It's Not My Style (EXO Kris f...

By MinionBlehBleh

If you think your life is messed up, then you haven't seen the half of mine. I'm a 25 year old female named... More

Bad Luck
You
Morning
First Day
Work WorkWork
Hell Began
I'm Broke
Let's Date
Our First Date
You're Embarassing
Sixth- Sense
You Again
My Sassy Boss
I Love You
Heart Dont Do This
Italy
Fireflies
Somewhere Really Far
Somwhere Really Far, part 2
Not An UPDATE!!
Sun
Diane
I Won't Give Up
Why I Love You
1034.75$
Maybe You're Wrong
Hawaii
My Style Day!
A Different Side Of You
Our Relationship Is A Secret
This is not an update, but you still have to read it!!!
It Was Her
Goodbye
Switched
Sick
Happy Birthday
Surprise
Rachel
Uganda
Stay Out Of It
You're Scared
Not an Update.
Not An Update.....Again
Not An Update....Again part 2
Whenever I'm Sad
Who Are You?
!!!!TAG!!!!
I'm Your Boyfriend
Fear
Photograph
Make It Up!
She'll Be Alright.
The Things She Left
The Sheep Phone
Detective Henry
TAG
THIS IS NOT A TAG
Book Review
Mother
URGENT-TWITTER-PEOPLE-HELP-WANTED
Makes No Sense
Anne
Got You
Picture Tag
The Code
Slipping Through My Fingers.
Bradley
Tag
*NOT UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT*
Arrow
TAG
'I Don't Give Two Shits About Your Name'
Not an Update
TAG
Better
An Unexpected Visit
Pig
Tape
Caroline Connahan
I Never Got to Say I Love you
Home
R&C
It Was Fun Though
Strange Caller
IMPORTANT
Asshole
A Heart and A Kiss
Engagement Party
Hope
Catching The Culprits
Catching The Culprits part:2
The Last Fight
I'll Miss You
See You Later
Long-Ass-Last-Author-Note
Competition

Miracle

480 26 41
By MinionBlehBleh

My name is Diane Dollas. I am 30 years old. Working as head of the commercial department at TBS. Relationship status? Single, unrequited...one sided...love.

Likes: David. Dislikes: annoying bastard in suit that's been stalking me for over a week now.

"WILL YOU STOP?" I turn on my heel and face that creepy punk who takes a step back, clearly surprised by my sudden yell.

"It's dangerous for a woman to walk around by herself," he gives me an intelligent look, making my blood boil.

"It's more dangerous for you to walk close to me on your own."

"Why's that?"

I then smile fluttering my eyelashes and kick him below the knee. "Because," I say going my way while he crouches down in agony rubbing it vigorously, "you're annoying."

                        Bradley's (POV)

Darn this! Ughh! Why heels? Why hit me with them?

"Diane!" I see her slowly disappearing into the crowd and swallow the pain running after that woman, "Diane wait!"

                            David's (POV)

She looks so different than I last remember. Chubbier, with black bags under her cat eyes. Her lips look like she had botox, a lot of botox injected into them and her nose seems bloated. Is that what pregnancy does to people? It's only her third month, how is she going to survive 6 more?

Despite that, Mia still looks prettier than me. Than most people. Is that the privilege beautiful people get? Being pleasant to look at in any circumstance.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I excitedly ask looking at her bulging belly.

"Boy," she laughs rubbing it gently, "doesn't give me a second to relax. The kicks are real, David....I mean Anne."

"It's alright," I overlook her small mistake with my name, "So how's everyone?"

"Despite Diane being stalked by that....Bradley guy...I think that's his name, everyone's fine. Alex managed to get design classes from Palmer," she raises her eyebrows emphasizing how huge of an achievement that is, "April's been visiting and helping about a lot lately. Also keeps mom company. "

"That's good," I nod biting my lip nervously. Pondering whether or not I should ask, "And Kris? H-how is he?"

"Oh he's working dear," Mia gives me a sympathetic look knowing how much I wanna see him. To be honest, I wanted him to visit me more than anyone. Even more than Rachel.

"Ever since it was out that an assassin was working at TBS and more over it's owner was romantically involved-" she then gasps, covering her mouth with her small delicate fingers, "I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't-"

"It's alright," I interrupt her apologies not focusing as much on her as on Kris, and what situation I've put him in. I've disgraced his company, and now he has to clean up the mess.

What if the investors break the contact?

~"If anyone finds out I'm dating you, our stockholders will pull out."~

"I am really sorry David!" Mia mistakes my name again making me slightly annoyed.

"It's OKAY," I raise my voice making her stop with the constant apologies, "you don't need to apologize......it's who I am."

"David," a sigh escapes her lips and my teeth grit vigorously.

"It's Anne!" I secretly crack my fingers under the glass wall that separates us, taking out my frustration.

"Sorry, just got used to it. Anyway, how are things going for you?" She smiles and I return the smile, leaning back comfortably in my chair.

"It's not that bad. Peaceful actually, " I lie remembering all the glares and bad mouthing I've been receiving since getting imprisoned. Which have doubled since the 'Caroline' incident. "I just have to relax here for awhile."

"23 years is not awhile," Mia's face turns serious as her tone lowers.

"It's just a number," I brush her comment off with a laugh.

"No it's not!" She suddenly raises her voice only to lower it down, "It's your life. You can't just waste it rotting away in here."

"DO I HAVE A CHOICE?" I yell slamming my fist against the wooden table in front of me, alarming the security and everyone else. "What am I supposed to do? Run away? And live as a fugitive?" I look at her taken back expression and carry on, "I'm not just rotting away in here, I'm fighting for my life! An ordinary damn life!"

Pushing my chair back, I leave the visiting room ahead of the usual time. I'm not in the mood to receive compassion nor carry on the conversation. Mia pities me, but what's there pity? I've committed a crime and now I must face punishment.

"Move it Wills!" One of the prisoners shoves me brusquely out the way and due to the shackles on my feet, which still haven't been taken off, I fall pathetically. Bumping the huge garbage can. Which resulted in the bucket on top of it spilling dirty water all over me. My hair, uniform, face, all splattered with the dirt from mopping the floors.

"Not much of an assassin now huh!" The prisoners gather around laughing. Joined by Caroline and her group, "Don't you look so cool right now?"

"I think it suits her."
"Dirty pig!"
"Oink oink b*tch!"

Caroline then crouches down and lifts my chin, her menacing smile plastered all over that muscular face, "Why don't you run back to your barn? Pig."

At that, I just couldn't control my emotions anymore. I had thought, if I stayed on my best behavior I'd be let out early. But who am I kidding? I'm a f*cking assassin, they don't even think of me as human.

I then rapidly grab her left wrist and twist it to the right. Causing a scream of agony to escape her filthy mouth. Without giving her a chance to fight back, I pull that same arm around her neck restricting any kind of movement.

"Leave me alone-" I manage to finish only to be kicked hard in my back. Losing my concentration I manage to get punched in the face, gut and everywhere else Caroline's group and other prisoners could land their hands and feet on.

Even though they're a lot, this should be easy for me. I've faced more experienced and more professional fighters. But why aren't I able to fight back now? Because I let my anger control me. Once anger does, conscious choices aren't made anymore and skill lacks.

"HEY STOP THIS!" The wardens voices cause all their beatings to instantly stop.

"What is going on here?" The elder warden, Marilyn, sternly asks and the mob of prisoners disperses to the sides. Exposing me trying to get up and Caroline still screaming in pain. She's faking it though. I didn't hit her that hard and she only started screaming and crying when the wardens appeared.

"WILLS!" Sally abruptly stands me up, "HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?"

I don't reply because I know it's pointless. Whatever it is, Sally will always take the other person's side. She hates me. She told me that herself one night as she was locking me in.

"Always causing trouble!" She starts beating my legs with that metal bar of hers and then turns to the elder warden, "What do we do with her?"

"Water," is all Marilyn says before telling everyone else to go back to their cells.

I know perfectly well what 'water' means here. Frankly I don't even know what's worse, Sally's stick or being blasted an enormous amount of cold water at a high speed.

I prefer the water though. It won't show my tears. My tears from longing....for Kris. His laugh, his voice, his bicker remarks and arguments. The way his hair ruffles in the mornings and how he always mumbles for me to go back to bed. The way he brews but never gives me his coffee and then sips it so seductively. The way he always acts as if he doesn't give the slightest care in the world, but secretly pays attention to every detail. The way he makes me feel like whatever happens or whatever I do it'll all be alright. I miss everything about him but the fact that my mere existence caused trouble for his work is unbearable.

His job means a lot to him. I remember all those times he stayed working up late when I could barely keep my eyes open. He's been doing his best and I.....I....I'm sorry. I'm sorry Kris. I whisper my apologies as the water and the burns it was causing stopped.

One of the security then gave me a clean uniform and Sally dragged me back to my cell. Where my cellmate was already asleep as usual.

I make my way to my bed and lay down on the part of my body that's less bruised. Tomorrow is a new day. Let's make it better.

Third person (POV)

That day, Anne made more enemies in prison than most have in their lifetime. But what she didn't know, was that she also made a friend. A friend that would come to be of great help. A friend that would help her remember who she truly is..........

.........David.

David's (POV)

~The document. Document....what did I see in that document....~

I feel my arm being shaken sideways, waking me straight up from sleep. Half confused, half sleepy, I look at the person who walks to the other side of the cell. She's a tall woman, muscularly fit but not to the point where it makes your eyes sore. Her proportions are nice and perfectly balanced. Her straight black hair is braided and tied up by a red bandanna, matching her large hazel eyes and prominent cheek bones.

She doesn't look, nor say anything to me but just starts fixing her bed. I sit up frowning, confused as to did she and why did she wake me.

"Finally up on time huh Wills?" Sally unlocks our cell, "Too bad," she sighs swinging her metal stick, "I really wanted to use this. Hurry with your bed!"

As Sally leaves, I finally realize what had happened. "Thank you," I thank my cellmate whom I finally get to see after being for almost a month here. She doesn't reply but just carries on with her beddings. I stand up and do the same.

After running three laps around the campus I wash up and head to the cafeteria for breakfast. As I get my tray and sit on the empty table at the far end of the place, I get this feeling as if something's off. This morning's been too peaceful. No one's even tried to trip me as they always do during the laps.

I stuff my mouth with the warm porridge and that's when my peaceful morning ended. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Caroline and her group snatching trays from a group of ladies on who's table I sat in my first day here. Back when I was trying to make friends and they stood up and left.

Of course Caroline isn't doing anything. Her wrist's broken and she just sits there with her foot on the table insulting those ladies who obviously seem scared as the others push them around.

Don't interfere Anne, I tell myself. You'll only get yourself in trouble. Don't act out of your emotions, you're not that person anymore. You're just an ordinary, plain and simple Anne Wills. You don't fight nor do you get involved with others.

I glance at that table once more and see Caroline shove one of the ladies' face into her porridge while the others laugh.

Why the f*ck isn't the security doing anything! I place down my spoon and stomp up to them. Just as Caroline grabs another woman's head and was about to push into her plate I grip it.

She looks at me. Her surprised expression turning into a scowl. "Want me to break your other hand?" I threaten tightening my grip on it and the whole cafeteria goes silent. All eyes watching us.

"Leave them alone," I tell her as serious as I've ever been. One of Caroline's friends puts her hand on my shoulder but Caroline shakes her head, telling her to back off and so she does.

"Don't try to be a hero," Caroline comments leaving with the rest. Without expecting any reaction from those who have just been abused, I walk back to my table. Continuing with my breakfast.

That day went by faster than usual and before I knew it, Sally was already shoving me into my cell. As soon as I hear the lock, the lights switch off and I lay into bed. Constantly telling myself that this was the last time I've interfered. I just want to quietly pass my years here.

"That woman, who visited you," a low voice fills the cell taking me by surprise. This is the first I hear my cellmate's voice, "why did you yell at her?"

"I didn't," I say remembering my conversation with Mia, "I was yelling at myself." At my pathetic state. At how I thought if I act as if nothing happened, I'd be out before I know it. Out and back to Kris, Rachel, Diane and everyone else. But who am I kidding, 23 years......is just too God damn long.

I'd be almost 60 and Rachel and mom will be gone by then. And I'd never get to apologize for hating and isolating her all these years.

I wish life was like a fairytale, filled with miracles. I would then wish for a miracle out of here.

                      Third person (POV)

Indeed life may seem unfair. Favoring some causing hardships for others, and miracles don't happen.

Do they?

Hello people. I was really inspired today (where da hell did the inspiration come from?) and surprisingly wrote this faster than usual. Anyways next chapter will have an unexpected visitor 😏, who do you think it is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.6K 27
THIS IS MY FIRST FF AND THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE EDITED ASAP. Y/N, a 20 year old makeup reviewing vlogger and influencer got arranged married to a sing...
4.5K 426 23
I woke up jerking, my hands clutching the blanket. The same dream all over again! it's been a month since I last dreamt about it. The girl. Kerria H...
1.8K 65 17
its a story about my fantasy. as for real, I will be moving to Seoul In about a year after completing my college. And this what I imagine would happe...
158K 6.9K 49
you are Song Y/n.. (your name) You are 22 year old, is a Famous Painter!.. but your parents are Rich CEO of Song Corporation.. what if one day out of...