Erasing the Good Girl

By YOLOgirl16

"S-sorry Mom I have to go now!" I said quickly, causing a low chuckle to sound from behind me, sending a shiv... More

Prologue
"Ready?" "Hell Yea!"
Tonight Was A Mistake...
Maybe it's in the Tea Room with the Crumpets and the King!
Thanks for Puking in My Sink
Let the Games Begin
Phase 1: Make Yourself Approachable
Phase 2: Win Over the Friend
Phase 3: Errrm... Kiss the Enemy?!
Did You Just Lick My Elbow?
Detention
Ma'am, There's a Rat in Your Purse
Explanations...
Authors Note:
I Got Hit in the Head... With a Couch
Earth to Static Ball, Do You Like My Ceiling?
Kiss or Win?
The Intruder and the Confession
Out in the Open
Never Piss a Good Girl Off
Your Kisses Are Always Painful... Literally
Authors Note
They Call Me the Screw Up
We Were 10 Seconds Away from a Quicky on the Floor
The Hanging Man
Partners in Crime
Liar Liar
Unknown

The Stupid Slutty Little Plan

5.1K 212 30
By YOLOgirl16

"WHAT?!" Dean and I screamed simultaneously.

"You heard me," Kaden said, ignoring Dean and focusing his attention on me,"For some reason, genius over here came up with a plan that requires us to kiss to get your wack job brothers attention," he said nonchalantly.

My eyes were the size of saucers as each word processed in my mind. In seconds Dean's hand was gone from my waist and balled up into a fist at his side,"You're not kissing her."

Kaden raised his hands up,"It wasn't my idea man, this was all him!" he said pointing towards Rex.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Dean cursed, taking a step towards Kaden,"I bet you had something to do with this, I bet this is all a part of your little plan you good for nothing son of a-,"

"Oh don't give me that shit!" Kaden started in,"You're just scared that she'll realize who she really wants to be wi-"

"Kaden!" Ally interrupted him with a look that could kill. When did she even get here? How long had she been standing there?

I stepped in between the two very red, very angry boys standing in front of me, placing a hand on each ones chest to keep them apart.

"Whoa whoa whoa, both of you calm your tits okay?" I said, looking back and forth between the two.

Rex snorted at my outburst and I shot him the most menacing death glare I could manage,"Not now Rex," I hissed.

He held his hands up in surrender and took a step back.

A moment later James finally decided to show up,"Uh, what is going on here?" he asked, sounding slightly tipsy.

"Dean and Kaden are idiots," I muttered.

"HEY!" both boys protested. I pinched each on the shoulder, and they quickly shut up. James stared at me wide eyed before slowly and silently slipping behind Ally, out of my reach. I rolled my eyes at how stupid my friends are.

I thought for a moment, and then turned back to Rex,"Okay now Rex,"

Kaden grunted, mumbling under his breath,"Make up your mind woman,"

I poked him on the chest,"Watch it bud!"

"Anyway, Rex, what exactly is this plan, and why does it consist of Kaden and I kissing?"

Rex sighed and pulled up a chair, turning it around to sit on it backwards so he was straddling it. The rest of us followed suit, grabbing chairs to sit down on or leaning against the table,"Ok, there were cameras in your house correct?" he asked Ally.

She nodded,"We found one in the living room, one in the kitchen, and 3 upstairs throughout the halls."

"Have you taken them down yet?"

She shook her head no.

"And you," he turned to Dean, who was sitting to my left,"You said you could see the live feed from the cameras on the your laptop right?"

"Yeah, only from the camera in the living room though," he said.

"Excellent," Rex grinned.

"Ok what does any of this have to do with me kissing him?" I asked, jabbing my thumb to my right at Kaden.

"Well, as far as your brother knows, we are only aware of the camera in the living room of their house. So, we take that one down. There will still be 4 other cameras working in the house, but we have to get him to stay watching one feed for a period of time for me to be able to trace the signal back to the computer he's working on. If he switches to a different camera, we'll lose the signal. From what I've been told, your brother is a smart man. A crazy one, but a smart man, so it's going to take a mind blowing distraction for him to focus on it. He knows how the technology works, but if he thinks he can have more leverage, he's going to take the risk to get more information for later,"

My eyes were wide as I listened,"And that's where we come in right?" I groaned, pushing my fingers through my hair.

Rex nodded,"And  that's where you come in. He won't be able to resist saving the feed to try and use against you later,"

I looked to Kaden nervously, and he grinned, shooting a wink my direction. I rolled my eyes before turning back to Rex.

"Now what the hell are you doing working at a bar?" I asked confused,"You're a freaking genius!"

Rex grinned,"Just because I work at a bar, doesn't mean I only work at a bar." he winked.

 "Where else do you work?" Ally asked curiously.

Rex put on a serious face,"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you,"

James snorted and Rex broke into a wide grin.

"Anyway," I stepped in,"When are we going to do this?"

"Preferably  tonight. I don't want to take the chance of him shutting down the cameras before we can pin his location,"

I sighed and stood up from my chair,"Ok then, let's get this over with,"

"You're actually going through with this?!" Dean asked incredulously.

"I don't have much of a choice do I? I have to get my sister back."

******

Later that evening it was nearing 7 in the afternoon and I was beginning to feel a little nervous.

Not about kissing Kaden, he had been one of my bestfriends since I was a kid, it might be a little awkward but it would be better than kissing a stranger. I was more worried about the plan not working. If Jared decided it wasn't worth his time it would be a wasted effort and we wouldn't be any closer to finding Alaina.

I sighed heavily, lifting myself up onto Kadens desk in his room. After a careful inspection we discovered a camera in Kadens room, as well as pretty much every other room in the house. Rex decided it would be best if the kiss took place in Kadens room because it would make it seem more realistic.

 The plan was for us to have a "fight" because the cameras only had visuals, there was no sound. Then Kaden was supposed to kiss me.

This was going to be weird.

Kaden walked into the room a few minutes later. He looked tense, like he was supposed to, but he was a damn good actor. He honestly looked pissed.

I made sure not to look directly at the camera in the corner of the room, as to not give us away.

Showtime.

"You're a good actor Kade," I muttered, looking down at the floor.

He threw his hands up in the air,"What can I say? I've been doing it for years," he said, turning his back to the camera.

I looked up at him puzzled, sensing an underlying message in that comment,"What's that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled, shaking his head, but I could see the anger in his eyes as I realized he wasn't faking all of this. He was actually upset about something.

I instantly became more nervous. If he went to far he could screw all of this up and ruin our chance. I had to calm him down.

"Seriously Kaden what's wrong? This isn't acting," I shook my head as I said the last part.

"You really don't know do you?" he asked, looking a little hurt.

I stood up from the desk, taking a couple steps towards him. He took a step back in return, and I stopped.

I was so confused. Why had everyone been saying that lately? I didn't know what?!

"So tell me then! What do I not know that everyone seems to think I should?! You're supposed to be one of my bestfriends Kaden! Bestfriends don't keep secrets!"

He groaned, lacing his fingers together at the back of his head,"Because it's what's been best for you," he mumbled, not meeting my eyes.

I walked right up to him, my bare feet made no sound at all against the carpet floor. I could feel my face growing red in anger. It was beginning to seem like I hadn't been the only one keeping secrets around here. Lately it seemed like everyone was keeping secrets.

"Well that's not your decision to make! Maybe it's what's best for you, how do you know it's what's best for me?" I asked angrily, pushing him back,"I wish everyone would just stop making decisions for me! I'm a big girl now! I can take care of myself!"

Kaden caught my hands as I went to push him back again, and pulled my body against his. I wanted to pull away, I was too mad, there was no way I could make this look convincing to anyone.

He placed my wrists up above his shoulders, and caught my hips with his hands.

"Fine then," he hissed through his teeth, quite obviously still mad at me as well,"I won't protect you anymore. Starting now," he pulled my waist closer to him,"You were right Jaynalee, this isn't acting. None of this is acting. Especially this," he growled as he angrily captured my mouth with his...

**********

Dean's POV

I groaned as I fell back on the couch. After a thorough search of the room to make sure there were no hidden cameras, Rex took over my desk, setting up all of the equipment he needed to track the camera in Kaden's room.

Ugh. I felt sick.

I was doing my best to look natural. There was a camera in their living room where I was too, so Jaynalee's brother could see me as well. I had to act like nothing was wrong or risk giving us away.

"Hey," James said as he plopped down in the seat across from me.

I glared at him, but forced a smile,"Hey,"

"You can trust her you know," he muttered, sitting a beer down on the table beside me" I don't know how, but she went from hating you to dating you in less than a day man. I'd say she must like you a lot for that to happen," He took a gulp from his own beer.

I relaxed a little, sitting up on the couch. I grabbed my beer off the table beside me and popped the top off, taking a big swig.

"I know I can trust her. It's him I'm worried about," I said. I could feel my stomach churning at the thought of what was happening upstairs.

I grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels on the TV in a poor attempt to distract myself.

"You have to relax bro. You're too tense, if he's watching our camera he's going to know something is up. Try to think about something else, distract yourself or something before you fuck this up!"

I rolled my eyes,"Yeah," I scoffed,"Because it's that easy!"

Ally walked into the room a few seconds later. I ignored both of them, focusing on the television as best as I could.

"Here, this might help," I heard her mutter.

I rolled my eyes. Nothing was going to help right now.

James proved me wrong with one squirt in the face. I jumped off the couch, spinning around to see James sitting casually in his chair with a spray bottle in his lap.

"What the fuck man?!"

"What?"

"What do you mean what?! Why did you squirt me?!"

James wiggled his eyebrows at me,"You weren't complaining last night," he joked.

I cracked a grin at that,"You dick," I growled as I lunged for the bottle. He was going to regret that.

******************************************************************************

Yerp there's the chapter. Don't really have much to say except that I changed the cast for Jaynalee and a couple other characters. Soo yeah! Vote/comment/fan you know the drill.

Think Jaynalee will finally figure out what's going on with Kaden after this?;) You'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out:)

RANDOM COMMENTER DEDICATIONS ARE GOING OUT!:)

This chapter dedicated to magoc2000 as a wonderful commenter:) Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for reading dears!:)

-Ari

Continue Reading