Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 14

189 5 0
By beauteousjoonie

Matthew being his normal dinosaur👆

Natalie's POV:

"Matt!! Get out of the car before your parents realize your out this late!" I purposely yell.

He chuckles. "They're not here. I'm home alone for the rest of the week."

"Aww, pour Matts a loner." I sheepishly say.

"Will I wouldn't be if you stayed." He starts as he looks at me with his big hazel brown eyes.

"I would but I can't leave Nayeli alone. Who knows what she'll do, she can burn down the house in like a second." I laugh.

"Well, maybe I can stay with you?" He asks.

"Sure thing, wait. Don't you have school tomorrow?" I question.

"Hey, so do you?" He asks curiously.

"Matt. I take online school now. That's why I haven't went to school." I inform.

"Ohhhh." He lets out with a dumb face.

"But o'well, Ill take you. Go get some clothes!! Hurry I'm sleepy!" I demand.

*At the apartment*

Natalie's POV:

"Where do you wanna sleep for the last time Matt!!" I yell.

I swear he acts like a 5 year old.

"My name isn't Matt. Its Mattosaurs!!" He yells and does a dinosaur sound. He comes into the room acting like a dinosaur.

I blurt out laughing. "WHAT!!"

I scream as he continues to walk like a dinosaur.

"I want food!!" He screams.

I stop laughing and glare at him." I want you to stop and tell me where you wanna sleep since you only have like 4 hours of sleep left."

He stops and walks my way. As in he walks normally my way. "Uhh, I'll sleep with you." He says hopping into my bed.

I glare at him.

"Uh, if that's ok with you?" He asks quickly standing up from my bed.

I smile." Yea sure, I mean we're only best friends. "

"Right." He awkwardly says as be scratches the back of his neck.

"Here go change while I go get Nayeli's lazy ass up from the couch." I say and hand him his clothes.

Yea maybe he is a 5 year old.

He obeys and goes and changes. I walk out of the room and into the living room. I see Nayeli on the couch where she peacefully fell asleep. I walk over to her and tap on her shoulder.

"Hey, get up so you can go sleep on your bed." I whisper in her ear. She groans and gets up.

She drags herself into our room and carelessly throws herself onto her bed. I chuckle and shake my head. I move her around and cover her up. I go into our closet and grab something to sleep in. I quickly change in the closet and walk back to the room.

I lay in bed and wait for Matt to come so I can turn off the lights.

He walks in and I wait for him to lay next to me. I turn off the lights and snuggle into my pillow.

"Natalie?" Matt whispers.

"Humm?" I hum turning to where I can kinda see him.

"Thank you for everything." He says simply.

"No problem." I say and smile.

It stays silent for a moment. Then Matt starts to talk.

"Natalie can we cuddle?" He asks as he moves closer to me.

"Matthew, I have a boyfriend." I say as my heart beat starts growing faster.

"Come on. We're "best friends." "He whispers.

"Stay on your side of the bed Matt." I sigh and turn my back to him.

He huffs. "Fine."

I can feel him trying to get comfortable as I close my eyes and wait for my sleep to take me over.

After a few minutes of sleeping. I felt Matt wrap his arms around my waist.
I turn around to where I can see him. Well at least a little since its dark.
I hear little snores come from him.
I decided not to move him. I kiss his cheek.

"Good night Matty boo." I whisper.

Natalie's POV:

I wake up to the sound of the alarm from my phone. I dismissed it and turned to my left.

I chuckle. I see Matthew drooling all over my pillow. A much as it's disgusting, I can't help but smile on how cute he looks like when he's asleep.

No Natalie. Stop, you have a boyfriend, and you love your boyfriend. Matthew is your best friend.

I remind myself as I huff and get up. I walk over to my closet and pick an outfit for today. Since I have only 6 hours of work today. I decide to wear something cute but, still comfortable. (Picture below👇)

(Natalies outfit)

I walk over to Matt and slightly shift him. "Matt." I whisper.

He groans. "Matt." I say normally. He grabs the pillow from under his head and puts against his face.

I groan." Matthew get your fat butt up before I-" I couldn't finish the sentence because I didn't honestly know what I would do to him.

He chuckles.

Wait, he's awake!!

"Good morning to you too." He says in the most sexiest morning voice ever.

Wait, did I just think? What no no. I can't like him, I have Taylor.

I just smile. I walk out of the room and into the bathroom. I do my morning routine. Washed my face, brushed my teeth, and applied makeup.

I brush through my red wavy hair. I throw it up into a high pony tail and walk out. I walk back into the room to find Matt still in bed.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I yell.

He groans and finally gets up. "Yes mom?"

I glare at him and turn my heel and leave the room. He did not just call me mom. Yes I'm bossy but, he is going to be late for school and I'm going to be late for work... Wait. I do sound like a mom. I mentally slap myself and grab a cup from one of the cabinets.

I pour some water in it and heat it in the microwave. Matthew comes from behind me and gives me a hug. I push him off and grab my cup out of the microwave. I put in a tea bag in and wait.

"Why are you mad at me?" He asks trying to make eye contact with me.

I shrug and pull out the tea bag. I make my way to the table and sit down. Matthew follows me with a water bottle in his hand.

He takes a sip and looks at me.

"Come on I was just joking." He says trying to hold my hand.

I glare at him for like the millionth time and roll my eyes.

"Hey hey. Don't give me that look missy. That's no way to treat a best friend." He whispers to me.

"Well you should get used to it." I finally say and look at him.

His eyes grow big. "Oh really. You wanna go there."

I nod and give him a I'm-not-scared-of-you look.

He slowly walks to me. When he finally stands face to face with me he looks in my eyes."You shouldn't have done that." He  whispers to me.

My heart starts beating faster. "But I did." I whisper back.

He chuckles.

I let out a little giggle.

"Well." He says.

I look at him and wait for him to continue. Then he picks me up and swings me over his back.

"MATT!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I scream.

"No Natty. You should of listened." He laughs and walks over to the couch. He lays me down and stares at me. I stare back confused. He laughs and starts to tickle me.

I laugh and laugh. "Ma-Matt-St-top!!" I laugh.

"Not until you say you're not mad at me and that you like sucking on dicks." He laughs.

"No-ooo!!" I yell.

"Fine." He says and tickles me more.

"Ok ok!!" I yell.

"Ii-i'm n-not mad at y-you." I stutter and laugh.

"Annnd!!" He laughs.

"II-like Sucking on biii-g dickkks." I stutter.

He stops and stares at me.

"What?" I ask breathing back to normal.

"I never said "big" dicks." He cracks up.

I feel my cheeks start to turn red. I stand up and go back to the table and grab my tea. Which once was hot but, now is cold. I groan and grab Nayeli's car keys. Oh well.

I seriously need a car.

I snap out of my thoughts as Matthew hit me on my shoulder." Oww." I groan in pain.

"Oh, sorry I didn't think it would really hurt." He says worried starting to rub my shoulder. As soon as his hands touched my skin. My heart started beating faster.

"Uhh, lets go." I say and turn around which made Matts hand stop touching my skin.

At school

"Why can't you come with me today. Please don't leave me as a loner." Matt wines as I pull up to the school.

"Matt I have already told you. I take online  school." I groan.

He steps out. "Bye Matt. Hey I'll pick you up after school yeah?" I ask.

"Sure, sounds good to me." He smiles.

"Ok bye Matt. I love you." I smile back.

"I love you too." He says and closes the door. I watch as he makes his way into the school and drive off.

Now I have to work.

A few hours later.

Natalie's POV:

"Ok now try singing in a higher voice." I tell a blond little girl.

She's so talented.She does as I say and completely blows my mind.

"That was perfect." I tell her and give her a high five.

She hops off her chair when she sees a girl came into the store.

I turn around to see the person. She looks very familiar. She looks up at me and stares at me. Wait, she's that girl from the party. Omg! I had forgotten.

I walk over to her." Hey, I know you right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think so." She says smiling and tugs a little piece of her hair over to her ear.

"Samantha right?" I ask.

"Yeah, Natalie right?" She asks back.

I nod and smile at her.

"I'm sorry we never hung out. I was really busy with drama stuff." I tell her as she continues to smile at me.

"No it's fine, I was busy too. My brother came home from his tour." She tells me.

I walk over to a sitting area and she follows. I sit down and make some room for her. She sits and we continue to talk.

"Wait, from a tour?" I ask.

"Yeah, It's almost hard to believe. He tours with his best friend." She tells me.

"Ohh, Do you miss him?" I ask

She nods. "All the time. He's always gone."

"I know how you feel. My brother was in a group named MAGCON and he was always gone." I whisper as I remember all those times I missed Cameron.

She looks at me and her eyes grow big. "Nu uhh. My brother was in MAGCON too."

I stare back at her. "Who's your brother?" I ask.

"Jack, Jack Johnson." She says.

Bruuhh, nuh uh. All this time Jack never told me this.

"Seriously?" I ask surprised.

She nods her head." Who's your brother?" She asks back.

"Cameron, Cameron Dallas." I say.

She smiles. "Well nice to meet you Ms. Dallas." She says holding out her hand.

I smile back and take her hand." Nice to meet you too Ms. Johnson." I giggle.

--------------------------------

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it. If so please vote and lets try to make more people read this.
Leave your opinions down bellow. I wanna see them. I love you guys.
-Natalie ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
56.9K 1.4K 48
Sophia Johnson is a 16 year old girl from New York City. She is cousins with the famous Cameron Dallas and is a big fan of all the Magcon boys. She g...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
212K 2.9K 94
•*•*Hayes Grier FanFictoin•*•* Emma Dallas. Cameron Dallas's little sister. Very messed up girl. She never thought Cam loved her, Her parents died wh...