A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 33

27.7K 896 553
By Whatsuphello1

Another chapteeeer . Yee .

Enjoy x

~~

"No no no don't wake them up , you fuckface !" Niall whisper-yelled at Liam , who went to shake Louis and Harry awake . Liam gave him the middle finger and rolled his eyes , then crouched down to his knees next to the sleeping couple .

"Harry , Louis , wake up , breakfast will be ready in a bit ." Liam shook them , Harry shifted a little and instinctively pulled Louis closer , "What do you want Li ?"

"Breakfast will be ready in a few , get up ." Liam chuckled , Harry sighed and nodded , "Okay . Wake us up next year ."

Liam rolled his eyes and got up , Harry let out a breath and opened his eyes , rubbing them with the heels of his hands . He looked down to Louis and smiled to himself , his arms wrapping around the small boy .

"Lou , baby , wake up ." Harry shook him gently then rubbed his hands on his back , Louis shifted on his chest and groaned , "No , I want to sleep ."

Harry chuckled , "Breakfast will be ready in a bit , you have until then ."

Troye came over to the couple and lied on Louis , Louis opened his eyes and giggled , "Morning to you too , Troye ."

"I'm still sleepy too . Is Harry a good pillow ?" Troye asked , Louis nodded with a smile , "He is ." Harry smiled and kissed the top of his head .

Niall joined and cuddled into the three , Alfie lied next to Niall , Phil and Dan lied themselves on top of them all and laughed when groans were heard .

Alfie took a few pictures of them , posting on Twitter and Snapchat .

"Come on now , get upppp ." The group cuddle broke away , Louis rolled off Harry's chest and lied next to him . Harry turned on his side and sponned Louis , craning his neck to kiss his cheek a few times .

"Did you sleep well ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded with a smile , "Yeah , you were comfy ." 

Harry chuckled and sat up , "Come on , let's go brush our teeth ."

"In a bit , I'm still tired ." Louis tugged the blanket up a little and settled . Harry tsked and threw the blanket away , "No no , we're getting up now ."

"But Harry ... no ." Louis pouted , Harry chuckled and lifted him up in his arms , throwing him over his shoulder , "You're coming with me ."

Louis giggled and wrapped his arms wround Harry's torso as Harry took him to the bathroom , placing him on the sink , "You stay here , I'll go get our toothbrushes ." He pecked hisforehead and walked out of the bathroom .

Louis hopped off the sink and turned to look in the mirror , fixing his hair a little before Harry walked back inside and handed Louis his toothbrush .

They brushed their teeth , Harry smiled goofily at Louis through the mirror with toothpaste all over his mouth , Louis giggled quietly and took water into his mouth , washing the paste away . He dried his face in a towel and turned to Harry , Harry wrapped his arms tightly around his waist and pressed toothpaste kisses to Louis' cheek .

"No ! Harry , stop !" Louis giggled and tried pushing him away , Harry laughed and pulled away , washing the paste away with water .

"You're mean ." Louis whined and took the paste off his cheek with his fingers , smearing it across Harry's forehead . Harry laughed and kissed his cheek , "You love me ."

Louis cleaned the rest of the paste off and the two walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen , where everyone were waiting for the food to be ready .

"Do you need help to set the table ?" Louis asked Liam and Zoe , who shook their heads , "We're almost done ."

"Okay ." He nodded and walked to the stove , where Zayn and Bethany were cooking , "Do you need help ?"

"No , we just finished . Thanks for the offer though ." Beth said as they organized everything into bowls and plates .

Louis walked over to Harry , Niall and Alfie who were talking , "Haz , have you seen my phone ?"

"Beth put everyone's phones on the entrace's desk ." Niall said , Louis nodded and went to get his phone , coming back to stand with the three while they talked .

Soon he felt a pair of small arms around him from behind , he jumped and turned his head to see Troye . "You scared me ." He placed his hand over his heart , Troye laughed , "Sorry , I was cold ."

Louis giggled quietly , "Harry won't like it ." He whispered so only Troye could hear .

"Well he'll have to deal with it for now ." Troye whispered back , making them both laugh .

Harry eyed the two with a possessive glint in his eyes , Niall noticed and started screaming , "Everyone hide ! Run for your lives ! Stay away , Harry is turning possessive !" He ran all around the house , making everyone but Harry laugh .

"Oh , you know I'll never steal him from Harry ." Troye laughed , he let go of Louis and gently pushed him towards Harry , "Go back to where you belong ."

Louis sighed and held Harry's arm , taking him out of the kitchen to the yard . It was a little cold but he didn't care .

Harry hadn't said a word , Louis sighed and cupped his cheeks , "I know you're possessive , but you don't need to be ."

Harry just looked into his eyes , not saying a word . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's middle and cuddled into his chest , his cheek pressing under his collarbone . "Haz , you're my boyfriend . I won't leave you . You're the one who saved me , you're the one who makes me truly happy . Okay ?"

Harry wrapped his arms tightly around Louis , feeling Louis smiling against his chest .

"You're the only one that has ever loved me like this , the only one who cared so much about me . Do you really think I'd just leave you for someone else ?" Louis continued , looking up to Harry . Harry looked in his eyes , bringing his hand up to caress his cheek .

"I love you , okay ?" Louis smiled at him , standing on his tippy toes to peck his cheek .

"I love you too ." Harry nodded and kissed his forehead .

"But why don't you smile ? Come on , smile ." Louis poked at Harry's stomach and sides , Harry's lips tugged up and he chuckled , rolling his eyes , "I'm not tickish , love ."

"At least I got you to smile ." Louis leaned on Harry's chest , Harry elgulfed him and hugged him for a few seconds , "I really do love you . You're mine and no one is allowed to put their arms around you but me . No one is allowed to kiss you but me ." Harry moved his arms to wrap around Louis' hips , he pressed their lips together and lifted him off the ground .

Louis gripped Harry's shoulders and smiled , he kissed him back just as passionately .

"Let's go back inside , breakfast is ready and I'm hungry ." Louis said as he broke apart from Harry's lips , Harry nodded and walked into the house with Louis still in his arms .

Everyone were already seated around the table , the two joined and sat next to each other .

~~

The day after , Louis had a morning shift . He had an hour to finish , when the door opened . He looked up and saw Lottie , he immediately smiled and got up to greet her .

"Hey , Lott's ." He hugged her , she hugged him back with a smile , "Hi Lou ."

"How are you ?" He asked and pulled back to look at her , tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear .

"I'm good . I uh , came to ask you something ." She said .

"Sure , what is it ?" He asked , leading her to the desk .

She bit on her lower lip , "Well , uhm . Mum did some 'cleaning' around the house , and bunched up pictures and a few stuff that belonged to you . She told me to get rid of the box , but I didn't want to , so I came to ask if you'd like to take the box . It has pictures of you with us , a few with mum and dad , a few with nan aswell ."

Louis nodded , "Yeah , I want it . When can I come to get it ?"

"Well , today . Mum and Dad are going out from four p.m to nine p.m , so you can come whenever you'd like ."

"Okay ." He nodded , then pulled his phone out from his jacket pocket , handing it to Lottie , "Put your number in , I'll call you when I'm on my way ."

She nodded , putting her number into the phone and calling her own phone to save the number .

~~

"Lott's , I'm on my way now with Harry , I'll be there in a few minutes ." Louis said into the phone as he got into the car with Harry , around five p.m .

"Okay , I'm waiting ." She said and they hung up .

"Do you remember the way ?" Harry asked as he pulled out of the driveway , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I do ."

Louis pointed to turns and told him where , and soon they were in his old neighbouthood . He bit on his lower lip and looked around , then pointed to his old house , "It's here ."

Harry parked the car and turned to Louis , sensing he's nervous . "Are you okay ?"

Louis nodded , "Yeah , just a little nervous ."

"It'll be okay , I'll come with you ." Harry took his hand and pressed a kiss to the back of his hand , Louis nodded and they got out of the car . The house door opened and Lottie walked out with a box , giving Louis a small smile .

Harry rushed over to her and took it from her hands , she thanked him and walked to Louis , "Do you want me to get the twins ?"

Louis bit his lip and nodded silently , she hugged him and sighed , "We all miss you , you know ?"

"I miss you too , so so much ." He hugged her back , befire letting go so she could get his siblings .

She walked into the house , Louis was shaking nervously . Soon Daisy and Phoebe ran out of the house towards him , he lowered down to their height and caught them in his arms as they chanted his name .

"We missed you !!" Phoebe bounced on her feet , hugging him closer .

"I missed you too , girls . How have you been ?" He asked with a smile , trying not to cry from happiness .

"We're good . Are you okay ? You're not hurt ?" Daisy asked , holding his face in her tiny hands . Louis gave her a smile , "I'm perfectly fine , Dais ." He pulled back from their hug and turned the girls to Harry , "Girls , this is my boyfriend Harry . Haz , these are my sisters , Daisy and Phoebe ." He pointed to each girl with a smile , Harry smiled and got down in front of the two , holding his hands out for them to shake , "Nice to meet you two ."

"Harry you're really tall ! Even taller than Louis !" Daisy giggled , making Harry chuckle , "There's no doubt on it ." Louis giggled with light blush on his cheeks .

"You have a really nice hair ." Phoebe touched his curls , "And a dimple !" She poked his cheek .

"Lou ..." Louis heard from hehind , he saw Felicite walking over to him so he quickly opened his arms for her with a smile , "Hey ."

"Hi ." She hugged him tightly , "I missed you ."

"I missed you too , Fizz ."

"Do you want me and Lottie to go get Ernie and Doris ?" She asked as they pulled back from their hug , Louis nodded eagerly , "Please ."

Lottie and Felicite walked into the house to get the youngest siblings , Louis turned to Harry and the twins to see Harry having each arm wrapped around the two , the two shrieked and giggled loudly as Harry tickled them playfully .

Louis smiled and took a picture , giggling along with the twins . He looked over to the house , seeing Lottie and Felicite walking out of the house with the two babies in their arms .

He bit his lower lip , holding his arms out to take Ernest from Felicite's arms , "Hey , little guy . Do you remember me ?" He asked softly , bringing the small boy into his chest . Ernest moved his jaw up and down making 'ayaya' noise , Louis smiled and rocked him on his chest . "I missed you so much ..."

Harry stood next to him , smiling down at Ernest , "Hello ." He grinned , making a face at him and making Ernest smile . Harry chuckled and poked his nose , "He's got your eyes , and your cute little button nose ." He poked Louis' nose aswell .

Doris squealed from Lottie's arms , making Louis laugh a little . He handed Ernest back to Felicite and took Doris from Lottie , "Hey , little one . Remember me ?" He kissed her cheek and smiled at her , she squealed again and placed her tiny hands on Louis' cheeks .

"Aw , I missed you so much , Dodo ." He hugged her to his chest , placing a soft kiss to her head . She grabbed a fistful of his shirt , mumbling nonsense into his neck . He giggled quietly and squeezed her softly before handing her back to Lottie .

"I'm going to go now , okay ?" He sighed , "I'll come to see you again as soon as possible , alright ?"

Daisy and Phoebe clung to him in a hug , "Don't gooo !"

"I'm sorry girls , but I really need to go , I'm not even supposed to be here ." He hugged them , "And please , don't tell mum and dad you saw me , okay ? Don't want to make them upset ."

They nodded , Louis kissed their cheeks , he hugged them all and promised to come visit soon . The girls hugged Harry aswell , telling him to come see them again , he smiled and promised to .

~

The two got back home , Harry parked the car in the driveway and they got out , Harry took Louis' box from the backseat and walked into the house with him .

"I missed them so much ." Louis sighed as he took his shoes off in the entrace , Harry wrapped him in a hug , "You have lovely siblings ."

Louis smiled and hugged him back , "Yeah , they're amazing ."

"What do you say , we could have a quiet night in today ? We can film a video , I got some ingredians to make chocolate chip cookies ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , "I'll just go change ."

Harry nodded , "Call me if you need help !" He called after him cheekily , Louis giggled and blushed , shaking his head shyly .

~~

Ye . Another chapter is over , next one will be up as soon as I can (busy schedule sucks) .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't . x

~Author

Note : If you want to request ideas for Punk vs Flowerchild's next book , comment here x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.5K 34
Harry is scary. Or he's at least intimidating, with his long curly hair and piercing green eyes. People tend to be shy and nervous around him, so whe...
27.2K 999 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
37.9K 1.2K 22
Sometimes it is words that need to be said in order to make someone understand what you are feeling, thinking. But Harry Styles has never been good...
288K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...