Uninvited (A Drake Fanfic)

By berbabie_luv

This book is a fanfic about Drake. It does not depict in any way real events. The characters are fake, I was... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6ix
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 6ixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter Twenty6ix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter Thirty6ix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter Forty6ix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter Fifty6ix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter 6ixty
Chapter 6ixtyOne
Chapter 6ixtyTwo
Chapter 6ixtyThree
Chapter 6ixtyFour
Chapter 6ixtyFive
⚜ Chapter 6ixty6ix ⚜
Chapter 6ixtySeven
Chapter 6ixtyEight
Chapter 6ixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter Seventy6ix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
ChapterEightyFive
Chapter Eighty6ix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Chapter EightyNine

Chapter FortyFive

301 5 0
By berbabie_luv

"Did that beard give you magical mean boy powers?" I asked Aubrey as he carried me away. I got nauseous, I just wanted to go home. The whole situation with Aubrey and Chris really bummed me out.

He didn't look too pleased about the situation either. His usually warm features were stone cold at the moment, he seemed like a statute.

He arched a brow at me before setting me down in front of his car.

He pinched the bridge of his nose before speaking. "Why?... How....Wh...I don't even know where to begin."

"Let me... How did you find me?" I asked.

"Your location is on, which we'll talk about later. Explain to me why you were with that niggah earlier."

"I just met him today. His parents own this place." I countered.

"Why was he all over you? I walked in here and he was going to kiss you." He breathed in, calming himself down. He wasn't yelling at me, he never did when he was mad, his voice would just become deep and icy.

"I don't know. You know I'd never let someone else come between us. I love you. Only you baby cakes." I closed the space between us, pressing a kiss to his bearded chin and giggled.

I could tell he was biting back a smile. "You're so drunk." He stated the obvious.

I grinned, pressing my cheek to his chest, listening for his heart beat. It thumped rhythmically against his chest, I put my hand on my chest to feel for my heart beat. What I felt nearly had me falling to my knees.

They were the same. They beat in the same pattern.

"Aubrey!" I looked up at him, his face returned to normal. "Our hearts are the same."

He looked confused for a moment. "what?" He asked.

"Our hearts beat at the same time." Realization took over his features and he smiled down at me.

He didn't anything, we just stood in the parking lot, my eyes closed listening to the steady strum of his heart.

It baffled me how much of my logic had been discarded once our relationship started. Synchronized heart beats were supposed to be a myth, however there I was, feeling my boyfriend's chest. Waiting for his chest to rise and fall to the pattern of his breathing.

We probably looked like robbers, both in all black hugging and silent, but no one would understand the dynamics of our relationship, besides us. We were the weirdest couple ever.

We leaned against his car, neither of us wanting to let go of each other.

"What's your New Years resolution?" Aubrey asked, out of the blue. I must have been falling asleep because Aubrey's voice scared me then calmed me.

"I... Don't really know yet. I guess I've never made New Years plans." I responded.

"What is yours?" I replied finally, looking up at him.

"I don't think I want to change anything about my life right now." He kissed my hair.

By this time I was quite sobered up, I could handle my liquor well enough, but I could still feel the alcohol pumping through me.

Aubrey's POV

"I'm sorry I took you away from the party." I confessed. I thought I would be so mad at her, but I found myself apologizing to her. Again, she found a way to make me feel like I was wrong.

"It's okay... I kind of missed you anyway." She squeezed me tighter.

"Because you can't be without me.." I grinned.

"That's right. I'm AUBsessed. Get it?" She replied.

Oh no, she did not just say that. I threw my head back in laughter. It wasn't the joke I found funny, it was the way her drunken state made her do and say so many things that were so out of character.

"What?" She asked after my laughter died down.

"You're so corny." I responded.

She flipped me off and smiled widely.

"Do you wanna go back in?" I asked her.

"I don't really. Let's do something else."

"Like?" I had a few suggestions, but I wanted her to suggest going to my apartment.

"Like... This" she pushed me so that my back was pressed against the car door, and kissed my neck softly. "And this," she lowered her hands from my chest to my crotch, feeling my package.

My eyes grew wide. She was displaying a level of aggression that I hadn't seen before.

"What are you....." I had to ask.

"Shh..." She said, I could tell her drunkenness was wearing off, but she was still a bit tipsy. I hissed as she bit down beneath my ear, and licked the skin to sooth it.

"If you don't stop right now...." I couldn't finish my sentence before she squeezed me through my pants. She was really turning me on. An involuntary moan left my lips and I had to fight my instincts.

"Amber.. If you don't stop right now... I'm gonna have to fuck you right here." I would never disrespect her body like that, but I had to scare her so that she would stop.

"You mean you want me to stop, this?" She rubbed me again through my pants and I lost it.

I grabbed the back of her thighs to hoist her up and slammed her back against the car door. She was caught off guard by my harsh action.

I didn't waste time to plant multiple kisses along her jawline and neck.

"Really assholes? Get a room!" Some ignorant mother fucker yelled as soon as she moaned out, tightening her legs around me. It reminded me of Roger so badly, but I was mad as hell.

Amber tightened her arms around me, sensing that I was getting a bit frustrated. I didn't know what it was, but I was becoming more and more short tempered.

"You don't have to be so angry tough guy." She said to the prick, she still had her legs wrapped tightly around me. "He's just mad he doesn't have someone to make out with." She said loud enough for the boy to hear.

"What did you say?" John Cena Wannabe asked.

"Did I- did I stutter?" Amber asked, trying to stand on her own two feet.

"You're about to get fucked up bitch." The boy yelled, walking towards my girlfriend.

"Call her a bitch again." I challenged, I was already beginning to feel the adrenaline pumping.

"I'll kick your ass!" Amber yelled at the same time.

Was it just me, or did she just gain, 20 sexy points for her aggression?

"Time to go Donald," a familiar voice said, patting Donald on the back.

Fucking Chris. It was another mother fucker.

Donald walked away briskly, leaving only Amber, Chris and I standing in a semi circle.

"We could've handled ourselves." I informed. My ego kind of bruised.

"What he means to say is, thank you Chris, for your help." Amber interjected.

"No problem. He was kicked out anyway. Hey, your friends are looking for you in there. I'll tell them that you're out here." Chris tried to help out, his eyes lingering on Amber.

She nodded and he took that as his cue to leave.

"What are you doing?" I screamed when he was out of sight.

"What did I do?" Amber asked.

"You were practically flirting in front of me." I knew that wasn't the case, but my ego was hurt that another man had to save my baby.

He proved to be the alpha male.

"What are you talking about? I know you don't think that I was flirting with him." She said. Why was she so good at reading me.

"Yes you were." I maintained.

"You know that I only want you, Aubrey." She walked toward me trying to give me a kiss.

I turned my head, avoiding the contact.

"How many times do I have to say it for you to get it through your thick skull?"she asked, exasperated. I was being an ass, but it felt natural.

I didn't answer.

"Kay. Fine. Goodbye." She said, walking away quickly.

"Wait..." I stopped her, but she didn't answer. I could see the steam coming off her.

I followed her back to her white Audi, my hands in my pockets.

"Why did you come here?" She asked, finally.

"I had to make sure you were safe." I said, pathetically.

"By making me mad? And accusing me of cheating?" She asked.

"No... That wasn't my intention. I just need for you to.."

Genesis approached the car, grabbing the keys from Amber and handing her, her leather jacket.

"You need for me to what? Stop having a life? I don't know what else I have to do for you to see... I wear your necklace everyday. I don't ever want to take it off. I tell you that I love you on a daily. From the moment I met you, I broke all of my boundaries. What do you want from me? Huh?" She climbed into the passenger seat as Maya approached.

I stupidly looked down at my feet as the car pulled out of the parking lot. I let my ego get the best of me, and was at risk of losing the only person who kept me sane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
5.4K 78 11
π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—¦ π—™π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—— π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—› π—Ÿπ—¨π—¦π—§, π—£π—”π—¦π—¦π—œπ—’π—‘ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—¦π—˜π—« α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ α΅’αΆœαΆœα΅ƒΛ’β±α΅’βΏα΅ƒΛ‘ α΅ˆΚ³α΅ƒα΅α΅ƒ!! α°”α°”α°”α°” sΚœα΄Κ€α΄› sᴛᴏʀΙͺᴇs sα΄›α΄€Κ€Κ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴏ...
29.5K 1.2K 14
A short kellyoncΓ© love story
19.8K 861 26
megyonce < 3