Always My Thug

Від theOGXavierReJean

What's up with Noami and Tray now? Are they ever going to get back together or are the relationships they hav... Більше

Always My Thug.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twentyone.
twentytwo.
twentythree.
twentyfour.
twentyfive
twentysix.
twentyseven.
twentyeight.
twentynine.
thirty.
thirtyone.
thirtytwo.
thirtythree.
thirtyfive
thirtysix.
thirtyseven.
thirtyeight.
thirtynine.
forty.
fortyone.
fortytwo.
fortythree.
fortyfour.
fortyfive.
fortysix.
fortyseven.
fortyeight.
fortynine.
fifty.
fiftyone.
fiftytwo.
fiftythree.
fiftyfour.
fiftyfive.
fiftysix
fiftyseven.
fiftyeight.
fiftynine.
sixty.
sixtyone
sixtytwo.
sixtythree.
sixtyfour
sixtyfive.
sixtysix.
sixtyseven
sixtyeight.
sixtynine.
seventy.
seventyone.
seventytwo.
seventythree.
seventyfour.
seventyfive.
seventysix.
seventyseven.
seventyeight.
seventynine.
eighty.
eightyone.
eightytwo.
eightythree.
eightyfour
eightyfive.
eightysix
eightyseven.
eightyeight.
eightynine
ninety.
ninetyone.
ninetytwo.
ninetythree
ninetyfour.
ninetyfive.
ninteysix.
ninetyseven
ninetyeight.
ninetynine.
one hundred!
*teaser*
TWO NEW BOOKS‼️

thirtyfour.

36.8K 956 357
Від theOGXavierReJean

Trayvon's POV

In the last three days, we blasted few of the guys that traded on me and some that I found out worked for him. None of them would tell me anything.

That little b*tch still planting notes and sh*t on my door and car, telling me know that he's watching me. Which I already knew.

CJ came in and sat down.

"What you thinking?" he asked

"Where the fck is this n*gga." I said .

"Same here." he said.

"You know, after I get my family back, I gotta get out of this sh*t." I stated

"Quitting on me?" he asked.

"Got to. Its for the best and only Lord knows what Noami is thinking. I know she's pissed."

"Yeah, and now that Tyrone's wrapped up into he situation. She beyond pissed off." he said.

"There goes my girlfriend." I said

"No, there goes your future if you don't get up off your axs." CJ said.

"Yo gangster, we just got an inside on you house and there's someone getting out the car." Terrance said.

He showed me the video and who got out was Ariana.

"This b*tch." I stated.

"That's the girl that was at the house yesterday." he asked

"I feel like I'm going to have to kill her." I said getting up.

"I'll be back and watch over the place." I stated.

I left out and headed to the house. When I pulled up there was another car on side the house. I decided to park at the house three down from mines.

I snuck into my own back door and could hear moaning from my room. I know this b*tch didn't! I loaded my gun and tiptoed upstairs.

When I opened the door, I shot whoever was on top.

"Oh my gosh!" Ariana yelled.

"WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I asked her.

She just balled up under the covers and the guy fell on the floor. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground.

"IN MY DAMN BED! WHO THE FCK IS THIS N*GGA?" I asked going to the other side.

When I walked over there it was the one and only Luther. When I saw him, I really ain't know what to do. But go crazy in his axs.

"Where the fck is my family?" I asked throwing him against the wall.

"Haha, kill me. You'll never find them." he said laughing.

"Don't tempt me." I said.

"Just know that your little Noami is a smart axs and she will learn her lesson." he stated.

I blasted his axs before he said anything else. Ariana got up and started running until I shoot her in the leg. I checked his pants and found a pair of keys and his phone.

"If you wanna live, you'll shut up and come with me." I stated.

"My leg." she cried out.

"It'll get worst."

"Okay okay, just please do something before I bleed out." she cried.

I got up and started walking downstairs and heard the doorknob turn. I went into the kitchen and peeked to see who it was. It was one of his workers.

"Where the fck you going?" I asked.

He reached for his gun but I shot first.

"Look, we can kill each other but I'm the one who already has the upper hand. Now, where is Noami?" I asked.

"Please, don't kill me." he pleaded.

"Just tell me what I want to know." I said.

"Okay, they're at his old home. In the basement, but you won't get in." he stated.

"I will and it will be with your help. Now, give me your phone." I stayed.

"What?"

"Wanna die today?" I questioned.

"No man."

"Phone." I asked reaching out my hand.

He handed me his phone and I dragged him by the stairs and dragged down Ariana. I helped her out and told her to never come back or that's it for her. And I called over my boys.

"What are these keys for?" I asked him.

"The chains that's around them." he answered.

The door swung open and it was the guys. We put him in Luther's car with CJ and we followed behind him.

Noami's POV

My body is so weak, I can barely move. People come in and out just to check on us and all I hear is my baby. I just want to hold him and be there for him. But I can't.

"Hey, as soon as we get out of here I'm taking a showering." Diamond said trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm going to feed my baby." I said.

He was now asleep in all this mess. Every time he does go to sleep, I'm afraid he won't wake up because he's starving and needs a bath.

We heard the door opens and the light switch open.

"Wassup ladies." two guys said coming down the stairs.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Don't worry about that because we're going to get what we want."

"Haha, yeah the boss is out and he told us to get a watch on y'all."

"Newbies, I'm guessing." I stated

"Yeah, we'll show you." one of them said grabbing me.

The other grabbed Lizzie. He started to touch me but I kicked him in the nuts. Then he slapped me.

"Get off them!" my mom and Diamond yelled.

"SHUT THE FCK UP!" he screamed back.

He even screamed so loud, he woke up Tyrone.

"Mom, Tyrone." I stated.

She reached over and covered his eyes. But he kept fighting her and started screaming.

"LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE!" he screamed.

"Get the fck off me." I said.

Diamond came over and pushed him but he slapped her.

"So, you just gone rape me while my some is right thete?" I asked.

"He can watch." he said.

"You're disgusting! Get the fck off me?" I yelled.

They fought as we fought and next thing you know all you hear is gunshots and blood go everywhere.

The guy's body fell on mines. I pushed him and there standing on the stairs were Tray and Terrance.

They came over and unlocked us. He tried to hug me but I pushed him and just grabbed Tyrone. We left and got up in the car and they took us home.

"Give me Tyrone." Tray asked as we went inside.

"No." I stated.

"Noami, you and him have to take a bath." he said.

"Trayvon, just leave me alone. I got this." I said going upstairs.

I ran water for Tyrone in the tub and ran the shower for me. I put him in and has he was splashing around, I got into the shower.

Once I was down, I wrapped a towel around me and then went to wash him. I washed his hair as I did mines and everything else. Finally, after a few scrubs I got him out.

He put on some clothes and laid down while I went downstairs. My mom was already in the kitchen.

"Mom." I said hugging her and crying.

"Awe, baby. Everything is alright." she said rubbing my head.

"Yeah for now but what about the next crew that think that they wanna suddenly take over and take him out. This is why I gotta away, I'm sick of being his bait and now its not just me." I said.

"I don't know what to tell you baby. You knew about this before you even got deep involved with him. Before y'all even had Tyrone. This is something I can't help you with." she said.

"I wish you could."

I help her finished dinner and then we all ate. Diamond stayed with us also but she'll be going back home tomorrow. Once Tyrone ate, he feed Jake, and went to sleep.

Diamond and my mom went in the bedrooms while I stayed to clean up the kitchen. Soon, a knock came to the door and I went to go see who it was.

Before I opened it, I checked in the peephole. It was Nate and Tray. Because of Nate, I had no choice but to open the door.

I opened it and let him but tried to close the door on Tray.

"You're going to have to talk to me." he said coming in.

I shook my head no and walked to the kitchen.

"Noami, just say anything." he said.

"Trayvon, I don't wanna talk to you." I said.

"Because of what? Why?"

"Are you seriously asking me that? I was just kidnapped and it cost me my damn job." I said.

"I know babe, I know. And I'm sorry." he said trying to hug me.

"Trayvon Lucas, don't you touch me." I said stopping him.

"I knew this sh*t would happen that's why I didn't want Tyrone and I had my doubts about y'all coming."

"It was my damn job! That I don't have no more." I yelled.

"I know."

"And let's not forget our son witnessed me being abused and almost raped." I said about to cry.

I buried my face into my hand over the sink and started crying. Tray pulled me to him and started hugging me tight.

"I'm so sorry baby." he said

"Tray, I don't want this lifestyle." I said hugging him back.

"I know and that's why I'm giving it up."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I would give it all up for the two of you. Don't want you guys in anymore danger." he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too much to let you slip away again. And if it takes to give it all up, then that's what I gotta do." he said.

"I love you too and thank you." I said.

"Don't have to be."

We hugged for a few more moments and then he let me go and kissed me.

"We do have one thing tho." he said leaving on the counter.

"And what is that?"

"Terrance wants to talk to you." he stated.

I looked at him, like he was crazy and rolled my eyes.

"Noami, he helped us out. He got back in because of you." he stated.

"Well, he can get back out now. I'm fine and don't wanna talk to him." I said

"Well, I told he you would." he said.

"You what?"

"You heard me, I told him you would. Because you are going to, whether you like it or not." he stayed.

"Are you my daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah. Or at least that's what it says in your phone." he said holding it up.

"I'm changing it." I said snatching.

"And I'll beat you axs." he said taking it back.

"I don't know what to say to him. When I look at him, all I think about is Destiny. I'll get mad and just flash out." I said.

"No, you won't. Its been there years and look at us. Were back together, you just have to find a way to get over it."

"And if I haven't. I mean you and I are different, we have a child together."

"So, what you saying is, if we didn't have Tyrone we would've never got back together?" he questioned.

"Now you know that's not what I meant."

"Then what are you saying? Because to me that's what is seems like."

"Trayvon."

"Noami, just get me to understand." he said crossing is arms.

"Fck it, believe what you wanna believe. You know what I meant." I said walking away.

He grabbed me and put me on the counter.

"You know not to walk away from me." he said.

"Well, you acting stupid." I said

"I'm acting stupid? Did you heard what came out your mouth?"

"I didn't mean it like that, damn Tray."

"Okay, I'm letting it go but you are going to talk to your brother. Because he's your brother and not only do he want a relationship with you but also with Tyrone." he stated.

"I'll think about it."

"Nah, you are." he said getting me down.

"Mommy?" I heard Tyrone whine from the top of the stairs.

"Yes?"

"I want you." he said.

"I do too Tyrone, I do too." Tray said trying to kiss me.

"Yeah, um that's not going to happen for a while now." I said pushing him.

I went to the stairs and grabbed Tyrone. Then we went into the room and went to sleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

My Life With A Thug 2 Від Queen Bianca

Підліткова література

262K 10.3K 22
Isis And Corey Are Back At It. Corey's 5 Years Sentence Is Up, But Now He Has To Decide Whether He Wants To Get Out Of These Streets Or Become A Bett...
654K 13.8K 23
How's the marriage life going for Noami and Tray? Let's read and find out. (Sequel to Always My Thug.)
It Never Rains (Thugly Love Sequal) Від _Princess504

Підліткова література

3.3M 68K 46
If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona & De'Andre, he left her high and dry. What...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...