Adopted By GOT7

By AminaPasta406

Sorin is a 17 year old girl that has been in a adoption center since she was 9 and one day she gets adopted b... More

Adoption Day
Deja Vu
A new start
"It's a secret....."
Explaining Everything...
So many questions
"Golden hair...I forgot that I have that"
seeing something that I regret
Meadows are for peace not anger nor for greed.
Congratulations!!!
"Hello,Everyone."
"Why?..." (Chapter teaser)
"Why?..."
Rewinding
THANK YOU!!❤️
Off wattpad for a bit....
School...? (Teaser)
(This is going to be way different from the teaser....sorry)
"Why though?"
"I'm scared..."
What even happened?
Time to go home
"Just...saying hi"
A Trainee? (teaser :P)
A Trainee?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!

"What?!..."

2.2K 90 3
By AminaPasta406

Majestic said ok and decided to show me my healing powers but first did it for me. After doing the power and explaining how to do it.
After he finished I didn't feel pain anymore.
~
"Haha, I scared you!" Yugyeom said while laughing.
Since I didn't feel the pain anymore it was kinda... Funny.
"Lol... You did!" I replied to the smiling maknae. ❤️
"I'm glad you guys are having fun but... Sorin... You umm... Need to umm... Go to school again..." My father said kind of slow because he knew I was not going to be happy about this.
"What?!..." I say clearly angry at his sudden comment.
"I'm sorry Sorin but we have to take you to school if your still 16." Mark did have a point in saying this but I was still mad at him.
"Fine!!" I said mad but I hate yelling at Mark so I then said after wards "sorry Mark... I meant fine I'll go to school..."
"Perfect!" He replied excited.
I soon mumbled under my breath " but I'm making you do all of my math homework😂" I said while laughing.
"What?😂" Mark said while laughing.
"I love you Mark!... Lol I meant dad your not Mark to me anymore I guess😂" I thought I was talking I'm my head until I felt two pairs of arms around my waist picking me up while saying "I love you too Sorin!😘"
He-he kissed my cheek oh my god I'm dying!😊😊😊😊❤️💗
Thank you to lovely201076 for the idea to make Sorin go to school I love you munchkin!😘❤️👌😊💗😜😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 777 18
Park Y/N is kind-hearted, friendly and good at hiding her feelings. One day, her family member died due to an incident and only Y/N survived. The ric...
15.9K 417 25
Y/N is a 18 years old girl who lost her memories. one day she got kidnapped by 7 boys . Why did they kidnapped her?Does it have anyting to do with h...
3K 37 23
15 year old Jasmine has lived at the Brownstone Orphanage with her 1 year younger Sister, Keera, who is now 14 years old. They begin to believe that...
6K 207 25
An ordinary 18 y/o girl, whoes parents are dead, she sells her house to get an apartment in Daegu. She goes to school but she didn't expect to be bul...