♔The One ( Monsta X )

Por drkhrt

"Don't you think that he likes you?" "Who? That weirdo? Dream on oppa." I rolled my eye. "Oh, come on Nahyun... Más

↯Introduction↯
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not An Update!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

1.3K 60 13
Por drkhrt

1k!! thank you. thank you. im shoo happi😂 okay lets continue!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

I walk in my room with my shopping bags then I drop them on the floor. I throw myself on my bed and breathe.

↯ flashback ↯

Me and Kihyun oppa just back from our 'date'. We went for our date every Saturday if we doesn't have any schedule. Both of us brought a lot of stuff like t-shirts, foods, snacks and some dvds.

"Nahyun-ah, I'm going to meet my members now."Kihyun oppa kiss my head while I sit on our big couch with my phone in my hand.

"Arasso."I answer without looking at kihyun oppa.

*Ding*

My LINE notification rang.

Woowoojun

Woowoojun: Hyunie, where are you? Still having a date with kihyun?

Nwahiun: Home.

Woowoojun: Meet me at our usual place.

Nwahiun: Urgh..fine..

I put down my phone and take my bag I'm still wearing the same dress that I use when me and Kihyun oppa having our date.

I text kihyun oppa and tell him that I'm going to meet woojun oppa at our usual cafe so he won't ask me where I've been bla bla bla.

I just hate it when kihyn oppa nag because he nag just like unnie. Everything went wrong and they always made a face when they says its my wrong. Sigh. Siblings.

But since I'm the maknae, they love so much and they can't even resist me. ( A/N : Heol. Too proud sis. Too proud. )

I just walk to the cafe since it's just a few blocks from our place.

×× The cafe ××

I finally reach the cafe after a thousand years (just 15 minutes) of walking I push the glass door then look around.

"Hyun! Here."I heard woojun oppa's voice I turn my head to my right and saw he sat at our usual place. (Sometimes he sat randomly but always beside the window.)

He called the waiter.

"What would you like to order Na?"Hyuk one of my friend who work as the owner of the cafe.

"American cheese cake and a ice americano."I smile sweetly at Hyuk then I went to my expressionless mood.

"Tell me."I stare at him. I could see that he's nervous about something but I just keep myself straight.

"Well, I've always wanted to say this but I know you won't believe what I'm going to say but.."I slap his shoulder make him yelp.

"Yah! What is that for?!"He yelled at me.

I scoffed.

"That because you start talking shits. Spill it now idiot."He yelled at me again. I just rolled my eye.

"Tsk. Like you care what I'm going to say."He made a face.

"Here you go, Na. Your cheese cake and americano."Hyuk serve me my cake and drink.

"Thank you Hyukie."I smiled.

"Just tell me if you need anything."He wink before walk back to the counter.

I giggle like a normal girls always do. What? I'm normal too okay. Woojun oppa cough and got my attention back.

"I'm going to tell you this just once. So, don't make me repeat myself Na."Woojun oppa stare at me in the eye.

I shrugged and take a bite of my favorite cake.

"I like you..no, I love you since the first time I saw you in our school."He confess.

I stop eat my cake for 2 seconds then continue eating it.

'How can he like me? I don't even admire or like him as a boyfriend but as my bestfriend.' I thought by myself.

"So?"I asked him.

"So? That's the only word you could say?"Woojun oppa sighed.

I shrugged again and took some sip from my drink.

"I know that you won't have the same feelings as mine. I still hope that you'll love me as a brother and as a bestfriend. Can we?"He sighed again and give an hopeful face.

"Yeah, whatever. But. I'm going to tell oppa about this confess thingy. And. Sure we're bestfriend afterall. You're my bro."I punch his shoulder playfully.

He laugh make my guilty feelings gone for a while.

"Hey, guys. Can we join too?"Both of us turn as my member and Monsta x oppa stood beside our table.

"Yeah."I said and they took their place.

↯ end of flashback ↯

I close my eyes and I just make everyone being silent in the house. I get up and took my shower then went to sleep early to clear my mind.

° Next morning °

I woke up and the house still being quiet. I look at my clock on my phone and it shows 4.29 in the morning. I sigh.

I decide to stay awake and take my shower since I had school today. An extra class which is a private class every Sunday until evening.

Nobody knows that I had an extra class include Yuhyun unni because I wear casual shirts to my extra class.

Once I had my shower I went to my closet and took out a black jean and a white plain shirt. Simple right? Since I'm too lazy to dress up nicely.

I took a glace from my clock again it's 5am already. I walk down to the kitchen and make some simple early breakfast for myself.

I took out 2 eggs, sausage, and bacon before start cooking. I decide to made omelete for my own I could feel someone behind me.

"What are you doing early in this morning?"I heard a guy voice behind me.

"Catching chicken can't you see."I said sarcasticly.

"Hahaha funny."He laugh suddenly then stop.

I blink my eye rapidly then continue making my breakfast.

"So,what are you doing at this time while other people still sleeping?"He suddenly ask while me still remain quiet.

"Why do you care?"I shoot him back.

"I just want to know. That's it."He wanted to say the fact.

I roll my eye.

"I never knew that Im Changkyun is a busybody type."I mocked.

Silent.

I just continue and eat my breakfast as usual without thinking about my surrounding which covered with silents. Without caring about that Changkyun guy who is still looking at me.

6.47am. I walk back to my room and took my bag with me then took my key car. I decide to drive myself to my school.

Since it's still early, I went to the coffee shop and buy some dessert and coffee before on my way to the school.

About the school thingy. Nobody knows about it except my clasmates who took private class every Sunday. There's a lot of people joining private class since they are like artist like me.

I don't even care what their names are but there's one I remember. Yoon Sanha. I think that's his name. (Of course that's his name. Aigoo you're so lame Na.)

I just order my drink and food then pay it before my order came.

"Take a seat first, Na."Hyuk said with a beautiful smile paste on his face. So handsome. Lol.

"Okay."I took out my phone and take my seat.

2 minutes later Hyuk sent my order to my place and there's another person came at the same time.

"Hi, Nahyun."I heard a cute voice which I know who he is. Yoon Sanha.

"Hi."I said without looking at him.

"Is this mine?"I ask him. He nod.

"Thanks Hyuk."I said without looking at them.

"Sure, Na."I heard Hyuk answer from the counter.

"So, you're going to class today?"I heard him ask.

"Yeah. You?"I ask shortly.

"Me too."He answer happily.

"Your girlfriend?"I post a picture of my breakfast on my twitter.

"Girl..friend..?"He ask back.

"The girl that sat next two table on your..is it left or right?"I ask him.

"Ah..Saeron? On my left."I clap my hand then continue reading my twitter.

"She's not my girlfriend but she's my friend and we're from the same entertainment too."He smile widely while explain. I nod understand.

I look at my watch 7.08am.

"I'm going now."I get up and turn to Hyuk.

"Thanks for the extra cake Hyuk."I hold up the box.

"How did you know?"He ask.

"It's heavy than usual of course."I roll my eye and I even saw Hyuk smile at the corner of my eye.

"Have a nice day, Na!"He said happily. I just walk away and drive myself to the school.

×× At the school ××

I walk in the hallway straight to my locker and took out some text books and notebooks.

Because I rarely study at home and I'm way too lazy to study at home well of course except when exam week came. I will study like crazy and didn't walk out from my room for the whole week eventho we have schools.

Back to me. I just walk unil I reach my classroom and take my seat behind the class beside the window.

Took out my earpiece and connect it to my phone and lower the volume so I can listen what the teachers are explaining and talk about in their class.

I wrap my arms put it on the table then I lean my face in my arms trying to sleep as usual. My eyes are about to close but someone suddenly talks to me.

"Nahyun, anyeong."I heard a cute voice.

"I know you probaly didn't heard me but..can we be friends? I hope you hear me but it's okay. I'm happy that I can talk to you eventho you just answer shortly for my questions."I heard him chuckle with his sad voice.

"I wish I could be your friend one day."His said happily eventho he's sad inside.

Yoon Sanha.

I'm sorry Sanha..I don't really like having some friends in the same age. It felt weird since the friends that I got are older than me even Hyuk.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'm sorry for the late update. 🙇 And thank you for the 1K readers! Yayy🎉🎉 I know this chapter had been adding a new character from Astro the cute maknae Yoon Sanha!🎉 Well yeah he's cute honesly we're on the same age but he's not my bias in Astro. Moon Bin is my bias but Sanha's cute.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5K 70 9
"I want you to stay with me forever,so i..." - to be contin...
71.7K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...
12.2K 247 30
"Do I know him?? He sounds familiar..." And just like that my life with Wonho begins. An accident brings me close with him. This seems the perfect ch...
28.4K 1K 35
I couldn't look away from him his intense stare that made my body hot as he came closer and closer to me making me lean back into the bed He climbed...