Limitless

By seducedbyniall

Zoe is just another normal teenage girl. She's 17 and lives with her mum in New York City. She moved to the U... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 20

3.7K 124 51
By seducedbyniall

Niall's P.O.V:

"Good morning" my mum shouted as she opened my bedroom door.

"Morning" I hummed and hided my face under the pillow. The sun were shining bright from outside.

"Can I open your window?" She asked and went over to the window. She opened without an answer.

"I didn't answer" I put away the pillow and glared at her.

"I know another thing you didn't do that you should've" she winked and kissed my forehead. "Breakfast is ready" she smiled before shutting the door after her.

I raised an eyebrow at what she said. What? I didn't understand what she meant but I didn't really care either so I just got up from the bed and forgot that she even was in my room. I yawned as I got over to the closet. I just took a pair of shorts and a random t-shirt.

I got out to the bathroom and locked. I was about to go to the toilet but stopped when I saw myself in the mirror through the side of my eye. I turned so I faced the mirror and looked at all the bruises I had after what happened yesterday. I sighed and touched a bruise on my cheek carefully. I froze.

I just did what I had to do in the bathroom and got out and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning dad" I said and sat down by the table.

"Good morning buddy" he said and took a sip of his tea.

"You said you fell?" Mum asked as she turned around to give me my sandwich.

I nodded and took the sandwich.

"It looks more like someone beat you up" she said and raised her eyebrows.

"Why would someone do that?" I asked avoiding to meet her gaze. I took a bite of my sandwich.

"You have bruises almost everywhere, you don't get that by falling" she laughed and sat down beside my dad across the table.

"Well that's strange because I fell" I lied.

"You know you can always talk to us" dad said and put his cup on the table.

"Mm" I nodded.

"We are he-" mum started.

"Nothing happened ok? Just leave it" I interrupted her and stood up. "I need to go" with those words I got out of the kitchen and I could hear my mum sigh worriedly from behind.

Zoe's P.O.V:

Mum had already left for work, like always.. She was never home. I didn't like the way she was, I wanted my life to be like Niall's. It's strange though, not every teenager wants to have a clingy mum but that was the only thing I wished for. I didn't see why Niall thought she was annoying? Sure, she was a little clingy and called him cute names but at least she cared about him..

I sighed and got up from the couch where I was sitting. I took the remote and turned the TV off.

Before going to school I got up to my room to get my school bag.

When I got inside my room I searched for my bag. I found it beside my bed. As I leaned down to get it I found a paper. I read it quickly and remembered. Right! The book club. But it wasn't until the afternoon so I could take it chill. I took my bag and got downstairs again.

Harry's P.O.V:

I started to regret what I did to Niall. Now she hated me even worse. I sighed and bit my lip.

I fixed my hair before I got inside the school.

"Hi Harry" I looked to the side and saw one of my girl friends. Not as in together, just friends.

"Hi Vanessa" I gave her a nod and kept walking.

"So what are you planning for today?" She run up and walked beside me.

"I don't know, go to a party or something. I just don't think there are any today" I said looking around me for Zoe. I couldn't see her anywhere. Not by her locker or in the corridor, not even outside her classroom.

"Hello? Earth searching for contact" Vanessa laughed.

"What?" I blinked and looked back at her.

"Steve has a party tonight, wanna come?" She smiled and drug her hand through the ponytail in her hair.

"I don't know if I can" I hummed and spotted Zoe coming out from the principal's office.. What was she doing there? Don't tell me she told him about what happened.. I could breathe out when I saw that Mr Lorenzo was smiling. He didn't seem mad so she probably talked to him about something else.

"Seriously what are you looking for? One second you say you can and the other you say you can't?" Vanessa rolled her eyes and looked at me annoyed.

"Just leave me alone I don't have time for you" I exclaimed angrily. She looked at me bitchy and just shook her head, then stopped walking.

"You're not the same person anymore Harry, not wondering why people don't want to hang out with you anyone, geez" she turned around and disappeared from my life again.

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Thank you very much Mr. Lorenzo" I said and smiled big.

"That's alright Zoe, happy you came here to help" he handed me a bunch of papers. "Now you should go to class, you start now, don't you?"

"My first lesson starts 9, thanks anyway" I laughed.

He nodded as a bye and closed the door behind me. I turned around and held the papers tight to not drop them. I got to my locker and opened it. I took out a tape roll and put in half of the papers. I kept the other half. I closed the locker and got to the nearest wall I saw.

"Zoe" I heard Harry come from behind.

"What do you want" I sighed loudly and started putting up the papers on the walls. I didn't even turn to look at him. I didn't want to see him.

"I'm taking you out for dinner tonight" he said and walked up in front of me and leaned against the wall.

"I wouldn't think so" I laughed sarcastically and kept walking.

"It wasn't a question" he said and walked up beside me.

"I can't tonight" I glared at him.

"Tomorrow" he lift my chin up so I looked him in the eyes but I got out of his grip and looked away.

"Can't"

"Sunday"

"Can't"

"I know you can" he stopped me from walking and stood in front of me.

"I have more important things in life than going out with you" I stepped to the side and kept walking.

"Like what"

"Peeing" I said sarcastically and put up the last paper. "If you'll excuse me ill have to go, don't talk to me later" I said and smiled sarcastically. I turned around and got back to my locker. I took out my books and closed it again.

"Hi!" Niall exclaimed as I turned around.

"How are you?" I looked at his bruises worriedly.

"Good you?"

"Fine" I sighed. "What did you say to your parents?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That I fell"

"And they believed you?" I laughed.

"Not really" he pressed his lips together innocently.

"I think you should tell them" I said before walking into our classroom. We sat down at our places beside each other.

"Harry would either kill me or my dad would kill Harry I'd rather not pick any of those options if I could choose" Niall put his books on the desk.

"Well don't blame me whatever happens in the future for not telling" I shrugged and widened my eyes.

"I won't" Niall laughed and looked away.

"Good morning students, hope you slept well because today we're.." Mr Duncan came into the classroom and put his briefcase on the desk.

-----

Zoe's P.O.V:

"wanna hang or something?" Niall came up to me as I walked out of the school.

"I don't know actually, I have this meeting with the book club" I shrugged.

"Wait are you in a book club?" Niall looked at me surprisedly.

"Yeah I know I know" I sighed. "It is kinda lame but I thought I'd need some friends"

"But you've got me isn't that enough?" Niall laughed.

"Im sorry but I think I'd need more than 1 friend" I smiled and looked at him.

"I understand" he laughed. "See you at Monday if not earlier?" He smiled and started to walk slowly in another direction.

"yeah, I can call you" I smiled and waved good bye.

"Have a nice weekend" Niall winked and turned around so I could only see his back.

"You too" I shouted and kept walking.

When I came home I decided to take a shower before the meeting. I didn't have much time, just about an hour so I just took a quick shower. I made a sandwich and took it with me in case I'd be hungry before or after the meeting. I almost forgot! I had to bring my favorite book too. Hm.. I got upstairs. I didn't know which book to take with me because I didn't really have a favorite. I sighed and grabbed The Hunger Games. I got outside and locked the door. It was raining but not a lot, I could go without an umbrella.

"Hi dear" the woman in the reception smiled big.

"Hi again!" I smiled back.

"You can just turn right in there and then sit down and wait for all the others" she pointed into the book store. I could spot a door at the right which I assumed was where we had the meetings.

I nodded and gave her a quick smile before going into the book store.

I sat down on a bench not noticing someone was sitting beside me. I took out the book from under my jacket where I had put it to not get wet from the rain. I was so clumsy I dropped it.

"Great" I hummed quietly and bent down.

I was about to grab it when someone took it before me.

"Excuse me that's my bo-" I started but cut myself off when I saw who it was. "Sorry"

"No big deal, here you go" he handed me the book and looked down to his own book straight away without even smiling.

"Alright.." I hummed. "So what's your name?" I smiled at him but he didn't even turn his head to see me in the eyes.

"Ill tell at the meeting" he sounded annoyed by me.

"Ok then?" I rolled my eyes. "Never mind I asked"

"Sorry it's been a rough day" he sighed and kept looking down to his book.

"Oh" I bit my lip. "But why aren't you even looking me in the eyes when you're speaking"

He sighed loudly. "My brother told me to not"

"Who's your brother?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I can't tell" he shrugged.

"He obviously won't find out that you told me?" I glared at him.

"Yes, he would"

----

A/N: okay tell me what you think of this book so far? Pleaseee I wanna know if it's good or bad :(

lots of love /sofia

Continue Reading