Love At First Sight(Captain S...

By OUAT-captainswanfan

The curse never happened, magically Henry does exist ( it will be explained in the story)I hope you will enjo... More

The Castle
the Ship
the Captain
the Evening
The Stories
The plan
The Fight
the Thruth
Authors note
The secret
The Crew
The Item
The Item, part 2
the Spell
The Music
The Mermaids
The Dark One
The Note
Authors note
The King and Queen
The arrival
The Suprise
The Ball
The Morning
The Lesson
The Unpleasent Suprise
Authors note ( please read)
The Reactions
The News
The explanation
The Letters
The Rescue
The Rescue, part 2
The Recovery
The Sadness
The Happiness
The Warning
The curse
The Mayor
The Meeting
The Kiss
The Possesions
The dagger
The truest believer
The cops
The deal
The Deal part 2
The Hospital
The Broken Curse
Authors note
The Party
Sequel!!!!
The Dark One's Castle
The Magic Beans
The Prisoner of Oz
Authors note
The Happy Ending
sequel is up!!!
Other book

The New World

1.8K 85 9
By OUAT-captainswanfan

Emma's pov

Would he remember me? I was so scared.

" Swan?" He then said. I wanted to scream from happiness, he remembered me!!

" I need to see my parents, i need to check if they are okay." He nodded, understanding that no matter what they did to me, they were still my parents and I needed to know if they were okay.

Killian and I stood up, since we were sitting on the ground, and walked away from the docks, which was were we were.

I knew exacly where I needed to go, I knew what I was doing. It felt so weird, I had never been here before, yet I knew the way.

Finally we stopped in front of a door. I knocked and after a few seconds a woman opened the door. She had short black hair and was wearing a flower skirt and a sweater.

" Can I help you?" she asked kindly.

I couldn't believe it, my mom didn't know who I was!

" Umm, no, sorry, wrong adress" I said as I ran away, crying. killian followed me. I ran as fast as I could, I wanted to be back in the enchanted forest, where my parents acctualy knew me!

I didn't look where I was going which caused me to bumb into someone.

" I am so sorry about that" A man answered.

I looked up and saw a familliar face.

" baelfire? "I asked so silent he wouldn't be able to hear me.

He caught me staring at him.

" I am sorry, have we met?" He asked kindly, holding out his hand for me to shake.
" No, umm I dont think so" I answered, as I took his hand.

" I am Emma Swan"

" Neal cassidy, Nice to meet you" He said as he waved at me and walked away.

That was when Killian came running torwards me.

" I lost you" he said laughing, and out of breath. I was still staring at bael.. Umm nope, Neal.

" Who was that?" He asked me, you could hear that he was a little jealours, which was really cute.

" Baelfire... Henry's father." I said, looking down.

" Wait, what? Baelfire you say? As in the crocidile's son?!"

" You knew him?" I asked, shocked.

" Aye, but he was still a little boy when I last saw him.." I looked at him, a little weirded out.

" I stared in Neverland and he left, so he grew up and I didn't.. Well I was already a grown up, but I didn't age" he said.
Now the story made a hell of a lot more sense.

" But if he is Rumplestiltskin's son, he might have something to do with the attack from the mermaids.. Maybe even with this curse.." I said.

" Lets not jump into conclusions, shall we?" Killian said, while he wrapped his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

" Lets just have a look around town" he suggested.

I nodded.

" Storybrooke, here we come!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 389 36
Everyone seems to be happy in Storybrooke. With the defeat of the Black Fairy the danger was gone and everyone could live their lives. Emma finally h...
5.3K 57 35
*Complete* What if the curse was never cast? What if Emma had grown up in the enchanted forest? What if Snow white and Prince Charming got a little t...
104K 5.9K 27
Emma meets Henry's art teacher at parents night, and finds herself attracted to a tall handsome man who goes by the name Mr Jones. After going throug...
3.5K 91 11
**COMPLETED** What if Henry wasn't Emma's son? What if he was her childhood friend, her chosen brother? What if he helped her run and escape the abus...