The One Direction Reunion

By one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... More

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Traveling to America
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Fights and Stories
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
The Heart to Heart and the Plan
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
Hanging With Liam
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
The Walk and the Fight
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

The Fight

877 25 3
By one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 37: The Fight *

*Harry's POV*

*Two Hours Later*

By the time we got back on the bus, none of could sleep. Well, except for Niall and Amanda. They went to bed two hours ago. Liam usually goes straight to his bunk when we get back to the bus, but tonight he actually stayed out to socialize with human beings.

"Did you guys see the way he was looking at her?" Aubrey asked out of the blue, causing us to depart from our own little conversations and join the group discussion.

"Yeah, he definitely likes her." Zayn replied.

"I still can't believe that that part of the plan worked." Ariel stated.

"And you didn't have faith in us." I said with a slight smile.

"Well, the plan is not over yet. Something could still go wrong from now to the plan is completed." Ariel explained.

"Why are you always doubting us?" Louis snapped, which caught us all by surprise.

We all know that Louis liked Ariel. I mean you could see it in his eyes every time he looked at her. But ever since we had that meeting before the show, he's been acting different. He hasn't really been talking and he barely looks at Ariel. I don't know if anyone else noticed that, but I definitely did.

"What are you talking about?" Simon said, finally answering after a few long seconds of silence. I think Simon answered for Ariel because I think that she's still in shock by the tone Louis used. Heck, I'm still shocked.

"Ever since we told her the plan she's been doubting it. Don't you think it's a good idea?" Louis questioned.

"Louis, of course I think it's a good idea." Ariel started, but was cut off by Louis.

"Then how come you are trying to destroy the plan?" Louis questioned.

"I was a little worried because Niall is still hurting. In fact I'm still worried." Ariel explained.

"How would you know that Niall is still hurting? You don't know that." Louis shot back.

"Yes I do Louis. Don't you remember the conversation I had with him the other day. He was sobbing. He misses his wife Louis." Ariel explained.

"Now you're defending him." Louis said.

I have no idea what's going on with Louis, but he's shaking and he's on the verge of tears and his voice is raising every time he speaks.

"What are you talking about?" Ariel said in confusion.

"You're defending Niall. Do you like Niall?" Louis said almost shouting.

"Louis, what are you talking about? What makes you think I like Niall?"

"You were just defending him. And I saw you two the other day. You let Niall cry into your shoulder." Louis said.

"Louis, what's wrong with you?" Paul said.

"Stay out of it." Louis snapped.

"Louis, what the heck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? I was being a friend and comforting him. What was I supposed to do? Just let him sit there and cry while I sit there doing nothing." Ariel explained in anger.

"Yes, that would have been better." Louis replies.

"Louis, are you okay? What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Why does every keep asking me if there is something wrong with me? There's nothing wrong with me." Louis said with anger.

"What do you mean there's nothing wrong with you? You are snapping at Ariel and everyone else for absolutely no reason." Aubrey told him.

"As a matter of fact, you have been acting strange ever since the meeting before the show." I told him.

Louis just sat there for a moment before exiting the bus. Thankfully we're stopped a couple of nights, so Louis has enough time to cool off.

"What was that about?" Simon asked in confusion.

"We have no idea." Zayn replied.

A moment later, Liam stood up from the couch and exited the bus. None of us thought much about, considering we thought he was going to get some fresh air. We're all just glad that one of us is getting better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 17 16
Jake is a regular boy with regular problems, his life isn't really exciting but there's nothing wrong with it. One day, this all changes, in the morn...
25.9K 374 9
Ariel Fielding and Zayn Malik were best friends as kids, but when X-factor ate him up and spit him out as a member of One Direction, they lost contac...
11.7K 196 25
Prologue: Sam Henderson. A girl living in the town, Falling Skies. She's a popular girl in school and all of the boys want to date her. Sam had made...
20.3K 235 34
Devan and Steph have been best friends forever, and raised as normal girls, but one night at a One Direction concert may change all of that. They are...