The Alpha's Runaway

By _meep_mee

What happens when newly 18 year old Ace finally gets the courage to Leave and move in with a friend and start... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Clusmy Dumbsy
Chapter 3: Screwed
Chapter 4: Built For Sin
Chapter 5: Alone
Chapter 6: Deal or No Deal
Chapter 7: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 8: Not Afraid
Chapter 9: Towel
Chapter 10: What's a Mate?
Chapter 11: The Legend
Chapter 12: Shadow man
Chapter 13: Fuck You Mr. Alpha
Chapter 14: Nightmare
Chapter 15: Decision
Chapter 16: Three Days
Chapter 17: Deal pt 2
Chapter 18: Deal pt 3
Chapter 19: Mate Talk
Chapter 20: Day One pt 1
Chapter 21: Day One pt 2
Chapter 22: Day One pt 3 The Date
Chapter 23: Day Two
Chapter 24: Day Three
Chapter 25: Xavier's POV pt 1: She left
Chapter 26: Xavier's POV pt 2 Where is she?
Chapter 27: Xavier's POV pt 3 When Hearts Stop
Chapter 28: Xaiver's POV pt 4 At Least She's Safe
Chapter 29: Protect Me Mr. Alpha
Chapter 30: Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter 31: Story Behind Alice pt1
Chapter 32: Haunted
Chapter 33: Marked
Chapter 34: Just You And I
Chapter 35: Blades
Chapter 36: Bloody Game Room
Chapter 37: Shouldn't Have Taken It Lightly
Chapter 38: Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 39: He Ran
Chapter 40: Xavier's POV: I Ran
Chapter 41:Mine
Chapter 42: Dream
Chapter 43: The Wedding part 1
Chapter 44: Car Ride
Chapter 44: Xavier's Thoughts (Xavier's POV)
Chapter 45: Wedding (part 2)
Chapter 46: Wedding (part 3): Luna
Chapter 47: Will You Return?
Chapter 48: Hospital
Chapter 49: Choice
Chapter 50: Calm Down
Chapter 51: Flashback
Chapter 52: People Never Stay
Chapter 53: Right?
Chapter 54: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 1)
Chapter 55: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 2)
Chapter 56: Not How It Was Meant To Be (part 3)
Chapter 57: The Truth (Xavier's POV)
Chapter 58: Little Things
Chapter 59: Liability (Part 1)
Chapter 60: Liability (Part 2)
Chapter 61: Understand
Chapter 62: Moments Like These
Chapter 63: The War Has Begun
Chapter 64: Never Hesitate
Chapter 65: Never Hesitate (part 2) Xavier's POV
Chapter 67: Prophecy (Part 2) NO ONES POV
Chapter 68: Deja Vu
Chapter 69: Hope
Chapter 70: Five Years Later
Chapter 71: Awake
author's note
it's up

Chapter 66: Prophecy (part 1) Xavier's POV

1.6K 73 10
By _meep_mee

350 dead from their pack alone, 213 dead from mine, and among those numbers my father was not found.

Walking around the dead bodies, their youngest fighter was just 12- just a child.

They let a child fight a war for adults- the twelve year old fought hard, such a shame Jacob ripped his throat out so easily. 

Blood, and bodies scattered everywhere. We gather our bodies to bury them, we grab theirs to burn them. Their 'surrenders' were taken to my bloody game room. 

And their new Alpha, hasn't claimed his place. 

I go to my office after the bodies were burned and surrenders were taken away. 

My mate sitting their with Iyonnah. Well more like Iyonnah ready to pounce on anyone who walks in the door. And then the smell and scene hit me, there was blood and a body, and not just any body- it was an Alpha, their Alpha. 

I looked at Iyonnah, and she looked at Ace, Ace sat there with the gun in here hands and no emotions in her eyes. 

Ace killed the Alpha, Ace is human- of course she can't claim the pack, and  I can't do  it for her because we aren't fully mated. The Sapphire Pack- just all became rouges. 

Their territory becoming the land of the rogues. 

This wasn't just going to be a war, it was going to be a bloodbath. 

I grabbed Ace, and practically dragged her to the loft. 
They wanted her, the prophecy, whatever the hell it was, everyone's going to want her. She bears my initials, she bears my scent on her skin. As long as she is with me, she will die.

Ace, I love you more than anything in this world, but because I love you I can't be selfish with you. I hope you can forgive me.

"I, Xavier Erik Michealson, reject you as my Luna and as my mate, Alice Emma Hernandez. You are a weak pathetic human who can never benefit me as a mate, how can you be a Luna.You were selfish today, and that cannot be overlooked." 

I felt my chest tighten as I said those lies, I saw the world crash before her in her eyes.

She didn't say a word, she just walked away, she packed what she came with, took off the necklace, and tossed it to me. 

She didn't say a word, as she stared at me, tears streaming from her eyes.

"I, Alice Emma Hernandez, accept your rejection." 

That was the last thing she said to me before she walked out of that door. 

I stood there, for what seemed like hours, before I crashed to my knees. 

I stick my hand in my pocket, pulling out my mother's ring. 

...I was going to ask her to marry me. 

Ace, please forgive me. 

Fuck this prophecy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 132 27
This isn't your run of the mill love story. Where maybe a couple conflicts but all these lucky things happen. Sure there will be love but at what cos...
717K 20.4K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
406K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
747 16 15
When Linnea tries to commit suicide she gets teleported to Narnia where hell is about to break loose. Huge things are about to happen. Will she be ab...