Uninvited (A Drake Fanfic)

By berbabie_luv

This book is a fanfic about Drake. It does not depict in any way real events. The characters are fake, I was... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6ix
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 6ixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter Twenty6ix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter Thirty6ix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter Forty6ix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter Fifty6ix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter 6ixty
Chapter 6ixtyOne
Chapter 6ixtyTwo
Chapter 6ixtyThree
Chapter 6ixtyFour
Chapter 6ixtyFive
⚜ Chapter 6ixty6ix ⚜
Chapter 6ixtySeven
Chapter 6ixtyEight
Chapter 6ixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter Seventy6ix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
ChapterEightyFive
Chapter Eighty6ix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Chapter EightyNine

Chapter FortyFour

310 6 3
By berbabie_luv

I spent little time getting dressed. I didn't feel like dressing up at all. I dressed in all black. Black leggings, black crop top, black timberlands. My outfit seemed so depressing, considering i was going to a pool party and most normal people wore vibrant and vivid colors along with their bathing suits . I dressed how I felt and at that moment I felt like a depressed blob, but I didn't want to back out of going, I had to suck it up .It was 5pm I just wanted to go to the party then come home.

I took the liberty of inviting Maya, seeing that she was my closest and only friend and always came through for me.

"Is that what you're wearing?" Genesis asked, her facial features twisted into that of disgust.

"Yes. Problem?"

She, on the other hand, wore a peach halter crochet dress, which favored her skin tone.

"You look like you're about to go to a funeral." She complimented.

"You're right. I'm not festive enough." I agreed, grabbing my American flag beanie and pulling it down over my wild hair. She rolled her eyes at me in exasperation. "I literally have no one to impress and I'm on my period so..."

"T-M-I baby girl, just know I'm not claiming you today." She warned.

"Fine." I smiled.

I drove to the party in my white Audi, it was about 35 minutes away. I didn't want to be stuck at a party without my own form of transportation. Genesis didn't mind me driving her either, and I only had to stop once to pick up Maya.

Rebecca's house was huge. My house was fairly large and extensive, but Rebecca's house made mine look like a shack. Four stories, predominantly glass doors and windows. It just looked expensive. At the front of the house there was an enormous pool, surrounded by Exotic palm trees. The lights in the pool changed colors, sort of like a disco and the music was so loud that I could literally see the water vibrating.

"Amber, this place is popping." Maya exclaimed.

I gave her a thumbs up and a huge grin, since I didn't really want to shout. I just wanted to sit in a dark corner, I was beginning to miss Aubrey.

Entering the house, we were greeted by a butler. Yes. A butler. Those men who dress like penguins and stuff. He took our jackets and told us to enjoy the party.

I thought there were a lot of people outside but apparently, the house was packed. The vast living room was like a club, bright flashing lights and gyrating bodies, grinding on each other and generating heat. The theme of the party seemed to be West Indian, the lights flashed in ice, green and gold while the sea of people moved their bodies, mimicking the way in which Caribbean people danced.

This white boy approached us wearing a dread locks wig.

"Whata gwan, Ras tafari" He muttered, before handing us all cocktails.

There was a huge banner that covered one side of the wall with the symbol: the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

I was beginning to become frustrated, making fun of our culture as a theme for a party wasn't acceptable, and I was just about to tell him how I felt when Genesis leaned over to whisper to me.

"Just relax, drink and be happy. Don't get worked up over this." She stated.

"No I don't appreciate this." I sighed, taking a sip of my drink and watching the boy walk away.

"Just have fun. We can talk about these assholes later." Maya encouraged.

I decided to just go with it, not because Genesis said so, but because, I can do what I want.

Four cocktails later, I was slightly inebriated.

I bumped into the couch on my way to the bar and giggled loudly. A girl sat on the couch, she looked  rather familiar, but I didn't really pay attention, all I wanted was another one of those drinks. I tripped over my own foot, but caught myself before I fell.

Okay. I was more than slightly intoxicated. I was drunk.

Like, drunk to the point of not knowing where I was drunk.

"Hey there." Someone spoke in my ear as I stumbled to the bar.

"Hello," I sang, giggling. I was usually a very serious person, but the alcohol was really helping me to lighten up.

"What's your name baby?" He asked, his smile was beautiful, although he had crooked teeth.

"I don't know you." I responded, not wanting to throw caution to the wind.

"How do you expect to know me, when you won't tell me your name?" The boy spoke, he made a good point.

"Amber." I stated, just before he walked away.

He smiled once again, "Chris." He stretched his hand out to shake at the same time I reached out to bump my fist to his.

"You have a beautiful name." He laughed at my awkwardness.

"Thank you, you have a beautiful face too... I mean name. I mean... Oh my gosh." I shook my head as he laughed loudly.

"I don't think you should have any more of these drinks." Chris warned, taking the drink from me.

"Party pooper." I quipped, leaning forward for support.

"You don't seem like you get drunk often, so what are you doing here?" He asked very genuinely.

"I don't get drunk often, I just felt like it today." I informed.

"What's wrong?"

"I just, I don't like the fact that these people are making fun of our culture and religion. It's not a trend or something to be degraded and cast aside. Rastafarianism, is an actual religion that is practiced by many and holds as much validity as Christianity."

It must have been the alcohol coursing through my veins, but I felt very passionate about my views.

"I understand where you're coming from...I told my sister change the theme."

"Your sister? You're Rebecca Brown's brother?" I asked, not believing. Chris was so cute and understanding. From what I heard about Rebecca, she was neither of those things.

He shrugged as if he could read my mind.

"I read about Rastas and their way of life and stuff, I understand why it makes you uncomfortable."

"Amber, there you are, come with me to the bathroom." Maya said pulling me off the bar stool. In my drunken state, I almost face planted, before Chris caught me.

"Careful there beautiful." He stated as he put me back on my feet as Maya looked on.

"Thank you. Wait here. I'll be right back." I instructed, following Maya to the bathroom.

Away from the party, I could feel my phone vibrate against my thigh. I totally forgot about Aubrey.

When I checked the calls, I had 21 missed calls from Aubrey, 2 from Justin, 5 from Maya and 3 from Genesis.

Aubrey. Oh my gosh. He was really trying to get a hold of me.

I dialed his number.

He didn't even wait for the phone to ring before he answered frantically.

"Amber. Baby." His voice held a level of desperation that I was not familiar with.

"Aubrey. Are you alright babe?" My drunken state was compelling me to call him all types of sweet names. I giggled, then hiccuped.

"Amber. Are you drunk? Where have you been? I've been calling you like crazy. You know why I get scared when you don't pick up." He said a little more sternly now.

He was scared that Roy would try to take me from him, but it was obvious that Roy was going to jail for a long time.

"I'm so sorry baby. I just wanted to have a girls night. And then, I had one too many sex on the beaches. And that cocktail thingy." I expounded, as I heard Maya flush the toilet.

"Where are you?"

"At a pool party."

"Where?" He asked again.

"I don't know. Just know that I'm safe." Maya motioned for me to wrap it up. "I'm going back into the party. Bye baby." I hung up and entered the party.

Aubrey's POV

Amber was really testing my patience. Why was she at a party and not tell me where it was?

I love this girl, but she sure did know how to get on someone's bad side.

I used my phone to look up her location and found that she was about 20 minutes away. We would talk about her location being on later. I didn't bother to put much on, black sweats a hoodie and some Jordan's.

I left the house in less than five minutes, making sure Trixee was fed and happy before leaving.

The GPS gave me directions as I sped to the house that Amber phone was. It took my ass about 14 minutes to get there.

Walking inside the building, I didn't even know what was going through my mind. It was almost midnight, about to be a new year and I was stuck, tracking down my girlfriend, who was drunk.

The countdown began. Everyone was coupling up, probably looking for someone to make out with. That would've been me if I hadn't found Amber.

I spotted her mop of dark curls near the bar and the relief that I felt was indescribable. I rushed over to her in long strides. A tall man next to her came into view, he inched closer to her as the countdown continued.

"Ten!" He looked down at Amber, who smiled up at him.

"Nine!...." she giggled as he spoke.

"Eight." He leaned in closer to her, and she was oblivious.

"Seven" he tucked a strand of her unruly hair behind her ear.

"Six." She didn't notice me standing right behind her.

"Five." His face inched closer to hers, she became aware of his intentions.

"Four" her smile faded and she was trying to find a way out of that situation.

"Three" I grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"Aubrey," she gasped.

"Two" I smiled, because she was still wearing my necklace.

"One...." I leaned in, giving her enough time to realize my intentions.

"Happy New Year." An eruption of loud screaming and yelling, as I crashed my lips against Amber's. I purposefully pull back slightly, to leave her wanting more and my prayers are answered when she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I was just extremely upset, but feeling her lips on mine was the most satisfying form of reassurance.

"I love you." I spoke as I pulled back completely. She removed her hands from my neck and stood up, turning back to the niggah who looked dumbfounded.

I smirked at him, his features set into a hard line. That's right fuckboy, she's M-I-N-E.

"Chris, I'm sorry. This is Aubrey." Amber clarified when the music level and noise level returned to normal.

I didn't wait for her to finish her introduction. "I'm her boyfriend. Aubrey Graham." I stretched my hand out to shake his. He wasn't too pleased with Amber having a boyfriend, I could tell. He wore the same expression that I wore when I found out she had a boyfriend.

"Chris Brown" He introduced taking my hand, his eyes piercing into mine. Challenging me. Goading me. He picked the wrong mother fucker, because I was known for my inability to back down.

Our eyes locked, and handshake locked. Neither of us wanting to pull away. Both of us claiming to be the alpha male.

Amber's body leaning heavily on mine was my cue to save my hostility for another time. I looked down at her, she was having a hard time  standing up.

I removed my hand from Chris's to support Amber's weight.

"It's time for me to take you home. Who did you come here with?" I decided, kissing the side of her head in a loving gesture.

But of course, someone had to interrupt.

"No man. She was having a good time before you showed up. She can handle a few more hours." Chris explained.

"Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that you knew my girlfriend better than me." This niggah was testing me.

"I know that she can make her own choices though."

"As you can see, sir, my girlfriend isn't exactly in the right frame of mind at the moment so I'll decide what's best for her ok."

"But.." He tried.

"Listen... I'm tired of this conversation. Lean back over there, sip on your little fruit  punch and mind your own business." I smiled sarcastically.

Turning, I lifted Amber, taking her to my car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 135
When being your true self is difficult to do how are you meant to be happy. That's what these teenagers face in this story. Amber is a 17 year old st...
91.5K 3.3K 26
beynika oneshots :) β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐀 π–πˆπ“π“π„πŒπˆπ„π‘π„ ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ β•°β”ˆβž€ α΄‡κœ±α΄›.2022 /α΄‘ΙͺᴛᴛᴇᴍΙͺᴇʀᴇ
4.1K 23 57
Previously titled Could've Been Warning**this does contain some strong language and mild sexual content** 17 year old Kelsie Cole was your classic g...
48.3K 973 16
Sapphic NSFW BeyoncΓ© oneshots. Because lesbi honest, we all want her. These will be explicit so please be prepared. 18+ *very mature content, heavy B...