A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne

455 8 0
By HTK200

(The picture on the top is how Ne looks like, almost like Yui from Sword Art Online)

//Lucifer POV//

---4 Hours Later---

Lucifer, Laxus finally arrived back to Fairy Tail with a sleeping Ne in Lucifer's arms. They open the door and are welcome by the sound of laughter and Natsu and Grey fighting in the middle of the hall. Lucifer covered one ear of Ne's so she wouldn't wake up...his eyes searching for his girlfriend and finally spotted her at the table talking with Juvia and Lisanna. He walks towards them and Lucy finally spotted them.

"Hey! Are you ok? Sateen called me a few hours ago about what happen in your job and-" Lucy stopped when she noticed the little girl in Lucifer's arm. Ne was starting to wake up as well.

"Hi, Luce." Lucifer greeted his girlfriend as she stood up and hugs him. Ne was now fully awake...

"...Lucifer...who is she?" Ne said with a tired voice.

"Hello, my name is Lucy...what's yours?" Lucy asked Ne.

"Ne..." Ne told her.

"That's a beautiful name, Ne...it's short but it's beautiful." Lucy smiled.

"You're...You are Lucifer's girlfriend..." Ne said with wide eyes.

"Hai." Lucy smiled more. Ne looks at Lucy more and her eyes travel to her stomach.

"Your stomach..." Ne said when she sees the bulge of her stomach.

"I'm expecting a baby soon, Ne. That's all." Lucy told her.

"A baby...?" Ne asked.

"Hai, Lucifer and I are having a baby soon..." Lucy explained and changed the subject as Lucifer puts Ne down on the floor. "So, you are staying in our apartment for a while until we move out."

"Move out?" Lucifer asked.

"The apartment is too small for the baby...and for Ne as well, Lucifer. So I was looking at companies that can help us find a permanent house to live in." Lucy tells him. "Beside, maybe it's time to settle down in a house, don't you think?"

"Agreed." Lucifer smiled while nodding his head.

"Ne is staying with Lucifer and Lucy?" Ne asked.

"Hai." Lucy nodded her head yes.

"Ah! Lucy, she's looks so cute!" Wendy appeared while petting Carla.

"H-Hello..." Ne stuttered.

"Hello, I'm Wendy." Wendy smiled as she raised her hand to shake.

"Ne..." Ne introduced herself as they shook hands.

"How about you go with Wendy and she'll show you around, Ne." Lucifer told the little girl while kneeling down to her level.

"O-Ok..." Ne was nervous as she and Wendy walk. But Lucifer noticed a smile on Ne's face as she starts to talk with Wendy.

"They look so cute together..." Lucy smiled as Lucifer puts an arm around her waist, rubbing her stomach gently. "I heard about you losing control of your beast mode from Laxus on the phone last night."

"I went into shock or rage when I was protecting Ne..." Lucifer explained.

"Was it...was it about the little girl you met when you were younger?"

"Yes...it was." Lucifer admitted, and also surprised that Lucy knew well. "But now I have a dragon inside me that can talk to me..."

"Really?! How?!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Remember when Sateen told us about my father passing the Chimera's powers into me and her?" Lucifer said.

"Yes."

"It past more than that...it gave me a part of the dragon, called Draco. After I absorb the Chimera...Draco was awakening in me...and I'm his host and he will lend me strength." Lucifer explained.

"...I see...can Draco be trusted?" Lucy asked.

"I believe so...he has 'honor' as he had said about himself." Lucifer tells her. He then goes and rest his head on her shoulder, his hands on her waist and Lucy placed her hands over his. She leans back and kisses his cheek.

"Why do you always get into trouble?" Lucy joked.

"It's part of the job, remember?" Lucifer joked back as they sat down and watched Ne starting to enjoy Fairy Tail.

//Sateen POV//

---Five Days Later---

"...Sateen...Hey, wake up..." Sateen slowly woke up to the sound of a male voice. Her tired eyes land at the view of a face in front of her...she quickly recognized the face as Chimera.

"...W-What?" Sateen fully woke up and sits up. She rubs her eyes and sees a plate with breakfast in his hands.

"Morning." Chimera smiled and Sateen smiled back as he handed her the plate.

"Thank you." Sateen thanked him since she couldn't get out of bed.

About two days ago, she and Chimera went to a guild by orders of the Magic Council to shut it down since the guild was discovered to have been using dark magic and murdered a few innocent civilians. The two ordered the group, which was a small guild, to surrender or to be arrest the hard way. The guild of course didn't surrender and attacked her and Chimera. But the guild underestimated them and the pair hit them all without breaking a sweat. But Sateen became careless and one of the members attacked her bad. Breaking her leg and she blacked out

As she had woke up, the guild HQ was smashed and the guild members unconscious. And standing above her was a worried Chimera...not his joking side but a worried one. The members were arrested and Sateen was brought home to be taken care of by her partner.

"How's your leg?" Chimera asked.

"It's getting better...I should have called Lucifer to fix the bone instead of waiting for it to heal." Sateen giggled.

"Didn't you heal him before?" Chimera asked. "Why can't you heal yourself?"

"Flesh is another deal...it's different to bone." Sateen pointed out. "I'm not good at it."

"I see...by the way. The Council sent us another job, wanting us to do another job." Chimera said.

"What's the job?" Sateen asked.

"To warn a guild to stop causing some destruction like Fairy Tail does." Chimera shrugged.

"Let's go do the job quickly then." Sateen tells him as she puts the plate down and starts to stand off the bed but Chimera stopped her.

"Oh, no you don't. You're not going anywhere." Chimera chuckled.

"I'm going." Sateen told him.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes I am."

"No, you aren't." Chimera told her strictly. "I'm going...it'll be quick."

"You don't k-"

"I have been doing this with you for months now...I know what to do." Chimera assured her but Sateen didn't believe him. She wants to sit back up but Chimera kept her down by her arms.

"Chimera, let me up!" Sateen tells him but he wouldn't listen.

"Stay in bed, Sateen." Chimera told her.

"No way!" Sateen cried out as she tries to shake him off her but that caused...

"OOF!"

"EKK!" Chimera accidently slipped off from holding her and falls on top of her. He slowly gets up but stopped when she and him were face to face...their nose inches from each other and Sateen blushes.

"Hehe..." Chimera chuckled with a smile.

"W-What are you laug-Mm?!" Sateen was interrupted by Chimera's lips pushed onto hers...

H-He's...He's kissing...he's kissing me...Sateen thought as she holds still as Chimera's continues to kiss her. Her widened eyes slowly start to close and she finally starts to kiss him back. Her arms on his back and pushes him down to her more. Her wings responding by flapping a bit under her. So...so warm...and soft...

They continue to kiss until Chimera pulls away to catch their breathes and Sateen looks at him with a smile.

"Why...?" Sateen asked.

"Us lions have a thing of being attracted to creatures with wings." Chimera joked and kissed her roughly. And goes to kiss her neck.

"God...you're feisty." Sateen joked.

"Lions aren't tamable." Chimera growled.

"Is that so?" Sateen smirked and with her good leg, she wrap him with her leg and her wings and roll them over the bed until she was on top.

"H-Hey! You're leg!" Chimera shook off his lustful side look and it was exchanged to worry.

"I'm fine..." Sateen smirked and leans down. Kissing him roughly like he did to her. "And let's see if you can tame me...like lion...like dragon."

"Oh...you challenge me?" Chimera smirks.

"You challenged me first..." Sateen smirked more as she placed her finger and rubs it slowly on his chest.

"You're on." Chimera said as they go back to kissing and more...

...They're going to be late for work today...

ttmK��7��{ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489 26 8
A simple magic competition is all it was supposed to be. Lucy would have been stupid not to at least try and make it- if she won, she'd walk out with...
8.5K 185 16
Natsu returns from a year since he left Fairy tail to become stronger. But in the time he left Fairy Tail disbanded. What happens when he realizes hi...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...