Expect the Unexpected (Harry...

By 1dfanfictime

Katelyn Payne was a normal 15 year old other than the fact that her dad left when she was 1. She moved to Ora... More

Expect the Unexpected
Lets do this
C'mon C'mon
Stole My Heart
Lights out
Coffee Date
Girl Time
Lunch and What?!
Mom answer!
Mixed Emotions
Don't Let Me
Everything Turned Upside Down
Harry + Kate
Happy Helper
Bro Sis Moment
"SLUT"
And Away I Go
You no speaky ehspanish
The Truth
*breath* Stay Strong
Authors Note
Silent Night
Float On
The Small Start to An Adventure
Change of Plans

Nighty night

79 2 0
By 1dfanfictime

Harry POV

I really hope everything goes well for Liam and Katelyn.

I pulled into the valet drop off of the hotel and let the valet take my car. I walked into the hotel lobby to be greeted by some fans. I signed a couple autographs and took a couple of photos.

"Harry you're mine!" One shrieked.

"No he's mine!" Said another.

'No I'm Katelyn's even though its not official...yet.' I thought. I smiled at the fans comments. I waved goodbye and walked into the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor. Once the elevator doors opened, I rushed over to the room that I shared with Louis.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hey Mate."

"Are you okay with Kate spending the night here?"

"Uhh sure mate! Thank god we have two rooms..." Louis mumbled.

"Oh Louis! I'm not going to disrespect her."

I jumped on my bed & connected my phone to the charger. I scrolled through Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I got the usual hate. I'm used to it now.

I rested my phone down. I shouldn't text Katelyn since she's probably having a conversation with Liam.

Katelyn's POV

"Please. Just once." Liam said. I could see how much I'd mean to him and the plead in his eyes. I just couldn't say no.

I sighed. "Alright, just once. I'm keeping my guard up though."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A million times thank you!" Liam smiled. "He's not as bad as you think he is, I promise."

"Whatever you say, Liam. We obviously will have to go to England, huh?"

"Yeah... We'll have wait till the tour ends which means...if you'd like, want to join us for the rest of the tour?"

I was shocked. "Ummm Uhhh yeah sure." I smiled.

'More time with Harry!' I thought.

"And Zayn would probably want Giselle to come along too so you wouldn't be alone."

"True, true. I gotta ask mom."

"Well we leave LA in 3 days so I suggest you ask soon."

Oh so I'll be spending more than a week with my brother. Maybe it won't be that bad.

"You're going to ask her too."

"Alright."

*A McDonald's Meal later*

I picked up my tray and Liam's tray.

"Oh no. I got it." Liam said referring to the trays.

"No, no. I'll go throw the trash." And before Liam said anything else, I stood up and walked over to the trash. I dumped the trash and walked back.

"Ready to go?" Liam said.

"Yeah. Lets go."

We walked out to the car and hopped inside. He turned on the engine and drove onto the streets.

Just then I got a text from Harry.

Harry<3 : Hey love (: xx Ask Liam if you could spend the night in my hotel room xx

Me: Alright c: xx

I looked over at Liam and but the best puppy dog face and the most innocent voice "Liam,can I spend the night in Harry's room?"

Not taking his eyes of the road, Liam said, "Ohh uhh Sure but tomorrow we should spend some family time like I don't know... Umm... Oh I'll think of something."

"What time?"

"Um is noon okay? We'll do whatever we plan to do and then we'll go to sound check and I'll save you seats for the concert tomorrow night too."

"Sounds great!" I smiled.

We pulled into the hotel valet loading area. I took my things out of the trunk and walked to the hotel door.

Weirdly enough there were only a couple of fans. I still got the strange looks.

Liam motioned to go into the Lobby. I did as he told me too. I waited for him to finish taking pictures and signing autographs. He waved goodbye to the fans and walked over to me.

"Alright let's go. Hopefully those fans didn't suspect anything. It's too early for them to find out."

"I know, I know." I said.

We got into the elevator and Liam pushed the button to the 7th floor. When the elevator doors opened, I walked out clueless.

"Here follow me. Harry is in room 723 with Louis. I'll be in 724 with Niall and Zayn."

We had arrived to the rooms and I knocked on Harry's door. We waited patiently as we heard footsteps behind the door. The door opened up revealing the curly-haired, green-eyed boy, now young man, I've always had a crush on. A giant grin that made his dimples show formed on his face once we made eye contact.

"Hey love. Finally you arrived!" He said.

"Hey Harry!" I said as he pulled into a warm hug.

We pulled apart and I turned to Liam

"Well I'm going to my room. Goodnight Katelyn." Liam said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "You take care of her now, Styles."

"I will mate. No need to worry." Harry said.

"Alright then. See you guys tomorrow." Liam said as he unlocked his door and walked inside.

"Come in Love." Harry said with a smile.

I walked in and I heard the door close behind me.

"Make yourself at home babe." Harry said as he took my bags and placed them on the floor. I felt his arms go around my waist and he kissed my cheek.

I felt myself blush. I turned around so I faced him. I looked into his gorgeous green eyes. My lips met his soft, perfect lips. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed him and our tongues fought each other. He deepened the kiss and I loved every second of it.

"Whoaaaaa!" I heard Louis yell with the sound of camera going off.

We pulled away and I looked away shyly.

"I'm sending this to the boys!" Louis yelled as he walked back to his room.

"Go right ahead I'm not ashamed." Harry said. He looked over at me and placed a hand on my cheek, making me look into his eyes again, "Hey theres nothing to be shy about love."

"I know, I know. I just get shy like this."

Harry walked over to his room in the suite. I followed him and sat on the bed next to him.

"I did love that kiss though." He smirked.

"I loved it too." I said and then placed a kiss on his lips. We connected our heads together and smiled.

We heard loud cheers and banging against the wall coming from the guys suite.

"I guess they got the picture." Harry said with a smile.

"I hope Liam doesn't get mad." I said a bit worried.

Harry got a text message.

"It's from Liam saying I better not disrespect you. Trust me I won't disrespect you in any way just so you know."

"I know Harry." I smiled.

The noise stopped 5 minutes later.

"Let's go to sleep love." Harry said.

"Alright." I didn't realize how tired I was until that moment. I got up and looked into my bags. "Fuck!"

"What happened?" Harry said rushing over to me.

"I forgot my PJs! Dammit!"

"Well you could borrow some of my clothes if you want." Harry said and walked over to his suitcase.

"You sure you don't mind?"

"No not at all. Here."  He handed a plain white v neck and some grey sweatpants.

"Thanks Haz. I'm gonna go get changed.” I said kind of said awkwardly.

I walked over to the bathroom and damn it was huge! Then again the biggest boyband in the world is staying here so it makes sense. I quickly slipped off my clothes and slipped on Harry's V Neck and the sweat pants. They’re a bit oversized but I didn't care. I quickly washed off the bit of mascara I had put on in the morning. Once I dried my face off, I put my hair in a quick, loose ponytail, pretty much what any girl could put their hair into when its time to sleep. I brushed my teeth and flossed before walking out of the bathroom, not caring how I looked.

"You wear my clothes better than I do! Damn!" Harry's famous smirk appeared on his face.

"Ehh I guess." You said standing on the doorway of the bedroom.

Harry patted the mattress, telling me to come over and lay down. I walked over and layed down. I let the mattress adjust to my body shape. I felt Harry's arm go around my waist and pull me close to his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful." He said in his deep, soothing voice.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered back.

I laid there, staring out the window. Just thinking about my life. My thoughts were interrupted by low snores coming from the curly haired boy that has changed my life, Forever. I soon felt my eyes shut so all I saw was darkness as I fell into a deep slumber.  

A/N: Well guess what you probably already read this, but something happen to our profile and things went wrong. so I have to post all the chapters from her to I think 16. sorry >.< 

-K x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 361 32
Certain Things just Come to us. We may have it as a reward of hard work or one is just lucky. Katy, 13 year old from Philippines somehow got a twist...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
102K 1.1K 31
My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music...
786 168 61
A/N This is my first novel. I hope you'll enjoy the book. Remember to vote and comment. Want to find out what happens to a17 year old Kaitlyn and Ni...