben answering for King Chad?" Dad whispered in my ear.

I quickly explained the situation. He understood and started asking about the road trip.

"How long are you guys going to be on the road?" Dad asked.

"10 days. One day for each place."

"What's the next place?"

"Beautyvillage."

"Can I come?" Mel asks. "I've rarely been out of the Moors since I was 6!"

"I think that's a great idea! You don't mind, do you Mal?"

"No," I said, a little nervous. "I don't mind. Mel, pack your bags and meet us at the RV."

"Okay! I'll be there in a few minutes." Mel said, skipping away.

Oh boy! This is gonna be hard.

Hey, I still need three more characters, their parents, and an idea of you technically want to be in the story! I only have two!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
66.4K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...