A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 45 Breaking Apart

387 11 1
By HTK200

//Lucifer POV//

The couple was out of the motel. Lucifer was wearing a soft fabric black jacket with a grey hood and grey shirt and black shorts. Lucy was dressed in her blue and white clothes. The same one she used when he and Lucy first met, the clothing were all fixed, sewed back together and Lucifer couldn't help but think how hot she looked in it. But his attention went back to the pain in his cheek.

"...Why did you hit me?!" Lucifer pouted as he rubs his cheek for when she had hit him earlier.

"Sorry..." Lucy apologized and kisses his cheek. "I didn't mean it...better?"

"It still stings." Lucifer sighs. "But...yeah, it's better...but still, why did you hit me?"

"You didn't see?" Lucy asked and Lucifer nodded his head no.

"I was busy being kicked in the face, remember?" Lucifer joked with a smirk.

"Shut up..." Lucy sighs as they continue to walk down the street and they stop, ready to cross the street to the restaurant across from them where they will eat breakfast together. "Erza didn't open the door...because...well...Jellal...he was...they were...in bed...you know...um...together..."

"Eh?!" Lucifer cried out a bit with a surprise look.

"Exactly!" Lucy pointed out. "I know Erza had liked him since a kid but when they get together like that?! When?!"

"Probably when you were with me gone for a year." Lucifer suggested. "Though...it might explain the yelling I heard last night...sounded like they were arguing but probably they made up and...you know...ended up in bed."

"...Yeah...that may be..." Lucy sighs. "And here I thought Erza wouldn't try to get a boyfriend since she was quite sad that Jellal disappeared once already."

"He left?" Lucifer said.

"Actually...he left to take his place in the Magic Council again...long story." Lucy tells him.

"Hmm...I understand. I actually have heard about him, about the giant crystal tower and a wizard betraying the council." Lucifer said.

"Right." Lucy nods her head. She placed her hands on the back of her head and closes her eyes as they walk across the street.

"Question..." Lucifer asked.

"What?" Lucy said as she put her hands down and looks at him.

"Why are you dressed so hot right now?" Lucifer smirked as he pulls her towards him by the waist.

"I-Idiot...I figured to wear it since it's been a while...you know..." Lucy said while blushing.

"You wanted to wear it for me...didn't you?" Lucifer smirked more as Lucy cheeks redden even more.

"Stop it..." Lucy pouts but then kisses him when they arrive at the door. It surprised Lucifer but he kisses her back. But unfortunately she pulls away. "Come on...I'm hungry."

"Yeah...yeah..." Lucifer sighs but holds her hand as they walk in. But only one thought came to mind for Lucifer...who's paying?

//Lucy POV//

"Hmm...they have a karaoke stand over there." Lucy pointed as they sat at their table with their breakfast plates and pancakes, but Lucy carrying two plates, one for her and the other for Sinclair. But she looks at Lucifer and asked him a question. "When is Sinclair coming...? Her food will get cold if she doesn't get here soon."

"She'll be he-" Lucifer stops and smiles and motioned Lucy to look behind her. She does and smiles to see Sinclair walking up to them but she wasn't alone...there was a man with her. Judging by her hugging his arm, Lucy realized they were a couple. Lucy stood up and Sinclair walks up to her and they hug and kiss each other's cheeks.

"Hello, Sinclair. I'm glad you can join us." Lucy smiled and shakes the man's hand. The man was dressed in light dress pants, nice black shoes, and a tux without the jacket but with the tie. "And who must this be?"

"Oh, his name is Delsin. He and I have been going out for a while now." Sinclair explained.

"Pleasure to meet you, sir." Lucy smiled politely as they all walked to the table. Lucifer stood up, hugs Sinclair and then shakes Delsin's hand.

"Hello." Lucifer greeted him.

"Hello, Delsin Romanoff." Delsin introduce himself.

"Lucifer Black." Lucifer introduces himself and Delsin had a surprise look.

"Lucifer Black?! As in the vigilante of this town? The one who defeated the Chimera two days ago?!" Delsin asked.

"Yes...I'm not a vigilante much now but I wasn't alone. I had help." Lucifer corrected him. They all sit down and start to eat.

"I'm sorry that I didn't bring another plate. I didn't know we will have another person appear for breakfast as well." Lucy apologized.

"It's okay, I actually had already eaten and I need to get going, actually. I can't be late for work again or my boss will fire me." Delsin said as he stood up and kissed Sinclair. "It was a pleasure to have met you both. I hope we meet again."

"The same for me... I and Lucifer are glad to have met you as well." Lucy smiled as Delsin left.

"So, now that all this Marcus and giant monsters are over...What are you going to do now, you two?" Sinclair asked they ate their food.

"I haven't actually thought much about it...but this town still needs protection." Lucifer spoke and Lucy looks away with a frown. She didn't agree with him on still staying in town. The fight was over...Lucifer didn't need to protect the town now. Marcus is gone...the Chimera was...defeat. Not killed but defeated. Yet...she can see how Lucifer has been suffering. The town and his mission in protecting him are killing him in the inside. She can see the pain...the guilt in his eyes, even sees that his smile is a fake. Whether he believes he is happy...he isn't. She knew...he wanted to be free of this responsibility he doesn't need to carry anymore. He has done enough for his mother...his father...Sateen, the little girl he met years ago...and her.

"I don't understand..." Lucy muttered out and Lucifer and Sinclair look at her. "Why are you saying this still...Why do you keep pushing yourself after everything that has happened...?"

"Lucy?" Lucifer said her name and reached over to grab her hand. But she pulls her hand away.

"Lucifer...You don't need to do this anymore!" Lucy said with a calm voice but her emotions were winning as she starts to get teary. "I don't want you to suffer anymore."

"Lucy...what are you talking-"Lucy stops him there.

"I'm talking about 'protecting my home' bull!" Lucy said with a raised voice. Causing Lucifer to flinch away. "I'm worried...I'm scared...I want you to be happy but you won't allow yourself to be happy..."

"But I am happy-"Lucifer is interrupted again.

"No you're not!" Lucy said. "I know you well enough that you aren't! You are torturing yourself by protecting a town who doesn't want...doesn't need a hero anymore!"

"..." Lucifer narrows his eyes and looks away.

"This town...doesn't need a hero anymore now. It needs you, Lucifer...it needs a wizard that believes he is free to be anyone he wants to be." Lucy spoke more softly.

"No..." Lucifer whispered. This made Lucy back away, startled by his reply. "You know I can't do that, Lucy...this guilt...the pain I caused others. It began with me...That little girl died because of me...my mother is gone because of the choices I made. Everywhere I go...nothing but death walks behind me."

"That isn't true..." Lucy tried to speak but barely could make out her words.

"I am a murderer...a weakly...and I have to protect this town because I need to hold my responsibilities for what I have done in the past-"Lucifer didn't get to finish when-

Slap!

Lucy went and slapped him on the cheek. But he had no emotion in his face when she did that.

"You're wrong, Lucifer. It wasn't your fault that little girl died. You stood with her until the end. You fought Marcus because you knew what he was doing was wrong. Your mother's death wasn't you're doing, Lucifer. It was Marcus." Lucy said with an angry tone but Lucifer didn't move or show any other emotion. Lucy didn't want him to be like this...she couldn't believe it. After all that has been done, he still held on to guilt...But now, Lucy realized that was keeping him going. All his efforts, all his pain was his reason to keep fighting. Even if he would think about ending himself. Feeling responsible was what kept him going.

"Hey...you two need to stop fighting like this...please." Sinclair said calmly...but Lucy had other ideas.

"Don't worry about it, Sinclair...we won't fight for a while." Lucy sadly said as she stood up. This time, Lucifer's eyes turn to her as she stood up. "I'm packing up my things...I'm going back to Fairy Tail.

"Lucy!" Sinclair exclaimed but Lucy motioned her to stop. Lucifer now was looking at her shocked.

"I'll come visit sometimes...okay?" Lucy did her best to force a smile...even if Lucifer could see she was faking a smile. She walks away...and she hoped Lucifer would try to stop her...tell her to stop and apologize.

But nothing happen...she arrived back to the motel. Packed her things...knocked on Erza's motel room. Telling her that she was going back to Fairy Tail. Holding no objections, Erza nodded and Lucy walks away to get on any train leaving back to Magnolia.

As she turns her head one last time to look back as she was about to enter the train. Her face had a sad expression to see Lucifer in the distant on a building. He wasn't attempting to follow or stop her. His face was sorrow...pain once again.

"Please...follow me...I want you to be happy..." Lucy begged with a whisper so he wouldn't hear. But he didn't move towards her but looks away. Lucy starts to cry and finally...she gets on the train.

//Lucifer POV//

Stop...please! Lucifer thought as he wanted to go to Lucy...but he wouldn't move. Did she just break up with him? Was this his fault? Yes...it was completely his fault, he wanted to apologize...but he couldn't move in the restaurant as he watched Lucy leave. As she disappeared from the restaurant...he followed. He searched for her in the streets but she wasn't there...he went back to the motel room and saw that she had packed up her things. He then ran to the train station.

"..." He opened his mouth to speak...to shout...but nothing came out of his mouth.

Lucy...Wait...please...Lucifer shouts in his head. Yet he wouldn't move...he watches as Lucy enters the train and minutes later...the train starts to leave. He finally snaps out of whatever was holding him back and jumps down. Once on the ground, he runs through the train station and jumps down to the train tracks...he didn't care. He needed to run...and he ran. He ran as fast as he can, using his Shadow Magic to boost himself a bit faster. But the train seemed to be mocking him as it was taking Lucy away from him.

"Lucy..." he could only mutter his voice out as he loses speed. "No..."

Wait! Lucifer screamed in his head as he trips and falls. Rolling over the dirty tracks, where he lays on the floor watching the train leaving so far from him.

"Lucy!" He finally shouted but it was too late. She was gone...and he could only whisper out...

"...I'm sorry..."

it_h8@r|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
72.6K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
14.8K 521 13
πŸ₯€πŸ’”βŒ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...