Living with the boys from hell

By RowanlovesBlue

Florence and her two brothers are forced to move in with the very rich Inferno family after there dad is caug... More

Where it all began
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I'm sorry
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New chapter?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N please read!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

11.4K 323 40
By RowanlovesBlue

It's been 4 days.

4 days of trying to get better and eat more food.

4 days of failing to eat more than a few mouthfuls, but it's still progress.

4 days since I was asked to stand up against my father in courts.

Today's the day I finally stand up to him myself. I'm not going to lie. I'm terrified. But I know I can do this.

James hasn't left my side very often. He only leaves when I tell him he needs to shower and when he has too pee.

I think I didn't believe him 4 days ago was because of my father. However creepy it sounds, I know deep down its true.

My trust had been damaged and I needed someone to fix it. and I think James is that person.

As I walked into the court room, I let out a long breath. This was hard. I felt a squeeze in my left hand and looked down to see James was holding it.

I looked up to see his caring eyes staring back at me. Truthfully, their isn't ever going to be another man for me.

Sure I have my problems.

And he has his.

But I will never find someone else who I adore more.

We took our seats and waited.

The court started a few minutes later with the judge and jury coming in.

Next came in my father. He looked ruffed up. Like he had been in a fight with lots of people.... Or lots of boys.

I looked over at James who was slightly grinning.

He turned to me and whispered. "Your old man said hi"

I guess you can't change a bad boy. And James Inferno really was a boy from hell!

I grinned as my father stood up.

4 days ago I was filled with worry. Now I'm filled with a knowing that he will go away forever for his crimes.

I smiled a little as James took a longer look at his handy work.

"I don't remember anyone giving him a black eye?" James said curiously.

My grin got wider.

James turned to me.

"my father said hi to you as well" James laughed a little as he held me closer to him.

You can't make a bad boy good!
But you can make a good girl bad!

........
(This is me adding this note in after about a year of this book being continued. This was going to be the end but there is actually more chapters so please don't stop reading!)

Thanks for reading.

-Rowan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
422K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...
124K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
2.1K 32 30
Katie suffers from depression and and Anorexia plus anxiety attacks due to what happens in her house during day and night. She is the happy cheerful...