Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines

270 6 0
By setsunamidori

Chapter 28

Birthday – Valentines

 Sebastian Michaelis' motto: One hell of a butler

Alois Trancy’s motif for his party is Victorian era. Hours before the party begins, the ladies were very busy choosing their dresses and make-up preparations. Servants of both houses were also dressed for the said occasion. The gentlemen on the other hand were patiently waiting at the other side of ladies room.

“If you need any help Ran Mao, I am your man,” Lau offered. “I am well acquainted with the ins and outs of ladies apparel.”

“Kyaahhh Lau-san’s a pervert.” Grell Sutcliff shrieked.

“Go to hell, Lau.” Earl Trancy suggested in a mild tone.

On the dressing room… it was chaos.

“Stay still Sakura-sama.”

“Is something amiss?” Undertaker called.

“Five more minutes!” Maylene replied.

“Pull tighter.” Ran Mao advised.

[Door suddenly opened]

Sakura Rosenburg went out complaining.

“This corset thing…. Who thought up this piece of torture?!”

“The gods of fashion.” Grell answered with a grin.

“Finally.” – Thompson

“Omedetto gozaimasu Sakura-sama!” – Timber

“Yay! *Clap Clap.” – Canterburry

“Lady Middleford and Lady Rosenburg are all set up.” Hannah Anafeloz announced with a smile.

Alois turned to Elizabeth, and swept a stray of hair from her eyes. He bowed over her hand, then he flashed her a quick wink. Warmed by his approval Lady Elizabeth smiled at the Earl in return.

“Sa-Chan you’re soo cute hihihihihi.”

Sakura wrinkled her nose.

At the dance floor….

Snake, the Rosenburg footman is having trouble coping with the other guests who were looking at him with strange smiles on their faces.

“Mitte! Mitte! Look at that boy he has scales.” --- Lady Guest # 1

“Gross…. Who on earth bring someone like that in here?” --- Lady Guest # 2

Stop it!!!! Don’t look at me!

Snake cowered and covered his ears with his hand.

“Who is his Master?” --- Gentleman # 1

“He’s scary…”

“Freak!”

STOP IT!!!!!!!!

“Snake-kun… what are you doing?”

(0__0) “S-Sakura-sama……”

“N-Nothing… just please distanced yourself from me. I might stain your reputation.”

Milady looked at me with a quizzical look then turned her gaze at the other guests… “What are you looking at? This boy is my servant, is there a problem with that?” Then as if on cue the other guests moved away one by one, they don’t wanna mess with the Pastry Empress after all.

“Because I am with you, people look you down.” Snake muttered.

“Mattaku….. You’re a different person, that’s why you look different. Don’t mind those people as long as you’re in my house no one will hurt you and as the Master of the house it is my duty to protect my retainers from the likes of those.”

“Ojou-sama….”

“Finny, Bard, and Maylene are looking for you. Go with them you’ll feel comfortable.”

“Hai (^__^) !” Snake started walking away but stopped his tracks then spun around. “I would rather lived in a world with humans in it, no matter how stained it is by sin. Matta ne ~ Ojou-sama.”

Sakura was astonished by what her footman said but was glad Snake find happiness with those three. Lady Rosenburg was then joined by her prospective ‘partner’ Prince Soma Asdan Kadar.

“You look stunning. Glad you’re efforts paid off,” Soma Began. “I could have sailed to India and--- Ouch!” Prince Soma winced as his fiancée neatly rapped his hand with a small fan.

Sakuta examined the fan as if expecting for damage, “Now I know why women carry this. Very handy.”

She glared at him. “I don’t think I like you very much.”

“I gathered that already.”

“You are not upset?”

“What do you think has little relevance in this case, Miss Rosenburg.”

“I beg your pardon?” she halted again, outraged.

“You don’t want to like me but you do, despite everything.”

“Really?” she drawled.

“Yup.” He responded easily. “What you really don’t like is the fact that you do like me.”

“I don’t.”

“You do, and now you are simply getting the two confused, not wanting to adore me and adoring me.”

“I’m adoring now? Surely that is something.”

He ignored her, and continued, “Because to love me….”

“Love!” She sounded mockingly at that, actually humored.

“Because to love me would mean you would be able to smile again without burden, laugh with ease, “he said with patience, “And I am also a Prince, a nobleman to boot.”

Sakura stared at him, angry, trying to work out. “Yes, I definitely hate you.”

Prince Soma chuckled, “Progress already.”

She wakled toward her butlers, who had made a move to the dancing hall. “You are conceited beyond belief.”

He grinned. “I’ll escort you.”

“No. Thank you. I believe Agni is looking for you.” she pointed out Agni’s direction who in turn waved at them.

“Sakura… sometimes you're so killjoy.” He flashed that innocent smile of his.

“Look who’s talking Prince Soma.”

“Alright then, I’ll see you later.”

Grell’s POV

“Sebby-chan ~ why are you so distracted lately?”

Apparently… Sebastian couldn't moved on from the goodnight kiss Sakura has granted his nemesis, Claude Faustus.

“It is none of your business.” And may I ask you to remove your filthy hands off me.”

“Hmmm… that cold attitude of yours drives me to the edge… aha!” Grell bashed out his fake long eyelashes. “Didn’t your squirt Master tell you to be nice?”

He heaved a heavy sigh. “Care to dance… Lady?” Sebastian held out his hand on Grell.

“With oh-so much pleasure. Gyaha ~ .”

“Step. Step. Turn.” Sebastian guides me in the dance floor. This delicious sexy man has so many talents I couldn’t count them. Oh my…. He’s so ravishingly handsome in his black suit.

“That reminds me… today’s also Valentines Day desu ne.”

“Yes and why do you ask dear Sebas-chan? Looks like your Master doesn’t like dancing.”

“I wonder.” He sneered.

The other Rosenburg butler was currently having a dance with Miss Hannah Anafeloz…

“Grell-san?”

“Hmm…?”

“It is appropriate to keep your eyes on your partner….” He teased rakishly.

Ba-thump…

Grell gasped, her or his face getting hotter while he laughed at her [since Grell’s wearing a dress] discomfort.

From out-of nowhere Grell Sutclif’s nose started bleeding. Sebastian to evenly seduced Grell pulled her closer. Grell felt her body was slowly electrified.

“Sice it is Valentines Day I might as well give you a good service.”

Is he going to kiss me??????! OH-LA-LA…!

Grell met his serious eyes in response. Sebastian lowered his head a bit their lips almost touching… “I’ll make you so I love with me, that every time our lips touch… you’ll die a little death.”

Pleasure washed over Grell. This dancing thing wasn’t so bad after all. But due to so much pleasure my head started spinning with Sebastian’s sexy smile and his kiss on my head… Grell’s nose bleeding went to top notch and that cause her to faint. Death. With a smile on his face Sebastian called out.

“Finny!”

“Hai?”

“Take Grell-san on that chair… I think he’s ill.”

“Roger that!” Finny brought poor Grell in his arm like a sack of rice.. Sebastian grinned.

Earl Trancy went down the twin staircase in his dark violet suit with Lady Elizabeth on his arm…. Thay danced together at the center of the dance hall without any concern in the world. All eyes were on them. They just dance. Happily.

Sebastian’s POV

Milady….

The dance ended and the music flowed into a slower sweeping tone. Earl Trancy and Lady Elizabeth walked towards Milady which obviously did not move an inch from her spot since the Bengal Prince left her. From the distance I could hear their small greetings. She greeted the Earl a ‘happy birthday’ and wished him the best in which the Earl politely thanked her, praising how good her sweets are.

However…..

A loud sound of banging, cracking… window glass breaking erupted all of a sudden… lights went off. Chaos followed.

“Ojou-sama!” I heard Claude.

“Danna-sama!” the triplets and Hannah-san echoed.”

“Elizabeth Ojou-sama!”

“Agni help!!! Mffffgb…”

“Alois, save me….!”

“Lizzy!i went up in the emergency power supply room together with Bard and switched on the lights.

Shattered glasses everywhere…. Tables and chairs ruined, frantic people heading outside….

Prince Soma and Lady Elizabeth got kidnap!

A/N: Last update for now… all of my on going stories are on hold… hope you could wait for the next chapters of demon in love…. Abangan na natin ang mga gagawin ni Sebastian para kay Sakura at kung ano rin ang tunay na balak ni Claude.. paano naman si Soma? Titindi ang drama, romance, action at humor sa mga susunod na update..

---abangan……

READ, VOTE, PROMOTE, COMMENT AND BE MY FOLLOWER….

Arigato gozimasu minna-san… gokigenyo……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 689 47
You're the protagonist , your name is Haruka Yukimura. You're born from a samurai family, you lived a happy life until your house was burnt by a fire...
43.9K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
15.2K 406 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
1.7K 146 11
Ciel is the Lady of Phantomhive Manor and head of Funtom company, she has duties to her estate and business and helping her fulfill these duties is h...